Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (52753 Views)

Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bill Gates And Steve Jobs Having A Discussion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Jonwesley(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hey, the boy looks under-aged to me. Why the rush?, abi they no fit hold body? To avoid any accidental discharge that can cause wahala I think.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by christextension: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
i suppose to marry that babe,however i wish them a happy married life.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by folahann(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yes it's true; they look under-aged.
The girl wan strangle herself with that heavy thing she put for neck?

What will be the gift from bride's father? A gulfstream Private jet
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by rhymz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
zolajpower: my dear brother responsibility is what matters in a relationship, it not the "handsome or beauty" that makes a good relationship. you can"t tell me the lady has"nt come across handsome guys.But she choose to go out with the one her heart desire. Have seen hand some guys cheating on there spouse.
in other words, according to you, handsome guys dont or cant make good relationships, huh? Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by rhymz(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Jonwesley: Hey, the boy looks under-aged to me. Why the rush?, abi they no fit hold body? To avoid any accidental discharge that can cause wahala I think.
possible the guy don begin hit Papa's daughter's kpekus so papa come decide say before the boy go turn holy spirit impregnate the gal luke mary make dem kukuma legalize the the thing. . Cos seriously, those kids look early 20s to me.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by rhymz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
brosdoncome: I didn't know Freestyle from defunct Trybes Men is Oyedepo's son in-law.....happy for them though cheesy
Chineke! Are you sure about that?
You mean that Freestyle, the one that looks like snoopDog amongst those three dudes from Tribesmen. The plenty plenty nonsense crooners. That boy don hit enough kpekus in the industry na....if na him then you can be certain that he had been hittung the holy ass long before now.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by cap28: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
very pretty bride.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by lexkuba: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is the husband a yoruba man?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2013
tlops:

Guy! don't spoil our sight here oh. Get a decent camera if you need more hits on your blog.

I am tired of these camera fone bloggers. Atleast get a smart phone they produce better pics than above.

Thanks

Pictures from a nokia asha are even better.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by kolamilan(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2013
chikaflora: I wish I got a younger man too,we'll half bread they said is better than moi moi.
meaning ?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by SlimShawty(f): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
seyi360: . "Half loaf", not" half bread"

Backyard professor angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.