Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"My Oga At The Top" Video On BBC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "My Oga At The Top" Video On BBC (949 Views)

Osuofia In 'oga At The Top Movie' / 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / My Oga At The Top. This Is Not Professional Jornalism By Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Oga At The Top" Video On BBC by adahib: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
I was at home watching BBC focus on africa.they did something on social networking sites,talking about how youtube gets a billion hits monthly.the anchorperson was interviewing one lady who was talking about the ease with which videos are shared.guess the example she gave? you guessed right,"my oga at the top" video.BBC decided to play the video.I know the video is funny but I felt kinda embarrassed watching it on BBC.What do you think?
Re: "My Oga At The Top" Video On BBC by tayoccu(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Let me consult with my #oga@thetop b4 I make an official statement grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movies Of Western Quality / Is "IDEMILI" The Best Nollywood Movie / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.