Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? (4194 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
I saw a man one certain day beating his five month pregnant wife. Wat can make the man to lay his hand on his pregnant wife??
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Tpave(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Women dey Bleep up sometimes, big time my dear.

1 Like

Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
I saw a man one certain day beating his five month pregnant wife. Wat can make the man to lay his hand on his pregnant wife??
That is a bad specimen of a man. You think he is a man because he has a pen!s? Even goats have.
That thing you saw is a demon. It isn't a man

5 Likes

Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Tpave, u mean women or pregnant women?
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by aadetoyin(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tpave: Women dey Bleep up sometimes, big time my dear.

its only a heartless man that would beat a pregnant woman. Even though women can sometimes be annoying but beating women is EXTREME. Kilode?
Its not sane. Some men hit women at the slightest provocation. God forbid if she dies in the process, would it be worth the anger or the beating.
Abeg, let's try to control our temper.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dats it
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
I ve witnesd a man beatin an 8 months old pregnant wife bc of his mum.but d beating and d trip to d hospital was wat finally opened d man's eye.he stopd d mum frm comin to his house and started behavin like a husband 4 d first time after 8 yrs of marriage!women don suffer!
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
D lady is enjoyn so much now.we learnt a lot frm her wen growin up and its of gr8 help to those around her den.her three Ps r,prayer, patience and perseverance.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by fitzmayowa: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
aadetoyin:

its only a heartless man that would beat a pregnant woman. Even though women can sometimes be annoying but beating women is EXTREME. Kilode?
Its not sane. Some men hit women at the slightest provocation. God forbid if she dies in the process, would it be worth the anger or the beating.
Abeg, let's try to control our temper.
Well said

1 Like

Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2013

[size=13pt]You can't be serious.[/size]
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by PrebabyG(f): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2013
Tell him o
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by greatgod2012(f): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2013
Question: What can make a man beat up his pregnant wife?
Answer: madness!
Its only a mad man that will beat up his wife and an extremely mad man whose case is beyond redemption can beat up his pregnant wife.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2013
@greatgod, Amen!
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2013
Only a Mad man can do such thing. Greatgod said it all.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by eforce: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2013
An abuser doesn't care whether his victim is in labour or pregnant, and you would see the signs in a potential abuser right from day one, such as this above comment

Here are signs to look out for to know if you are in an abusive relationship.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-get-out-ofan-abusive-relationship.html

4 Likes

Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Nice blog
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Are you ok at all?
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Insanity.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Mamacita007(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
He is a heartless fellow.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by ediemafio(m): 4:16am On Mar 23, 2013
my girlfriend is currently within that range of pregnancy,honestly beating her will hurt me so much if i did so,indeed women can be very provocative and i quite agree that it could be a justifiable solution to actually raise your hand on a spouse/woman,i just hope that this circumstance will not occur when she is pregnant.Women should pls learn how to keep their mouths and not vommit rubbish,i believe u lots have common sense,try not to verbally abuse ur man,or to say something so horrible that he will find it dificult to digest,dont play on his ego,dont cheat,accord him respect and be submissive in all things..If even though u do all these and he beats u over little things,then u r just too good for him,but i doubt any man wud hit a woman with these qualities
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by rhemal: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
PURE MADNESS.beating a woman is bad.beating a pregnant woman is BEASTLY.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by obyikye(f): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Any amn that does that to a pregnant woman is simply not a human being...
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
she created a useless tread just yours.
Re: What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? by miqos02(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
no man should do that

(1) (Reply)

She Always Call My Younger brother By Name / Rates Of Divorce At Its Peak,why. / My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.