Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Crazy Way, You Learnt Driving As A Young Chap. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Crazy Way, You Learnt Driving As A Young Chap. (617 Views)

5 Things Learnt From Ice Prince’s Interview On U.S Radio Show "Breakfast Club" / VIDEO: Man Caught His Wife In The Act With A Young Boy: SEE What He Did To Her / Ruffcoin – The Way You Dance Ft. 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Way, You Learnt Driving As A Young Chap. by Tolexander: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Was just walking through the street this morning when i saw a young boy of about 14years driving a car which was obvious he drove out with his parents unawared.
Then i remembered how i learnt driving when i was in JSS2.

During the mid 2nd term holiday, on friday after getting home on thursday from school as a boarder. Dad told me to wash the car he would drive to work in the morning. I did as he said, i.e washed the car and thought about how i could drive the car. I devised a plan, disconnected the wires connected to the battery after warming it.

It was almost 8 o'clock, dad was already set with all his documents and ready to go to his office. He ignited the car and wasn't responding, tried again for up to 10 times but still refused to respond.
After the car refused kickstarting, he concluded in his mind that maybe i had tampered with what i wasn't supposed to touch and decided to go to his office by commercial bus since he was getting late leaving the key with me to give the mechanic when he comes, after informing him.

Immediately i discovered dad had left, i connected the battery and called on the brother next door to come and teach me the practical of the theory he had been teaching me. He came, sat by my side and taught me how to move forward and backward. Later we moved out of the compound to the next street and back to the compound before the mechanic came.

That is the genesis of my driving and after then, i started driving the car out during my dad's absence until he caught me one day, but then i was already perfect and he couldn't just help than to get me a proper training and driver's licence.

I believe many people have their own story which they won't mind sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Men Is She Right Or Wrong? / An Open Letter To Muma Gee. / Must Read: Another Open Letter To Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.