Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Fake Mtn Winning Bonus Pls Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake Mtn Winning Bonus Pls Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1313 Views)

Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James / Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans / Pls Beware! Uba Bank No Whahala Loan Turns To Whahala Loan!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Mtn Winning Bonus Pls Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 50samuel(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2013
A friend of mine just receive a text message that she HAS won fifty thousand naira worth of credit and to activate it she should long on to www.load50.com, she log on to the said site she enter the pin that was sent to her. the below are what she saw on the site

Congratulations! {3232} Your Winning Of 50,000 Naira MTN AIRTIME RECHARGE CARD Have Been Approved. You Are Requested To
Carefully Follow The Instructions On How To Activate Your Line. For Your 50,000 Naira
RECHARGE. To Activate Your Line For 50,000 RECHARGE. All You Have To Do Is. Go Out There Buy
Our AIRTIME What Of {1,500} Once You Buy It Type In Your MTN Number And You Type In The Cards
Pin Below It . And Click On {RECHARGE NOW} And Wait For The Network To Set It Up For You. Once It Is Done You Will Get An SMS On Your Phone Telling You That Your Line Is Activated And 51,500 MTN RECHARGE CARD WILL BE Credited Automatically.

NB:YOUR MTN LINE CAN BE BLOCK IF YOU TYPE IN UNKNOWN CARD PIN MORE THEN FIVE TIMES.

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY MTN CARD PIN AFTER TYPING IT ON THE WEBSITE..? Your Line Will Be Activated And Your MTN Account Will Automatically Credited Back With 1,500. Making It 51,500 What Of MTN Airtime In Your Phone. Your Can Transfer The Credit To Your Love Ones Via MTN SHARE And Sell For Balance Dial {*556# For Prepaid} Or {*558# For Postpaid}

MTN NUMBER:

CARD PIN:
Re: Fake Mtn Winning Bonus Pls Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rezzy: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Na only mumu go try am

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay You To Promote My Business / Please Advise On Courier Plus (TNT EXPRESS)!!! / Football Predictionz 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.