Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Will Pay You To Promote My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay You To Promote My Business (1313 Views)

How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs / I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
I am into selling of keke napep spare parts. I need people that will introduce my business to persons who sell keke napep in your town and collect their phone for me. Persons who are in owerri, yenagoa, warri, uyo, calabar, abakiliki, enugu, port harcourt, south west and north. I will pay 200 naira per any phone collected. I will verify the phone no and make sure the right phone number is collected. Anyone interested should call me on 07064569533

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by andrewtarant(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Promote our business is not easy task. There are so many way to promote our brand like promotional product like pens, bags, gift are the best promotional product to promote your brand as well as product.
Re: I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by omobaba101(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
How do I have assurance that you won't class the phone numbers as not verifiable and then you go behind to build on the contacts?
Re: I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Business deals are about to be striked, make una remember me oh.
Re: I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by jayna(m): 5:16am On Oct 05, 2013
We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the biggest manufacturer and exporter of 3 wheeler spare parts in India since 1962. Our brand name is 'Jayna'. We manufacture Gear parts, Transmission Parts, Differential parts, Engine parts, Sheet metal parts for the following vehicles.

1.Bajaj
2. TVS
3. Piaggio ape
4. Mahindra.

You can visit my website for more details

www.threewheelerspares.com

We would like to establish ourselves in your country, Please let us know if you are interested in Importing tuk tuk parts.

Regards,

Pratiek Jain
Jayna Engineering Works,
E-342, Phase 4-A, Focal Point,
Ludhiana-141010 (IND)
Tel. no.: +91 9216823239
Visit us at: www.threewheelerspares.com
email- threewheelerspares@hotmail.com

Re: I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
keke business..................... How far una don go?
Re: I Will Pay You To Promote My Business by bfmconcepts: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
N200 for a keke napep seller?
How many of them do we have in a town?
I'll spend 1000 on transportation to earn 200.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On Courier Plus (TNT EXPRESS)!!! / Football Predictionz 1 / Who Are The 50 Most Innovative Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.