Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Car Hire Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Hire Business (710 Views)

An Investor Needed For A Car Hire Business / Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business / How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Hire Business by sunnyolads1(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Transportation business is a lucrative business generally.But it depends on the method and system applicable to an individual.I am not talking about yellow buses used for commercial purposes in Lagos here. But I want to talk about car hire business.If you check the records of transportation business units very well,you will discover that car hire is the one of the safest,peaceful,respectful and profitable among them. You can never see any car hire stand where hoodlums will unleash terror on their members to overthrow the leader or for any other reasons.Why?it is because it is a well organized unit of transpotation.If you go to Airports and some Hotels,you will see what am talking about. Not to talk much,if you want to invest in the business or you have a vehicle on ground and you are interested in the business which guarantee steady income for you while you don't hold the steering by yourself.And you don't know how to penetrate or who to pass the bulk into. Call me,The Manager on 08036614668 for any issue you may want to know about the business.I have no manual or e-book to sell.it is the business I am into full time.I am taking no kobo for any consultation anybody make.
Re: Car Hire Business by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:51pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That With A Capital Of 65000 The Following Can Be Possess / Scam Alert: Dr. Emmanuel R. Jeffery BE WARNED / Wholesale Supply Of U.s.a Brand Women Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.