Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens (90473 Views)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Visa Free Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2013
hahahahaha...........u make me fall from my chair.......take a bus to some of those countries that are located in the carribean Islands surrounded by Atlantic ocean......joke apart, l think you have a point, maybe he can start from those west African countries......lolz
euromoney:
Lol.there are buses going to most of the countries listed above from mile2..eg,Togo,cotonou,Ghana,etc.so he can start from there,a journey of a thousand miles they say begins with a step!
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Sammyramires(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
What of if you are going to Ekiti?
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
are u kidding me?.....Ekiti state is in Nigeria, u dont need visa to travel to a state within Nigeria, or do we have another country called Ekiti?.......lolz grin grin grin
Sammyramires: What of if you are going to Ekiti?
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by bis7(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
euromoney:
Lol.there are buses going to most of the countries listed above from mile2..eg,Togo,cotonou,Ghana,etc.so he can start from there,a journey of a thousand miles they say begins with a step!
grin grin
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by yorubaamerican(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Barbados looks good to me!! Does anyone know if you have to have a return ticket or not?
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by politicalpastor: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2013
NA ONLY GEORGIA BE THE MANAGEABLE COUNTRY FOR THIS LIST. WAT ABOUT CANADA OR GERMANY, CANT IT BE VISA FREE.
OH GOD HELP NIGERIA SO THAT THE UNITED STATES, DENMARK ITALY, RUSSIA , POLAND, EVEN USELESS BRAZIL AND GREECE GO
BE VISA FREE FOR NIGERIA. VOTE FOR POLITICALPASTOR 2015. I WILL MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY.

Brand_new: As a Nigerian citizen with a Nigerian passport, there are certain countries which do not require a visa upon entry so long as you have your passport. However, for some of these countries, there is an estimated amount of time you are expected to spend before a visa will be demanded for. The period of days for which you can stay varies from country to countryand then you would have to obtain a visa.

There are also some countries that you can visit and you’ll receive a visa upon arrival.
Find below a comprehensive list of these countries classified according to their continents.

AFRICA
The visa-free countries in Africa for Nigerian passport holders are:
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cameroon
Chad
Côted'Ivoire
Ghana
Gambia
Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Liberia
Mali
Mauritania
Niger
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Togo

AMERICAS
Countries and Territories Conditions of access
Barbados 6 months
Dominica 21 days
Grenada 3 months
Haiti 3 months
Montserrat 3 months
Saint Kitts and Nevis 3 months
Turks and Caicos Islands 30 days

ASIA

Azerbaijan 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$100
Bangladesh 90 day visa issued on arrival for $50
Cambodia 30 day visa issued on arrival for US$ 20
Georgia Visa issued upon arrival
Laos 30 day visa issued on arrival for US$ 30
Maldives 30 days
Macau 30 day visa issued on arrival for 100 MOP
Timor-Leste 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$30

EUROPE AND OTHERS
Kosovo 90 days
Oceania
Cook Islands 31 days

Fiji 4 months
Micronesia 30 days
Nauru 30 days
Niue 30 days
Palau 30 days
Samoa 60 days
Tuvalu 1 month
Vanuatu 30 days.

So let the adventure begin!
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by LaudateII: 3:07am On Aug 17, 2013
shadrach77: i think singapore is visa free too

Singapore is NOT visa free. Look before you leap.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Dvery: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Are u guys kidding me?
The best country on d list is Azerbaijan. Very rich.
currency better than dollar. But i dnt think its visa free.
pls they should give us accurate information so we dnt get stockd on arrivals these countries

1 Like

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Dvery: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lol Singapore isnt visa free anymore pls
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Damolux01(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2013
Cool info...heard Maldives n Seychelles are great countries for vacation. Any agent here to estimate cost of ticket and hotel reservations?
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by seunolutola: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
It is good to know about all those things really help knowing which country you need visa for.Presently there is turkish visa,6month duration any enquiries you can get intouch with me
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by cityhood: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
at seun caall me aaas for the turkish visa stuf.08169446319
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
xavipedro: Lebanon and Indonesia are visa free to Nigerian passport.

Big lie..
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Flymore: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
euromoney:
You mean process the whole country listed here??I'll advice you start from mile2...
honestly he is very critical you take your time and effort and ensure you begin the journey from within.

I know Etihad Airways goes to Bangladesh a and Azerbaijan. Is there any other thing required.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Kzinne: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Sammy107d: If you just get on a plane and head to Barbados without super cogent plans and a verifiable return ticket due in a about 3 weeks, you'll have your ass deported straight from the airport. Also, it's 166sq. miles, meaning there's nowhere for you to hide.
why are some people just daft? is d barbados economy beta than nigeria's own? why do you display such an inferior complex. Theyll deport u cos u nigerian bla bla bla. go and sit down and b proud of who u are punk arssehole
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by pansophist(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Mwanihwki(f): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Georgia is nice
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Mwanihwki: Georgia is nice

Georgia nice? in what sense? unless you are not going there to survive but if otherwise, its not nice. I've been there.

1 Like

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Tjsmalls: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just going through this again. I think Nauru would be a very interesting country to Visit. I saw a very surprising documentary of that country, and ever since then i have been reading about them. Find out more about their history and wont stop laughing about it. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by pafegs(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Visa free or not, no be leg you go take waka. Moreover you must have reason to travel.
Nice information
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by laudate: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please check again. Saint Kitts and Nevis as well as Turks and Caicos Islands 30 days now require visas, for visiting Nigerians. shocked
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Who knows abt sao tome
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by momoyama: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kzinne:
why are some people just daft? [b]is d barbados economy beta than nigeria's own? [/b]why do you display such an inferior complex. Theyll deport u cos u nigerian bla bla bla. go and sit down and b proud of who u are punk arssehole

Yes it is. Much better, actually. No comparison.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Bels4us: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Plz which of these countries can one travel by land.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.