Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Guys That Shape Their Heads Only - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys That Shape Their Heads Only (1211 Views)

How Do You See People Who Shape Their Clothes / . / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by thegame(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2008
Guys, i heard when we shape our hair with a clipper with or without barbing it, it pushes our hair a little backwards. grin grin grin grin grin . So by the time it gets so obvious to you, you would have been bald then or rather, realise your hair is on the middle of your head grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool. So i wanna know how can one stop this hair from going backwards.Is there a cream tongue or u just have to stop shaping? cry cry
Re: Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by jaymes(m): 2:08am On Apr 02, 2008
i think the real question is why do u shape your hair? it sounds u have low self-esteem, all this shaping, just to look good, probably for the chicks! men, don't dull yourself, if u don't have it, then u don't have it! and stop crying about your hair dude. angry
Re: Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by TheSly: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2008
Its only your hair hommie. . .not all. . . .
Maybe u r naturally bald. . . undecided
Re: Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by thegame(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
jaymes:

i think the real question is why do u shape your hair? it sounds u have low self-esteem, all this shaping, just to look good, probably for the chicks! men, don't dull yourself, if u don't have it, then u don't have it! and stop crying about your hair dude. angry

WHy douldn't you shape ur hair, it makes ur hair neater.Also, it's done whenever u barb

®~^Sly^~®:

Its only your hair hommie. . .not all. . . .
Maybe you're naturally bald. . . undecided
I used to think about this too but i knwo a guy that's had his hair in the middle and he said he was not bald but cos of sportin waves he does and he shapes it also. Now he is a always on skin. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by iice(f): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2008
If the shaping is causing the hair to recede. Stop shaping then undecided
Re: Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by thegame(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2008
That's the point. I am just trying to let he guys that are naive about it know the truth so they don't regret it when it's too late.
That's all.
Re: Guys That Shape Their Heads Only by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2008
hey homie, itz a nyc topic u got here, believe me, i get scared also cos i realized also that shapin ur hair shifts the hair. So wat i do is, i dont allow ma barber to shape the hair anyhow, i ask him to start with the virgin hair just growing. try it

(1) (Reply)

Graceful And Cheap Party Dresses / Pls Help Me To Choose! / Leather Bag Versus Fabric Bag. Which Do U Prefer And Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.