Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Did You Choose Your Username? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did You Choose Your Username? (2852 Views)

Interprete Your Username / Don't Lie, Choose Your Position / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by SimplYeahmee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
i tried to use my nick names at first but was told the name has already been taken, tried another same story.

My SimplYeahmee is just to say i am as simple and humble as can be, i'm not forward neither am i backward.
if you want to be friends welcome onboard, if you want to look for trouble and you are not ready to listen to my plea, i'll simply tell you "i no dey dere ooo"
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 12, 2013
Am a nurse & dat's wat children cal me..
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2013
From my Yahoo ID. I'd tried several combos of Emeka but they'd been taken. So I then tried the exact opposite of my stature. It was vacant. Now u know. smiley

Don't like adding digits to my usernames. Sounds corny.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
hmm. i chose the name VanadiumLove cos Vanadium is a Transition metal which is grey with some blue shades on it,I love a touch of blue its my favorite colour, infact,it posseses four oxidation staes in which there are four different colours attached to each state: orange,red,blue and yellow(I think).......and Blue is the colour of Love to me. Lol!
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by karmaleon: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
carmelion: Before I joined NL,I visited as a guest.One thing that fascinated me was peoples username.Some were funny,some irritating,some were strange,while some sounded original.

When it got to my turn to choose a username,I decided to go with Carmelion(Chameleon,that animal that changes the colour of its skin to that of its environment,to hide from its predators).I choose that because,naturally,I blend easily into any environment I find myself. I don't know if I would do it, if it is against my religion,I have never found myself in such.#lucky.

I do it so easily cos I study people a lot to know how best to co-habit with them. I have had the most troublesome people as friends.

Back then in school people ask me how I cope with my best friend cos has a kinda attitude. But all I want is peace.
There are really some people I would love to hear why they chose their username,hahahahhaha

Hope you won't mind telling us why you chose yours?let's hear it..

My alter ego. My feminine reflection. Where have you been all my life. Pleased to meet. *hugs*
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by Deiok(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
I didnt want to use this name NL forced it on me. It rejected the names i wanted to use, telling me it already in use.
But now when i search for those users name nothing is found.
angry
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by tpia5: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by donphilopus: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Donphilopus Don--Phil-- and opus are the prefix of my full name that's why I chose it
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by amiebeauty(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
my name is amaka n it means beautiful...so i decided to shorten d both of them n came up with... Amiebeauty
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Username? by gbafched: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2014
I scrambled the first eight alphabets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Soldier Beat's Man To........ / Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? / Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.