Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Words Of Wisdom To Boko Haramist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of Wisdom To Boko Haramist (1089 Views)

Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer / Words Of Wisdom To The Believers Alone. / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom To Boko Haramist by ANYPEN(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
Just thinking of the incessant killings of the innocent and freedom loving citizens on the streets and corners of this country in the name of unity and I ask "is unity really worth it?"... How destinies are caught up between the sharp edged swords of some people's greed and love for money and again i ask "can life be wickedly destined?"

Far more than sin, foolishness has lead more souls through the gates of hell.

What are you gonna tell God you were doing at the bank of a 'wrongly positioned' ocean all your life? Trying to scoop the waters dry?
How are you gonna explain wasting your life constructing a ladder to re-paint the skies with the color you believe is right.
Or how does it sound that you spent a lifetime ploughing a landscape into an ocean for not being 'correctly' sized?

…because humans cannot alter these ones, they worship them instead.*SMH*

How will you stand and explain to your God you spent your life destroying humanity because you believe they're wrongly placed?

People with identity is what humanity is...same tongue, culture and belief. It is more of foolishness than sin to want to wipe them all out cause no matter how little they may seem, one thing that is very sure like the steeliness of the cutlass's blade is that they cannot be wiped out.

It is intriguing how wisdom skips sleep and foolishness is like a sleeping pill; it can't wait for the nights to fall.
If our leaders sleep over this and assume it will all go down with no serious effort of theirs, I bet they are on a 'long thing'.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom To Boko Haramist by PastorOluT(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Truly said

(1) (Reply)

The Temple Of The Lord / How To Defeat Nigeria's Religious Extremists -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / My Experience With A Ghost Share It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.