Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marriage (689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by Gannyradical(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
If your father-in-law arrest you over a quarrel with your wife, what would you do?
Re: Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gannyradical: If your father-in-law arrest you over a quarrel with your wife, what would you do?
For your father-in-law to get involved and eventually have you arrested over a quarrel between you and your wife means is wasn't just an ordinary quarrel.

Take your time to explain to us the kind of quarrel you mean.
Re: Marriage by Gannyradical(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
My wife is fond of disrespecting me and i have to beat her up for the first time.
Re: Marriage by lecturerdabo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gannyradical: My wife is fond of disrespecting me and i have to beat her up for the first time.

I suggest that you go for voluntary detention after you are released. How Can U convince us its the first time? whether first or last, You are not matured for marriage yet! in fact how old are you?
Re: Marriage by moneyes: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2013
NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING is enof reason †̥ beat any woman, most of all your wife. And u r actually looking for justification/pity party by coming here to see if ppl will say U̶̲̥̅̊я FIL į§ wrong? Very funny! She's a wife; she's also a daughter!!
Re: Marriage by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
You should be thankful he didn't use soldiers.

You have no right to beat your wife. You could have invited her dad and your people over then report to them. That said, why do your wife "disrespect" you?you both need counselling.

Btw, na who call bail you?how many days you spend for cell ? cheesy
Re: Marriage by Gannyradical(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Guys, i think my father was right for arresting his son-in-law for beating up her daughter? My post was to samlpe people's opinion about what my father did to his son-in-law who said he beat up my elder sister for the very first time. Although, some family members blamed my father for taking such a step, but he justified himself based on the injuries sustained by my sister.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Dance / Creation Of Hausa Speaking Section In Nairaland Is Needed Pls. / The Closet Afrocentric---must Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.