Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti (39201 Views)

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

you need to see the clip of the blackberry thief!
she was surrounded by at least 500 men that looked like rapïsts. she was pushed, shoved and fondled throughout! these men weren't young, majority of them are fathers who must have daughters at home. the hypocrisy heightens when you see these same men the following sunday dancing to "owam jesus" tune in church!
That happened in computer village in Ikeja. Most of those men are agberos doing business. The girl is even stup1d to attempt to steal in a place full of touts.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
That happened in computer village in Ikeja. Most of those men are agberos doing business. The girl is even stup1d to attempt to steal in a place full of touts.

so you support what they did?
well done, comrade afam.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

she was surrounded by at least 500 men that looked like rapïsts. she was pushed, shoved and fondled throughout! these men weren't young, majority of them are fathers who must have daughters at home. the hypocrisy heightens when you see these same men the following sunday dancing to "owam jesus" tune in church!

that's not the point!
you are mentally deranged to compare jungle justice on the streets of nigeria to an isolated case of a jamaican robbing his victim off his belongings. obadiah, at what stage in your life did you exchange your intelligence quotient for a plate of porridge?
WOMAN BUTT NEKKID IN LONDON RIOTS. LONDON AREA BOYS OBTAINED HER THONGS AND BRA http://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2011/08/09/london-is-burning-how-did-this-happen/
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by IGBOSON1: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
livethinme: see what is it with Nigerians and stripping people unclad?..

^^^Any excuse for the pervs to see dic/k i suppose! undecided
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by igbeke: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
ejifranks: Why would one make stealing a career
??
dsame tin dat makes our politicians and public office holders chose stealing a career rather dan serving d pple dey were meant 2.
d only difference is dat d poor is striped for stealing 4 survival while d rich r celebrated 4 stealing to certisfy his greed and wickedness.
u see!

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Afam4eva(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

so you support what they did?
well done, comrade afam.
Where did i support them. I condemn both the men and the thief.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by 5much(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dis guy is a bad arsenal fan.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Where did i support them. I condemn both the men and the thief.

fashola should rewrite the criminal codes in lagos.
it should be a criminal offence to subject anyone to jungle justice in lagos. the community leader of that area, his wives and his first born should be imprisoned should such happen. that's the only way to stop the culture of jungle justice.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by yoged(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
obadiah777: THIS JUST AINT RIGHT. HAVING ILEKE-IDI'S BROTHER BUTT NEKKID IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS
.obadiah777!obadiah777!obadiah777!. How many time did i call you?? omg. U r a clown grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by 32D: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=18pt]D GUY NA ARSENAL FAN WHAT DO U EXPECT[/size]
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by greggng: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
He was luck he was not given ALUU treatment
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
yoged: .obadiah777!obadiah777!obadiah777!. How many time did i call you?? omg. U r a clown grin
3 TIMES SIR grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Ama28(f): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
How come am not happy about this treatment?
He is a thief but the beating and unclad It doesn't just go down well with me?

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by kramer: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
bid4rich:

God send Seun to you this evening for hiding my post. you should have regretted saying such to me. Nonsense

Ogbeni yii.. why do you want to kee yoursef all because i said your joke was dry??

Oya stop crying.. your joke was very funny.. Ha! - Ha! ham laffing
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by omenka(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Only in Nigeria where you find students that ought to be the symbol of civility and enlightenment acting like they just emmerged from some thick jungle in Congo where they were born and raised by silverback gorillas!

The outlook of this country's future scares me shitless!

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
BEAT HIS AZZ!!! BEAT HIS AZZ!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by yomip3t(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Expect more of this when a country is sinking. It's a big shame. Young guys are been lured in robbing bcoz of poverty.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
omenka: Only in Nigeria where you find students that ought to be the symbol of civility and enlightenment acting like they just emmerged from some thick jungle in Congo where they were born and raised by silverback gorillas!

The outlook of this country's future scares me shitless!

don't despair.
for every nigerian student that displays such criminal behaviour, there are about 12 in the libraries learning computer programming that would change the world.

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by MahatmaGhandi: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
it is quite satisfying to see people condemning this barbaric act
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by MahatmaGhandi: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Anywhere we see "wrong doing" we must call it by its real name, and shame the perpetrators...
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

that's not the point!
you are mentally deranged to compare jungle justice on the streets of nigeria to an isolated case of a jamaican robbing his victim off his belongings. obadiah, at what stage in your life did you exchange your intelligence quotient for a plate of porridge?
I heard about that incident but didn't watch the video, its really alarming and believe me, the mental state of these people cannot be over emphasized.

Most people(especially Nigerians) believe only the nakid man\woman they see eating from dumpsters everyday is mad, not knowing that even their boss at place of work maybe suffering from one mental disorder or the other, seriously coogar, if a test should be carried out on Nigrians, I can bet my BB charger that only about 20 percent or less of the lot will be declared mentally stable, the behavior being discussed here isn't normal at all and anyone who indulges in such should have his\her head checked.

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin cheesy grin
you are such a clown. bet your BB charger?
why not your BB phone? the charger is a safe bet - raise the stake and bet your engagement ring. grin your point stands though, more than 90% of nigerians would be declared mentally unstable. they are hungry, angry and insensitive.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

I think he's a chelsea fan. he's just trying to implicate Arsenal. Aresenal fans don't steal, do they? But we know the club that's known worldwide for thuggery.
God bless you. See his face, very akaraka like a Chelsea fan. Arsenal fans are too refined, too posh for that kind of thing.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Coogar. You don't even know that my charger is more important than the phone to me, so the bet is not anywhere near safe grin grin.

You are right my dear, the hunger wahala here has really done a lotta harm, it woulda been much better if this anger is channeled appropriately, unfortunately, poor man dey vex for him fellow poor man pass, smh.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

how is that hypocrisy they are behaving like normal xtians. undecided
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
With that said, why was he stripped? why exactly? the jungle mentality continues.. undecided undecided

I can never understand some Nigerians.

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Policewoman(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
OAM4J YOU MUST BE MAD FOR BANNING ME. STUPID YORUBA BIGOT!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: ^You don't even know that my charger is more important than the phone to me, so the bet is not anywhere near safe grin grin.

You are right my dear, the hunger wahala here has really done a lotta harm, it woulda been much better if this anger is channeled appropriately, unfortunately, poor man dey vex for him fellow poor man pass, smh.

that's weird.
so if someone wants to steal your charger, you would plead to him to steal your phone instead and leave the charger? is the charger goldplated?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by ELgordo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damn# he was caught slippin' LMAO!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
the guy looks old enough to be my grandfather...how on earth is he 23?

Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / Man Beheads A Lady In Enugu, Buries Her In A Shallow Grave (Graphic Photo) / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers!