Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti (39199 Views)

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by delors(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Na Arsenal fans dey do this kind thing na...dem plenty for Lagos well well... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by kramer: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
obadiah777: WELL THIS GUY IS CALLED GREG ODEN. HE WAS 16 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN. HE IS IN THE NBA NOW

Loool@ answering your own question .. I know the feeling
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by somegirl1: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2013
This grandpa is 23?

This stripping and beating punishment is too harsh for petty thieving. Beating alone would do.
Should be reserved for armed robbers, murderers, rapists and ritualists.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by mightiersa: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Let somebody open his/her bible to the book of gospel according to St. John chapter 8 verse 7.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 26, 2013
23 ke
Is that not somebody's grandfather?

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by redsun(m): 1:54am On Mar 26, 2013
And these animals call themselves students,yet they treat their fellow citizen like that for mudane things.Replaceable things.

Babarian scholars.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by COOLDUN: 1:57am On Mar 26, 2013
KingPradas: What is wrong with nigerians every thief must make him unclad ?.

Because all what he/she is putting on might be stolen, if anyone hates being treated like this, then the fellow must reject crime, because it is not good for anyone.

I have read from many people complaining of petty thieves and big thieves, i now ask this question; Which one is good to be practiced? Who among you guys would be liked to be known and addressed as a petty thief? let the fellow answer me.

From the petty thieves our people graduate to the big/monstrous thieves. All the so called big thieves were petty thieves before.

Both the Dog's mouth and its ass hole, no one is good to be kissed. Stealing is not good.Stay away if you don;t want to be disgraced in any form. If this guy in this picture is 23 yrs then my grand father is 8 yrs old.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by dandollaz: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Hycon Bc: He's even an Arsenal fan,gunner....where did he put his gun? !
. He stole it too.if arsenal fans catchem eeee,we will cut is joystick.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Royver(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2013
The art of stripping thieves naked dates back a couple of centuries. It signifies total/complete disgrace to d individual concerned and discourages other wannabe thieves from following his path.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Chynx(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2013
livethinme: see what is it with Nigerians and stripping people unclad?..
Go and do some looting and your question will be answered!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Chynx(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2013
some-girl:
This grandpa is 23?

This stripping and beating punishment is too harsh for petty thieving. Beating alone would do.
Should be reserved for armed robbers, murderers, rapists and ritualists.
Whats the difference? Resist a petty thief (in action) who knows he can overpower you and check out the outcome. You will be glad to reain alive after he is done with you.
If you have the balls to steal, then you should equally have the balls to face the music. Period!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2013
JusticeEquity:

A Common say among the people of in south West Nigeria says " Every day is for a thief, one day is for the owner", This was the case yesterday (21/3/13) at Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, when a young man, who claimed to be 23yrs old was caught performing what he said he has practiced for 5years, He also said he works in an quarry (name withheld). The young man was apprehended, after stealing phones , laptops, cloths, food items and money belonging to some students of COHEST Ijero Ekiti.
His timing was so right, but unfortunately for Him, a female student was in one of the rooms where the 23yr Old attempts to steal from. It was this female student who raised alarm lead to bring down the thief (or police will call it suspect).
He was immediately showered with massive beaten from the students, he was also striped naked, before he was handed over to the police. It was clear the he is not a students of the health institution.

What! just for stealing an Arsenal Scarf grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by yomanovic: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2013

I ask myself the same question. Things like this continue to give Nigeria an ugly image on the international scene although I feel it should be a deterrent to others but its just so wierd.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by maybel(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2013
~vicky~:
and to think he's an arsenal fan embarassed
He must be a Man U fan. It's a thieving club.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by JahMan1: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2013
JusticeEquity:

Your grammar is terrible!

A Common say among the people of in south West Nigeria says " Every day is for a thief, one day is for the owner", This was the case yesterday (21/3/13) at Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, when a young man, who claimed to be 23yrs old was caught performing what he said he has practiced for 5years, He also said he works in an quarry (name withheld). The young man was apprehended, after stealing phones , laptops, cloths, food items and money belonging to some students of COHEST Ijero Ekiti.
His timing was so right, but unfortunately for Him, a female student was in one of the rooms where the 23yr Old attempts to steal from. It was this female student who raised alarm lead to bring down the thief (or police will call it suspect).
He was immediately showered with massive beaten from the students, he was also striped naked, before he was handed over to the police. It was clear the he is not a students of the health institution.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2013
I see 37yrs old on that face.....maybe 23yrs experience in this badt game grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2013
yomanovic:

I ask myself the same question. Things like this continue to give Nigeria an ugly image on the international scene although I feel it should be a deterrent to others but its just so wierd.
Pele! our image is already battered no point protecting it after all as the saying goes "he who is down fears no fall"...meanwhile may i also remind you that peeps like this dude sometimes would find their way into govt. houses across the nation and you can only imagine what they'll do to the treasury......i do not have any tears to shed for a thief and i will not make excuses for any form of thievery because a thief will always be a thief no matter how highly placed.....SHEKINA!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by livethinme: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2013
Chynx:
Go and do some looting and your question will be answered!
kmt is Nigeria the only place where people steal? again, what is it with Nja people and their love of unclothedness?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by livethinme: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2013
yomanovic:

It clearly isnt a deterrent since thieving still happens. This whole I love to see a man naked, khai I dunno. If they beat the crap out of him then okay..I guess its better than when they used to burn them
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by livethinme: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2013
Chynx:
Whats the difference? Resist a petty thief (in action) who knows he can overpower you and check out the outcome. You will be glad to reain alive after he is done with you.
If you have the balls to steal, then you should equally have the balls [b]to face the music. [/b]Period!

In civilised countries thats called JAIL-TIME
In Nigeria its called a strip service, free of charge
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Freddyboy: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2013
;DHe's a gunners fans no wonder he dey carry Gun...
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by dederocs(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Guy these criminals no dey give themselves brain-its to humiliate them...is thet too hard for you to figure that out.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by melomelo: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2013
bid4rich: I guess this is not ALUU 4 rather this is EKITI 1.
not ALUU 4 rather this is IJERO 1.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by davades(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2013
CrazyMan: That guy's face doesn't look like a 23 year old.

Culprit are much more likely to be older than their age...go and check
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2013
JusticeEquity: This news has been posted for people to discourage evil practice in our society
this said guyz as busted my room twice this year.....was there when he was beaten
he even went to d xtent of stealing toothpaste,toothbrush,cream,food items,our trousers and shirts including our shoe,he even has the extra key to my room
peace castle.....is where i live
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2013
the pathetic shock of it all was that he was wearing my roommate pants(boxers) while he was caught....he was wearing two pants...the first was that of my roommate wish he stole 3dayz earlier
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by dulphines: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Did they give him the Aluu treatment? Why do jungle people like jungle justice so much?

You have answered the question. Because they are jungle people!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by mayorjo4u: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2013
What you pple has done for this boy is even enough for him to stop his theft.

He must have learnt a lesson now, every day is for the thief... grin cry
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by pure123: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2013
ARSENAL FOR LIFE................NO WONDER YOU GUYS ARE GUNNERS
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by moscobabs(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
alaoeri: The guy na arsenal fan, i no wan talk make mukina no ban me.
The arm-robber that rubbed me sometimes ago are Arsenal fans.all of them wore arsenal jersey,maybe its cos they call them Gunners..MUKINA pls ooo.dnt ban ur guy.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Did they give him the Aluu treatment? Why do jungle people like jungle justice so much?

I'm still looking for the sense in this statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / Man Beheads A Lady In Enugu, Buries Her In A Shallow Grave (Graphic Photo) / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.