Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pwc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Recruitment (2081 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Recruitment by therese83(f): 4:44am On Mar 29, 2008
PWC recruiting!

Hi house, please anyone with gist on the recent test conducted by pwc sometime in the middle of march at law school? as in have they started inviting ppl for interviews? we where told they wld start calling by the end of the month. pls i am just curious if anyone has been called. u can rply through this forum or send an sms to me on 08024371129.

God will help us all in our job search in Jesus name.
Re: Pwc Recruitment by therese83(f): 4:48am On Mar 29, 2008
thanks.
Re: Pwc Recruitment by longnida: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2008
Therese, a friend of mine contacted Vero, the lady in charge of the recruitment process, and she made him to know that succesful candidates will be contacted on or before the close of work on friday 28th, that was yesterday, so i dont know if some persons have being contacted, So has anyone being contacted please?
Re: Pwc Recruitment by roooney: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2008
i got a mail yesterday which goes thus:

Dear Candidate

Thank you for writing our recent test for the Graduate Trainee position.

We have reviewed your tests results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for an interview on Wednesday, 16 April 2008 at 8.30am in our office.

Please fill out the attached Personal History Record form. You are expected to bring this with you to the venue of the interview along with the originals and photocopies of all your credentials, CV, birth certificate and evidence of current salary, if any.

We thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers, the time you have spent in the process so far and wish you success at the interviews.

Warm Regards

Banke Amole-Adams | PricewaterhouseCoopers
Human Capital Unit | 252E Muri Okunola Street | Victoria Island | Lagos | Nigeria
(: +234 1 2711700 ext. 1216 | 7: +234 1 2703109 | *: banke.amole-adams@ng.pwc.com

(1) (Reply)

Uba Banking School! Anyone With Latest Info. / Intercontinental Bank Ghana Recruitment / Start Making 500-1500 Dollars Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.