Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) (6027 Views)

(throw Back Thursday) Who Remembers Da Capo From Olufunmi Remix? / Naija's Amber Rose Honey J Willis Is Dating Tonto Dikeh's Ex-bf Capo (photos) / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by LailaIkeji1: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
So, last Sunday, while some of us were having a good time, with friends and family, poor Tonto took to Twitter to pour her heart out. She was hurting badly cos someone just broke it.

It turns out one Caporahvenwah Okolie, popularly known as Chief Capo, an international model, rapper, singer and the CEO of G-Muzik Entertainment is the guy who broke Tonto's heart.
Capo and Tonto had been dating quietly off and on since 2010 after he relocated to Nigeria that year to set up his music business.

But because Capo has a lot of attractive females around him (he's rich and very good looking) and Tonto wasn't comfortable with it and basically couldn't handle it anymore.
They would fight all the time about it and she actually caught him with another woman which was what caused the breakup.

Shit happens, even to the seemingly tough gurls.

Here are tweets from Capo's two twitter accounts I just found out and these hot pics of Capo.

I just sent him an Instagram request, hope he approves it.

Capo is already calling the girls out as he's back to being single again! Got his #BachelorSwag on.

Capo is an Igbo boy but his mum is from South Africa.

He's hot? wink

read the tweets and see more pictures - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/more-details-pics-about-chief-capo-guy.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by LailaIkeji1: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
pic of him and tonto together

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by dopeJemi: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2013

Dis chick z miserabLy UgLy.. Dafuq?

Jeez! lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Don't tk dis sh1t to fp o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by Kingslaw(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
This one wey pain tonto dike(poko) fit no make front page,cuz it won't sale on nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by sagytariusTM1: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Karma?
Remember Iyanya/Tonto/Yvonne saga?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 23, 2013
This dude must be responsible for ruining her life. shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2013
If this one na model, den it be like say even bance sabi be super model ohh chaiii grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2013
If toto decay marry dis kind ruff guy, no need na to just set her face for kitchen everyday for early morning slaps for no reasons.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2013
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beerholder!! beholder undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2013
His pose in the 1st pix luks like dat of a hungry hippopotamus grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by pilotseq: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Tonto plz come 2 me.. I will neva brk ur hrt.. I luv u pass oll dis dude. Any bdy weh sabi me knw say
Tonto na my favourite chick. I don't care abt her controversies... I just lyk her d way
She is.. PERIOD!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by luv2talk(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2013
front page material tinz undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2013
Ok! It seems everytime ℓ̊ log into naiarland,there is always one news or the other about tonto dike,most of them irrelevant issues..let me also say my own little piece na,tonto blocked me from following her on twitter..is that news enough?? Mtcheew..btw,ℓ̊ av nuffn against her,ℓ̊ jst hate d fact that she's hyped for absolutely nothing!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Igho Sanomi Emerges Africa’s Youngest Billionaire. Chaiiii!!! / Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / Pictures Of Didier Drogba’s Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.