Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music (5926 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Micheal Awolaja Spends $35k(n6.2m) On New Girlfriends Manicure / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend: Chief Capo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by yunfazz: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Meet 'poko' star Tonto Dikeh‘s alleged ex-boyfriend, 2G - he confirmed that he was dating the Nollywood star before they recently broke up and a source confirmed that the break-up caused Tonto’s depression.

The rising musician and the movie star were secretly a couple before the break-up as Tonto also recently spoke candidly about her depression in an interview with Man Hour TV.

Formerly known as Chief Capo, he was born and raised in Lagos, where he developed a passion for entertainment. He later moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where he started his music career in 2005.

2G who is currently promoting himself as musician says he’s the next big thing. His recent video – Run Dis- is out.

By the way, the guy is so cute with the big boy 'thingy' and am not surprise breaking up with the dude case madam poko to have depression

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/tonto-dike-ex-sings.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Drpazienza: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
see 4 ur mind u tink say u b james bond first to comment tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
2G? Seriously? This nigga should upgrade to 3G, please. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Airforce1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
I like his swagg.. So on point.

Kinda peeps I look up to.

@Tonto, dude is way above your league tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by vickysmilez(f): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
I love his belt grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by PamelaGold1(f): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
CUTE GUY...............#melting with love kiss#
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pamela Gold: CUTE GUY...............#melting with love kiss#

What's the need of melting with love if u don't have money undecided abi do u have moiney??
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Looks like an over-grown baby to me undecided

Dude's probably full of himself.

And who said he's above Tonto's league?
How exactly?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorretta u: Looks like an over-grown baby to me undecided

Dude's probably full of himself.

And who said he's above Tonto's league?
How exactly?

Pretend as if u didn't see that and move on.. Habba!! Bizzy body.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Lolitua(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
2G indeed...!!..team poko
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by toyorsiii(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lolitua: 2G indeed...!!..team poko
c as d guy look sef...d head come be like wetin elephant march...tink i'll go for a sexy skinny guy not some fat nigga...dis one above tontolet keh..ion tink so...he look like person wey just dey learn fashion...next plsss
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
toyorsiii: c as d guy look sef...d head come be like wetin elephant march...tink i'll go for a sexy skinny guy not some fat nigga...dis one above tontolet keh..ion tink so...he look like person wey just dey learn fashion...next plsss
you wicked ooooooo!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by PamelaGold1(f): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
AYOOOOOO! THAT HURTS AS U GIRLS ARE BAD MOUTHING MY CUTE GUY angry, THE ANNOYING PART BE SAY UR BOYFRIENDS WHO LOOK LIKE GORILLAS, WEY NO EVEN FINE REACH DIS CUTE HUNK, ARE THE GUYS U GIRLS CALL LE-BOO LE-BOO MSTCHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWZZZZZZ LE-BOO MY ASS!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by ganase2: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Pamela Gold: AYOOOOOO! THAT HURTS AS U GIRLS ARE BAD MOUTHING MY CUTE GUY angry, THE ANNOYING PART BE SAY UR BOYFRIENDS WHO LOOK LIKE GORILLAS, WEY NO EVEN FINE REACH DIS CUTE HUNK, ARE THE GUYS U GIRLS CALL LE-BOO LE-BOO MSTCHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWZZZZZZ LE-BOO MY ASS!

Ahahahhaha, very funny!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Lolitua(f): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
toyorsiii: c as d guy look sef...d head come be like wetin elephant march...tink i'll go for a sexy skinny guy not some fat nigga...dis one above tontolet keh..ion tink so...he look like person wey just dey learn fashion...next plsss
gal....wait oo...shey u b me?...coz e b lyk say u read ma mind...oh my!!!..ma twin toyorsi..
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by niggadee(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pot belly nigga
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by veave(f): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
All i see is a kid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by toyorsiii(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lolitua:
gal....wait oo...shey u b me?...coz e b lyk say u read ma mind...oh my!!!..ma twin toyorsi..
lol..ma twin lolitua...walai d guy no try atall...c as he resemble ebuka...
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by PearlO(f): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
All I c is an overgrown baby.....nothing abt d accumulated fat....abeggi, dis one na manage poko babe manage am oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Donjazzy12(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pearl-O-:
All I c is an overgrown baby.....nothing abt d accumulated fat....abeggi, dis one na manage poko babe manage am oo
toyorsiii: lol..ma twin lolitua...walai d guy no try atall...c as he resemble ebuka...
veave: All i see is a kid.
Yeah , post the pictures of your boyfriends or lesbian partners lets compare! Even you yourselves cant match the guys handsomeness. Ugly bitches bitching a very fine guy because they know in a real life situation he outclasses them in all angles! See them with their yellow eyes and teeth and craw craw skin kitty cat infected with yeast and instead of visiting a doctor for treatment, they are talking thrash. ARE YOU FINER THAN TONTO THAT HE DUMPED?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by toyorsiii(f): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Donjazzy12:
Yeah , post the pictures of your boyfriends or lesbian partners lets compare! Even you yourselves cant match the guys handsomeness. Ugly bitches bitching a very fine guy because they know in a real life situation he outclasses them in all angles! See them with their yellow eyes and teeth and craw craw skin kitty cat infected with yeast and instead of visiting a doctor for treatment, they are talking thrash. ARE YOU FINER THAN TONTO THAT HE DUMPED?
did u just call that fat ass handsome...u nd serious healing asap...shld i say ur sufferin frm long or short sightedness...either way u nd medical attentn dude, last time i checkd...everyone has d right to post on NL so y quoting me...idiaat
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Donjazzy12(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1103493[/img] www.nairaland.com/attachments/1356233_ton_jpgc47a03cda4f95dcd8757a744d2855239

See correct Janded Guy and village craw craw and yeast infected village girl side by side. Take your pick!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Donjazzy12(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
toyorsiii: did u just call that fat ass handsome...u nd serious healing asap...shld i say ur sufferin frm long or short sightedness...either way u nd medical attentn dude, last time i checkd...everyone has d right to post on NL so y quoting me...idiaat
That fat a5s dude dumped TONTO DIKE! Did you hear that? Of course an a5shole like you comes nowhere near TONTO in comparison. Console yourself , you are nowhere near his league. You can make do with your village boyfriend or Ugly Lesbian partner like yourself. Dunno why very ugly bitches are the most vocal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by linda20: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Donjazzy12: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1103493[/img] www.nairaland.com/attachments/1356233_ton_jpgc47a03cda4f95dcd8757a744d2855239

See correct Janded Guy and village craw craw and yeast infected village girl side by side. Take your pick!

You are very wicked grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by linda20: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Donjazzy12: That fat a5s dude dumped TONTO DIKE! Did you hear that? Of course an a5shole like you comes nowhere near TONTO in comparison. Console yourself , you are nowhere near his league. You can make do with your village boyfriend or Ugly Lesbian partner like yourself. Dunno why very ugly bitches are the most vocal.
Take it easy. You are too harsh. Even though she no fine but you are not supposed to say it out grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2013

Lmao! Dude, you're funny

BRAND NEW & HIGH QUALITY BEATS BY DRE SOLO HD HEADPHONES With full Accessories (15k only)....See Pictures https://www.nairaland.com/1471042/high-quality-beats-dre-solo#18684854
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by toyorsiii(f): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Donjazzy12: That fat a5s dude dumped TONTO DIKE! Did you hear that? Of course an a5shole like you comes nowhere near TONTO in comparison. Console yourself , you are nowhere near his league. You can make do with your village boyfriend or Ugly Lesbian partner like yourself. Dunno why very ugly bitches are the most vocal.
Now i call this madness of d first order, u shld as well be his slave or bodyguard seeing how u defended him, maybe ur just a fat arss like him...dont worry i undastand ur pain...being obese is rili bad...poor u, u seriously need a brain check dude...u wont believe i woke up dis morning to see alotta messages in ma mail nd new followers on twitter...thanks for postin dah pix...im gettin more popular on NL....yaay
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Donjazzy12(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2013
toyorsiii: Now i call this madness of d first order, u shld as well be his slave or bodyguard seeing how u defended him, maybe ur just a fat arss like him...dont worry i undastand ur pain...being obese is rili bad...poor u, u seriously need a brain check dude...u wont believe i woke up dis morning to see alotta messages in ma mail nd new followers on twitter...thanks for postin dah pix...im gettin more popular on NL....yaay
Hahahahahahahaha. Dream on! YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR HIS LEAGUE, YOU CAN ALWAYS QUOTE ME! Ugly bitches are usually the most vocal. TONTO WAS DUMPED AND SHE BECAME DEPRESSED COS OF THIS GUY! And you sorry A5s is here talking rubbish. Post your boy friend picture lets see since you yourself is no match to him. Or maybe your Lesbian partners picture. Yeye dey smell! See monkey dey call somebody fat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Donjazzy12(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2013
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1103493[/img] See your sorry a5s

See sexy mama he dumped

NOW TAKE YOUR PICK PEOPLE!

I just hate it when obviously ugly and bad mannered girls want to run down a guy for no just cause. @ toyorsiii you were born ugly, it is not his fault. Get used to it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by Lolitua(f): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=Donjazzy12] That fat a5s dude dumped TONTO DIKE! Did you hear
that? Of course an a5shole like you comes nowhere near TONTO in
comparison. Console yourself , you are nowhere near his league. You can
make do with your village boyfriend or Ugly Lesbian partner like
yourself. Dunno why very ugly bitches are the most vocal.[/quote]
guy diz wat I call "bizi body".....she was nt referrin 2 u...kindly bhave lyk a gentu man n stp diz trash....or wait o...ar u a woman wrapper?...or beta stil u luv poke nosin..
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by sanspiffy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Donjazzy12: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1103493[/img] See your sorry a5s

See sexy mama he dumped

NOW TAKE YOUR PICK PEOPLE!

I just hate it when obviously ugly and bad mannered girls want to run down a guy for no just cause. @ toyorsiii you were born ugly, it is not his fault. Get used to it!
hahaha oh my God some guys are just born heartless.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend Declares That He Will Be “the Next Big Thing In Music by whytangel(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
toyorsiii: c as d guy look sef...d head come be like wetin elephant march...tink i'll go for a sexy skinny guy not some fat nigga...dis one above tontolet keh..ion tink so...he look like person wey just dey learn fashion...next
plsss

Exactly my point!!!...WTF is dz??*runs out*...

(1) (Reply)

Till Death Do Us Part: See The Cake A Couple Served At Their Wedding / Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha / Fred Amata Dating Ibinabo Fiberesima.nollywood Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.