Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend (5970 Views)

Don Jazzy Finally Meet His Crush RIHANNA And They Took This Pic / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ / Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by finegidigal: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2013
The mavin records boss Donjazzy has finally reviewed his girl friend who is actually his personal assistant, the two has been in a romantic world since the past two years, currently the two lovers left Nigeria yesterday for Tuface idibias wedding in Dubai....

more pictures here - Don jazzy finally shows off his girl friend http:///2013/03/23/don-jazzy-finally-shows-off-his-girl-friend/

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2013/03/donjazzy-idigist.png[/img]
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Chinwem(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2013
I thought he said he liked thick women?
Nice sha

@heading * reveals*
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2013
Huge guys get attracted to slim girls though they crave for big curvy babes
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Dyt(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2013
^ jst like u craving for me
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
huh. aint Nigerian women suppose to be fat?? ..wher did he meet her from? kenya? lipsrsealed
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
you cant find that kinda babe in Nigeria... No way!? angry
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Honadeadek(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2013
Nice one boss
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by mimi321(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2013
i thought he said he wanted big as,s and boob,s in a woman and not skinny twig loooool na wa sef
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2013
don jazzy and hs PA. Her name is Sameerah Ahmed. Don Jazzy maintains she's JUST his PA
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/more-annie-wedding-arrival-pictures-don.html

Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2013
But why do home based Nigerian guys settle for only Nigerian womens who loook like men?? Seriously!angry
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:
But why do home based Nigerian guys settle for only Nigerian womens who loook like men?? Seriously!angry
Because, home based Nigerian guys are more enterprising and need tough women for tough decisions in a tough business climate that can not be matched by the Diasporans males.
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Dyt: ^ jst like u craving for me
Exactly kiss
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Because, home based Nigerian guys are more enterprising and need tough women for tough decisions in a tough business climate that can not be matched by the Diasporans males.

Which enterprice? ...So Homebased Nigerian guys really prefer masculine lookin women? ..So why do they use candles on roadsides instead of street lights? ..in 2013? undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Which enterprice? ...So Homebased Nigerian guys really prefer masculine lookin women? ..So why do they use candles on roadsides instead of street lights? ..in 2013? undecided
Enterprise not 'enterprice', you need to learn to spell. That aside, Home-based Nigerian guys are almost always alpha males and can handle masculine looking women and the feminine looking ones too, unlike most diasporans who can hardly spell English words and can hardly handle ladies. Yes, candles are great streetlights in our country, even though its 2013 where you are, we are still battling to generate enough wattage, we will get there.
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Enterprise not 'enterprice', first you need to learn to spell. That aside, Home-based Nigerian guys are almost always alpha males and can handle masculine looking women and the feminine looking ones too, unlike most diasporans who can hardly spell English words and can hardly handle ladies. Yes, candles are great streetlights in our country, even though its 2013 where you are, we are still battling to generate enough wattage, we will get there.

Get there when? ...2098?? ..Look at Don jassy face?? Must homebased Nigerians be ugly? I give up! undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Get there when? ...2098?? ..Look at Don jassy face?? Must homebased Nigerians be ugly? I give up! undecided
Yes 2098.... get back to kindergarten.
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes 2098.... get back to kindergarten.

brother.. Sounds like you a fan of don jassy...did I upset u??.. By the way, do u even have *light*? undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

brother.. Sounds like you a fan of don jassy...did I upset u??.. By the way, do u even have *light*? undecided
Yes, Don Jazzy is my friend, and yes, you upset me and Yes I have 'light'. Can you just retire from your chauvinism ?
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by cigaricon(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:
huh. aint Nigerian women suppose to be fat?? ..wher did he meet her from? kenya? lipsrsealed

ehya e dey pain you tongue
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, Don Jazzy is my friend, and yes, you upset me and Yes I have 'light'. Can you just retire from your chauvinism ?

Typikal homebased Nigerian guy livin in denial...So he now yor friend coz he made it...The ugly boy dont even no or has eever even herad of u... (Another 419 man in the makin)undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by MrCork17: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
cigar icon:
ehya e dey pain you tongue

calm dowm you homebased Nigerian...Am a yupppy here in London and truss me..am a baller. Well I dont expect u to no what youuppy means anyways!!! wink
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by funkybaby(f): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
^^^^^ old habits die hard grin grin
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by pheyikemi: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

calm dowm you homebased Nigerian...Am a yupppy here in London and truss me..am a baller. Well I dont expect u to no what youuppy means anyways!!! wink
Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. Can u pls upload a real pix of u so dat we all can see ur fugliness. undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by pheyikemi: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. Can u pls upload a real pix of u so dat we all can see ur fugliness. undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nuzo1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
And because Don j told you guys that he like em BBW for a fukkk doesn't mean he likes one for a wife.

She's looks very fit and beautiful!

News has it that she's intelligent, smart and very rational.

Rare!
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by pheyikemi: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nuzo':
And because Don j told you guys that he like em BBW for a fukkk doesn't mean he likes one for a wife.

She's looks very fit and beautiful!

News has it that she's intelligent, smart and very rational.

Rare!
Thank you my brother
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
MR. CORK, the abroad-based nigerian living in self denial, thinking he is a white man because he now lives among them. My friend, you are no YUPPIE, u are more like a PUPPY lapping at every white man's ass. I spit on you!
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by tjskii(f): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Is it my eyes or does the babe look like a female version of whizkid undecided
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Dyt: ^ jst like u craving for me

you dey give yourself hope ...che che che che
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by pilotseq: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Omo see levels.. Badt guy
Re: Photos - Don Jazzy Finally shows off His Girl Friend by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
free2ryhme:

you dey give yourself hope ...che che che che

Dem send u to me?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Look Back At Funke Akindele & Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede's Love Story / Photo Of Humble Smith Bowing Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies 2016 / Bride Wears Dress Exposing Her Breast On Her Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.