Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( (13978 Views)

Can't Log In To Wordpress Dashboard After Mistakenly Changed Url To HTTPS / I Can't Log Into My Cpanel. / How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by fELiscatus: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2013
I have been trying to log into my account for days now but whenever I type my email and password, a verification box pops up and asks me to type the verification code. After typing the code CORRECTLY, the verification box refreshes and says, 'incorrect verification code', and then brings up another code for me to type.
I always type the correct code but the same message about incorrect code keeps coming up again and again and again.
I am tired.
Please if anyone has any suggestions as to how to overcome this problem they should kindly offer it.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by PGON(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
How to avoid failed login issue with Yahoo
Information gathered from internet café owners, shows that free email users now opt for Google mail (Gmail) instead of yahoo due to severe security issue they encountered each time they want to access their account from different device. Yahoo have many security measures in place which intentionally was meant to provide professional security to email users but these security measures has lots of disadvantages. Severe complaint has been received on this issue, lots of information lost due to email access denial. One of victims who wanted to print out her admission letter complained that she could not access her yahoo account via desktop or laptop computer but can via her mobile phone. The idea of using device to authenticate users especially where greater percentage of users move from one device to another on daily basis needs be re-evaluated by Yahoo programmers.
How to avoid failed login issue with Yahoo

Logout from one device before logging to another device. Example if you are logged into your yahoo mail /chat with your mobile phone, logout completely from your mobile before accessing your email via laptop or desktop computer.
The trick above solved 60% of failed login cases.
If you can’t access your yahoo mail on the desktop with the trick above then try logging with yahoo messenger.
If you succeed, you can access your email by clicking on the mail icon (see screenshot below).

The best option is to create a new Google Mail account (Gmail Account) and use the new account for all your important correspondence.

if you have an important document in your yahoo mail but can’t access your mail via desktop /laptop computers, do login from mobile and forward all the document to your gmail account.

If you want to register new yahoo account, use Gmail as alternative email.

If you have more serious issues, we will try our best to help you.

Source: http://trustnigerians.com/yahoo-loose-account-daily/
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by Gmmail(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
@op what internet connection your are using to access your yahoomail account? perhaps try using a different internet connection.
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by fELiscatus: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
@PGON, I tried logging in with messenger but it didn't login. I didn't sign in with another device so I don't need to log out with any device before logging in with my lappy. Thanks for your help.

@Gmmail, I have tried different connections. Tried MTN and Zain and Wifi but nothing. Thanks for helping though.

I need to recover my contacts from my yahoomail if not I would have abandoned the freaking email and just used gmail instead. Gmail does not give me wahala like this.
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by massiveprofits1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
I lost my yahoo account for the same problem, which I used in my bank account. Pls if you can open gmail, do it fast than opening an account with Yahoomail
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by fELiscatus: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
massiveprofits1: I lost my yahoo account for the same problem, which I used in my bank account. Pls if you can open gmail, do it fast than opening an account with Yahoomail

Na wa o.

I hope I don't lose my own email o cry

I used it for many website registrations.
Lemme try changing password whether it will work.
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by Chydobe: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hei guys, learn everything about yahoo mail WWW.YAHOOMAIL.COM/ YAHOOMAIL.COM SIGN UP/ YAHOO MAIL REGISTRATION/ CREATE FREE YAHOOMAIL/ YAHOO MAIL SIGN UP/ YAHOOMAIL SIGN IN/ LOGIN YAHOO MAIL/ YAHOO MAIL MOBILE/ YAHOO MAIL PASSWORD

Click on link below

http://www.newzified.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoo-mail-registration-yahoomail-sign-in-login-yahoomail-com-sign-up/
Re: Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( by joeyreports: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Do you know that yahoo now has a credit card enable system, all you need to do is to learn the basis.....

Check this out... https://www.creditpent.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoo-mail-credit-card-charge/

To register a yahoo mail account which gives you access to all that yahoo has to offer check this link

https://www.creditpent.com/yahoo-mail-registration-yahoo-wallet-login/

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng / Please Dont Start A Blog,look For A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.