Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Camp Fire Night - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Camp Fire Night (2400 Views)

Why Do Corp Members So Much Interested In Camp-fire-night? / Rivers State NYSC Camp Receives Cow For Camp Fire Night. / Beware Of Camp "Bon Fire" Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camp Fire Night by camaro(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fellow NLs, how was the fire night at ur camp during ur service time and for those who are yet to withness it for the first, how do you intend to make fun out of it. I'm reporting live from kwara state, yikpata camp in Edu LGA. From the image below, we are good to go. Let's share ur experience.
Re: Camp Fire Night by Burger01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
I was busy 'chopping' Kpomo at a secluded part of the camp.. and to me that was my camp 'fire' night..... cool
Re: Camp Fire Night by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 13, 2013
Wat normally happn on camp fire nite cos am yet to serve.
Re: Camp Fire Night by fubbyy(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Wat normally happn on camp fire nite cos am yet to serve.
the same fire born night in students week in schools, unless your school doesn't do it
Re: Camp Fire Night by lertee(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2013
Burger01: I was busy 'chopping' Kpomo at a secluded part of the camp.. and to me that was my camp 'fire' night..... cool
hmmmm,indeed....woman matter

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Camp: Must Haves / Batch B 2016 Corpers.... What We Are Hoping For Is Coming To Pass / Enugu State Batch C 2018 Corpers Let's Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.