Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? (7547 Views)

Nigeria Is An Old Cemetry / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by rodeo0070(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
I prefer to be cremated and my ashes spread to the sea... sad
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by tellwisdom: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lilimax:
You shall not die but live. But death is inevitable sha. It is a debt we owe God.

Amen..Can i hug u? wink..U too wld like it wink wink
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by maxipros: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
I will like to be buried at home,cus I wouldn't want my body 2 be tampered with by ritualists
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by eldoradoxx: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Adamkiboi:
im assuming by that he meant close to his father not to have his father bury him...
don't mind that fool. Perhaps he doesn't understand English Language.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by eldoradoxx: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oludrex:
I actually get his message.. Just felt like talkin shi/t into his head
No, you didn't get any message.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by fankidzei: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
chiover: Heaven

abi!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by fankidzei: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jhydebaba: Wetin concern agbero for over load Which one come concern dead body for where dem bury am Dead body no get choice joor.

There was a case of a women who demanded to be buried in the village but when she died the children weighed the pros and cons of taking her home and decided to bury her in lagos. Abeg, tell me, the dead body go protest cheesy

Bury me any where and if una like make una no bury me na smell go kill una for area.

Dead body smell pass poopoo oh tongue
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Sike(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
In IN HEAVEN ....If Possibe.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Anywhere would be just fine.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Oludrex(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
eldoradoxx: No, you didn't get any message.
i
I got the message and even if i don't .. He should have said lookin forward to bbe buried by me father's side ...not BY. MY FATHER
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by CHIMSKY(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Smile4mee01]Death is an inevitable end to man. However,i have noticed with dismay an increase with corpses buried at home. and i personally dont think it's a good thing to bury dead people at home or among the living Regardless of how much you love them, or not. Alot of kids tend to do so to secure properties from being sold. there are some environment where you go every house on the street, every corner you go, has a tomb stone.

As for me. Regardless of how many houses i have, how wealthy i am. when my time is up. bury me in a burial ground. some of my friends subscribe to getting burnt.

This is a sensitive topic, as many people fear death.kindly share your thoughts on the topic? Thanx[/quote
AT HOME OF COURSE .UNLESS YOU WANT MY SPIRIT TO HAUNT YOU.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by eldoradoxx: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oludrex: i
I got the message and even if i don't .. He should have said lookin forward to bbe buried by me father's side ...not BY. MY FATHER
The full content of the message should ve. Shown to you what I ment. Since I said my father was dead, then there shouldn't alternative understanding. Anyway I ve edited the post so that pple like u who can't read well won't have to misunderstand me.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by wyvilleinc: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Home
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by druid06(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
I prefer to be cremated. My ashes spread over the ocean. Saves land, saves money..
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by caesaraba(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
druid06: I prefer to be cremated. My ashes spread over the ocean. Saves land, saves money..

Plus, I don't wanna die knowing that My body's gonna be placed on a box and stuffed underground. I prefer the wind (Ash things).
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
My home pls i dont nid competition 4rm other ghost lols
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Didi8: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bury me in the farm. Plant some food crops all over my grave so that I can be manure. At harvest time feed the poor. Thank u.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by shitshappen(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
for me is cremation, it does not matter. I can stand decay and putrefaction- not for my much adored body. just burn me into ashes and spray the damn thing for wild west wind to carry. I ve already told all that matters my wishes.
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Adamkiboi(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2013
Oludrex:
I actually get his message.. Just felt like talkin shi/t into his head
cool beans brAh smiley
Re: Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
I wanna get cremated, and if I happen to find myself in a country where Organs donation is allowed, i will donate my kidneys, lungs, heart, livers, stomach before my body gets cremated and my body ashes spread into the wind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biased Moderators / NNPC Attributes Sudden Fuel Queues In Lagos To Road Construction Gridlock / Funny Pictures Of Kermit The Frog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.