Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) (1054 Views)

USA Is The Greatest Country In The World - Debate / Is Israel Truly The Most Powerful Country In The Mideast? / And The New President Of The Usa Is : ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by Zzyzx92(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
The Most Honest Three Minutes In the History of Television

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by ninja4life(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
nigeria also need to stop deceiving herself as d greatest country in Africa if we want to make huge progress and stop dwelling on our past history
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by dasparrow: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
ninja4life: [/color][color=#006600]
nigeria also need to stop deceiving herself as d greatest country in Africa if we want to make huge progress and stop dwelling on our past history

You are right about that but this thread is not about Nigeria but rather about America. If you want to talk about Nigeria, you are welcome to start your own thread rather than deliberately trying to derail this one.

I know that when it comes to America some of you worship that country with your life and become even more defensive than you would otherwise be if someone insulted your parents. I just wonder how often Americans worship and defend Nigeria on their online forums. Any idea?

@Post

Even a baby still in its mother's womb knows that America is no longer the greatest country in the world. Americans are just relishing in their past glory.

1 Like

Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by 1st2comment(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
I've come to claim my birth rite 1st to comment, all pirates back off undecided
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by mike404(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
dasparrow:

You are right about that but this thread is not about Nigeria but rather about America. If you want to talk about Nigeria, you are welcome to start your own thread rather than deliberately trying to derail this one.

I know that when it comes to America some of you worship that country with your life and become even more defensive than you would otherwise be if someone insulted your parents. I just wonder how often Americans worship and defend Nigeria on their online forums. Any idea?

@Post

Even a baby still in its mother's womb knows that America is no longer the greatest country in the world. Americans are just relishing in their past glory.
You must be a muslim
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by Zzyzx92(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2013
well. to my own perspective, i see that country (USA) as a normal sovereign state. daz all!!
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by ba7man(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2013
The Whole world still climb over themselves to get an American visa or passport. So i guess its only in the minds of the @Op and those that agree with him. They still have the World's biggest economy and millitary might so till that is beaten.......
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by cap28: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^^^

so? they are responsible for causing poverty and chaos all over africa and many non white countries - that is why the people of those countries look for a way to get out and into america.

they became an economic powerhouse using the blood and sweat of your african ancestors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by isalegan2: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
cap28: ^^^^

so? they are responsible for causing poverty and chaos all over africa and many non white countries - that is why the people of those countries look for a way to get out and into america.

they became an economic powerhouse using the blood and sweat of your african ancestors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js

My darling brother CAP28, still enthusiastic after all these years. cheesy

That Wright sermon/speech has been so misunderstood and the reverend so maligned. What is that saying . . . My people perish for lack of knowledge. . .?

The full "God Damn America" speech, plus a longer video excerpt is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/672198/great-speeches-african-black-history/1#8373396
Re: USA Is Not The Greatest Country In The World (video) by cap28: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

My darling brother CAP28, still enthusiastic after all these years. cheesy

That Wright sermon/speech has been so misunderstood and the reverend so maligned. What is that saying . . . My people perish for lack of knowledge. . .?

The full "God Damn America" speech, plus a longer video excerpt is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/672198/great-speeches-african-black-history/1#8373396

Hey!!!! my darling sis where have you been? - i missed you you know wink

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Allegedly Killed By US Airstrikes / ‘mumu’ Terrorist takes a Selfie In Front Of ISIS HQ ,air Force Bombs 22hr Later / Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.