Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... (11509 Views)

Mini Importation Business The Easiest Way To Make Money In Nigeria / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
is to sell a product that is NEEDED by everybody, both consumers and businesses. A product that is rapidly expanding in popularity in use around the world, where the benefits of using it are nowhere near as high as in Nigeria.

A product that completely solves the single biggest problem faced by Nigeria today, and yet is still relatively unknown by most Nigerians.

A product that has reduced so much in price over the last couple of years, that it's now affordable for at least 35% of all Nigerian households, and 60% of all Nigerian businesses.

Can you guess what that product is?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by acume: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tell us the product now
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by ebamma(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Garri right?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
ebamma: Garri right?
Lol. No. Solar Power Systems. The single most important technology for Nigeria's immediate future.

Nigerian residents spend $25bn a year on generators and its associated diesel fuel, due to our epileptic power grid. This is without doubt the biggest waste of money in any economy anywhere in the world. Here is a shocking fact for you. Do you know that the average bank branch in Nigeria today spends an average of N4m a month on diesel for their generators. And guess what the one time cost of installing a Solar Power System capable of providing 24 hours electricity is to them?

N20m. That's right. A payback period of 5 months. Only in Nigeria can such madness ensue.

So, you want to know the easiest way to get rich in Nigeria is today? Become a self employed sales person selling solar power solutions to residents and businesses in the country. This is literally a $500bn market, and its totally untapped.

I'm about to launch a solar distribution and installation company in Nigeria, and have secured exclusive financing facilities from a major Nigerian bank, to enable customers and businesses to get loans to purchase them. Any person who believes they are a good sales person, and is willing to work hard, will earn commissions of up to N45,000 per sale they made. I would expect a good salesperson to be selling 5 units a week. All marketing materials etc is provided. Just show up dressed smartly and do your thing. And get paid.

And save our country in the process. Try to imagine the impact on the economy and jobs if that $25bn a year currently being flushed down the toilet was instead spent in the wider economy. Just imagine the possibilities.

It is for this reason, that I'm returning from London where I've been for the last 25 years to get this done. Our country can be one of the top 10 economies in the world. But we must solve the power crisis first.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Chizin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Well said, but I must set things right here before commenting more; you know many companies, infact uncountable companies have emerged earlier claiming that they are capable of running this project, but on the long run, they will collect money from the poor masses knowing fully well what they are rendering is not working perfectly and went into tin air. Well, am much interested, more info should be directed to me at; chizin247@gmail.com
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chizin: Well said, but I must set things right here before commenting more; you know many companies, infact uncountable companies have emerged earlier claiming that they are capable of running this project, but on the long run, they will collect money from the poor masses knowing fully well what they are rendering is not working perfectly and went into tin air. Well, am much interested, more info should be directed to me at; chizin247@gmail.com

You are absolutely right, and I'm very pleased that you have raised this point. I have read through so many historic threads on NL and seen lots of companies claiming to be able to solve this problem. And I am able to spot very quickly that it's absolute nonsense. Rest assured, my company is fully able to achieve it's objectives. Why? Because we have sorted out by far the most important aspect of the problem - the financing of our operations. We have finalised exclusive tie in's with a major Nigerian Bank (I won't mention their name, but they have a huge building in Victoria Island amongst other places). This provides us with the capital to be able to meet the volume of orders that we will take (and I anticipate it will be huge).

There simply is no other way of cracking this market. The barriers to entry are huge, and no small company will be able to do it without significant financial support. My background is in Financial Services, and was formerly the CEO of HSBC's Project & Export Finance business in London. I have many contacts in the industry, so was able to secure the financing facilities required. We have structured the deals as to de-risk the proposition for the bank as much as possible.

So, here's a tip for you, as a way to quickly work out whether the companies that claim to have the capacity to deliver are actually able to do so. Simply ask them to describe their financing arrangements, such that it allows them to meet the cost of any number of orders. Ask them how they are able to fund their stock purchasing, shipping costs, and working capital requirements? If they give you half baked answers, just know they are full of crap. Because the truth is, in order to deliver, it is ESSENTIAL that you have powerful financial backing, otherwise it's impossible to fund stock purchases, pay for quality marketing, have a trained installation team, and run a comprehensive sales network.

That Nigeria is the biggest potential market for solar power in the world is not a secret - it's been reported on extensively over the last few years (a simple google search will yield lots of articles discussing the very thing). However, the real challenge in breaking the market is not whether or not there will be demand, because that's a given. It's whether you are able so implement a comprehensive execution strategy that enables you to scale your operations efficiently. That involves in depth market segmentation analysis, and executing a Go To Market Strategy that optimised your market meeting capabilities.

This is what we have done, and we'll be making our market entrance in Lagos next month. Our website goes live in the next week or so, and further communications will follow from then.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
For those who are interested, here is a recent report on the Solar potential in Nigeria. It makes for good reading.

http://pubs.iied.org/pdfs/G03519.pdf

Enjoy and be educated.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by jasper7(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
so.. what is the price of one unit of the solar thingy. cos that would determine if Nigerians would embrace it
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
jasper7: so.. what is the price of one unit of the solar thingy. cos that would determine if Nigerians would embrace it

First of all, you must define "everyone". By definition, everyone in Nigeria cannot yet embrace it because 50% of the country live in rural areas and earn an average of $2 a day. They are not even yet connected to the grid. See my point above about market segmentation.

To specifically answer your question, the cheapest complete system we sell, that's capable of providing 24 hours consistent electricity needs is the 2KW system. This is priced at N1,300,000, which, I can assure you, is just about the cheapest price anywhere in the world for an equivalent system. Of course, I'm well aware that the upfront cost is more than a large proportion of Nigerians can afford, which is why we have negotiated financing terms to enable more people to afford it. So, this represents a good entry price for the typical Middle Class household in Lagos. With a 20% down payment, the monthly repayments are below the average N60,000 average spent on diesel each month. And after 2 years, repayments stop. Forever. The panels are guaranteed for 25 years.

The cost of the system is so much more than just the panels. It includes the following:

1. 8 250W Mono-crystalline PV Panels

2. 2.5KVA Hybrid Controller Inverter ( these can be upgraded to up to a 5KVA inverter, to allow for later additional panels to be added, for example, if you wish to run your a/c)

3. 4 * 12V 260AH Deep Cycle Batteries

4 Roof Brackets, to secure panels to the roof of the house

5 Wiring as required.

6. Complete Installation of the system

7. 5 Year warranty on the PV panels

8 2 Year warranty on the Inverters

9. Full 24 month maintenance for free (they need little to no maintenance, but we offer this as additional reassurance to customers)

10. As a bonus, we provide complete set of energy efficient lightbulbs for your home, for FREE. These significantly reduce your energy consumption, saving you the need to upgrade to one of our more powerful systems. And they last 7 times as long as traditional light bulbs.

For anybody who currently spends at least N40,000 a month on diesel, engine oil, and maintenance combined for their generator, this package is an absolute "no brainer". Over a 5 year period, you will save at least N2m. Over the lifetime of the guarantee (25 years), and even factoring for battery replacement costs approximately every 5 years, the average Nigerian household will save over N10m. This is a genuine and real saving.

I understand that despite the superb value of this 2KW system (we of course have larger systems up to 5KW and 7.5KVA inverter), it still won't be affordable for a lot of people. So, we have created a bespoke package system, where you are able to buy a smaller capacity of system and gradually built it up over time to eventually achieve complete electricity independence. The prices for this start from as low as N400,000, and will be discussed with our Consultant during the home visit, where they are able to advise you on the best and most efficient structure, based on your budget.

The important thing is, our mission is to go some way towards delivering energy independence for Nigerians, because this is the only way the country can achieve it's full, untapped potential. We of course want to make money as well (that's the point of business), but our primary driver is integrity, and a sense of mission for the greater good. By delivering a level of service that exceeds expectations, we create brand loyalty, and ultimately make loads more cash. Our objective is to float on the Nigerian Stock Exchange within 5 years, giving us the enormous capital base to attack the bottom 50% market, and bringing energy to all.

Regards

Uvie

3 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Saladin1: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by chiste1: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Barcholder:
Lol. No. Solar Power Systems. The single most important technology for Nigeria's immediate future.

Become a self employed sales person selling solar power solutions to residents and businesses in the country. This is literally a $500bn market, and its totally untapped.

Any person who believes they are a good sales person, and is willing to work hard, will earn commissions of up to N45,000 per sale they made. I would expect a good salesperson to be selling 5 units a week. All marketing materials etc is provided. Just show up dressed smartly and do your thing. And get paid.

Regards

Uvie

I must say you did your research properly,but I would need some clarifications for potential marketers:
1. Are you seeking for free-lance marketers or to employ marketers as permanent staff within your company?
2. If you are seeking for freelance marketers, what is the guarantee for the commission payment on any sale?
3. As freelance marketers, are we permitted to work from home on leads and report to your office location when the need for vital documents arises?

Thanks.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2013
chi-ste:

I must say you did your research properly,but I would need some clarifications for potential marketers:
1. Are you seeking for free-lance marketers or to employ marketers as permanent staff within your company?
2. If you are seeking for freelance marketers, what is the guarantee for the commission payment on any sale?
3. As freelance marketers, are we permitted to work from home on leads and report to your office location when the need for vital documents arises?

Thanks.

You raise some excellent points, and I'll answer as follows:

1. I'm currently looking to recruit freelance marketers as opposed to permanent sales staff. The reasons are two-fold. First, as I'm new to the workings and procedures of doing business in Lagos (I'm London based and have only done business extensively in the UK and USA), the most optimal strategy is to use freelancers, allowing the company to begin generating sales revenues immediately. This provides me with the time to get to know the on ground conditions from the viewpoint of working culture, tax and regulatory requirements etc, all of which can often slow down the process of making sales. Secondly, although it would be very much cheaper for the company to hire sales staff directly, I prefer the freelance model as not only does it allow the workers to earn considerably more money, but it also guarantees high performance levels from motivated salespeople. I dare say very few jobs in Nigeria today offer the very real potential of earning N1m a month, and provides a tremendous incentive to the sales team to really get out there and shift product. Additionally, because of the efficient financing structure we have put in place, there is literally no limit to the number of units we can sell straight away, as all are guaranteed by the bank. So, in order to very quickly seize the market and become a major force, I'd need to be able to deploy a large team of salespeople to span the whole of Lagos, creating significant brand awareness (as well as considerable sales volumes) in the process. Adopting a freelance model is the most optimum strategy for doing this.

2. All Freelancers will be required to sign legally binding contracts with the company, which clearly states the roles and responsibilities of each party. Central to this is of course the payment process, frequency of payment etc. We will be initiating a well oiled sales process, in which every agent has full visibility of their number of sales, monies due etc. We will utilise a cloud based CRM system, which all Agents will have login access to. There, they are able to track their leads, sales, payments due etc. The payment process will be very clearly structured and implemented, with transparency and openness being at the heart of all we do.

Please bear the following in mind - failure to make prompt payments on the part of the company is akin to committing business suicide. Nothing destroys a company more quickly than failure to honour its commitment to its workers. Rest assured, it will our absolute pleasure to pay you every penny that is owed to you, in a prompt manner. Our cost structure is entirely variable, meaning that the more we pay you, the more revenue we are generating. The commission payments due to Agents have already been factored into our cost per unit calculations, and selling price. And in order to maximise our profits, we need to increase our sales. And the only way to increase our sales is to heavily incentivise the most important people in the business - the revenue generators.

Please rest assured, there is zero chance of payments not being honoured. I fully understand why you have asked the question, given the unfortunate reputation of Nigerians. But remember, I come from a different culture where we are used to doing things in a professional and structured way. The market size for Solar Energy in Nigeria is so huge that we want to penetrate it as quickly as possible, whilst competition is still thin on the ground.

3. Your description is spot on. Freelancers will be permitted to work from home and follow up leads, close sales etc. Once a week, a meeting will be held at our offices to discuss previous week's performance, targets etc. All vital documents (our marketing materials, namely glossy brochures, leaflets), and the requisite bank forms etc will be collected from the office as well. I believe this approach is the most optimal, as it gives the Agents the freedom to pursue their sales and leads (whilst of course adhering to the strict codes of conduct as stipulated by the company), but at the same time allows for the fostering of a great team spirit, which is conducive to great sales performance.

A couple of further points to note. Within a few months of operations, we will be seeking to employ a couple of permanent area managers, who will be put in charge of co-ordinating the freelancers on a permanent basis. These roles will be very well remunerated, as befits their level of responsibility. As well as a generous basic, company car etc, the incumbents will also earn a commission based on every sale made by the freelancers they directly manage. The revenue earning potential for these roles will be enormous, as I'm sure you have very quickly figured out. The best performing Freelancers after a few months will be promoted into these roles.

It's also important to note that Freelancers will not be left solely responsible for generating all their own leads. We will continually be marketing and generating leads internally, which will result in appointment bookings being made on our website. Sales people will be allocated these bookings, in order to visit the customers and close out the sales. Commissions will be paid as normal. We will be executing an ongoing and comprehensive marketing program, including SMS Marketing, referral Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Targeted leafletting, Pay Per Click advertising and SEO.

I believe that given the size of Nigeria, this represents the best structure to enable cross country expansion, and efficient scalability.

Regards

Uvie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by isaactolu: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2013
I will suggest if u can supply smaller units (upgradable ofcourse) dt can power energy saving bulbs, tv set nd fan and wnt cost more than 200k nd also u provide d 20% payment option, then u can then fully solve electricity problem in nig thereby u get enormous profit.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2013
isaactolu: I will suggest if u can supply smaller units (upgradable ofcourse) dt can power energy saving bulbs, tv set nd fan and wnt cost more than 200k nd also u provide d 20% payment option, then u can then fully solve electricity problem in nig thereby u get enormous profit.

Very interesting suggestion, and great market research feedback. This is something we can certainly provide, and have all the facilities in place to do so, both from a supply and financing perspective. Our marketing process will essentially target to particular demographics - Middle to upper class Nigerians able to afford our full 24 hour solutions, and lower income Nigerians only able to afford to upgrade to full energy independence on a smaller basis.

Full details will be provided on our website which goes live in the next week or so. Every Naira less spend on generators and diesel fuel represents progress for our country. I dream of seeing the day when Nigeria is able to compete with more developed countries economically, and central to that dream is solving the energy crisis.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by tunji2003(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Barcholder did you consider climatic changes as regards deploying the solar systems or how does the varying weather affects the system considering places like lagos where there is too much rainfall.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
tunji2003: Barcholder did you consider climatic changes as regards deploying the solar systems or how does the varying weather affects the system considering places like lagos where there is too much rainfall.

Great question. The answer is yes. The efficiency of Solar Power is directly related to the prevailing weather conditions. In the most basic terms, this is determined by the amount of "Peak Sunlight Hours" received in a specific locations. This is what makes Nigeria so perfectly suited for solar power utilisation. Across Nigeria, peak sunlight hours range from 4 in the South to 9 in the north. Lagos has an average rating of 4.5 Peak sunlight hours per day (ranging between 4 & 5 depending on the time of year).

This is a very important statistic because it directly affects the amount of energy a PV Panel array can generate each day. To calculate the amount of energy created each day, simply multiply the Power rating of your Solar panel array by the number of peak sunlight hours. For example, our standard 2KW PV system will generate between 8KWH and 10KWH per day in Lagos. In the north of the country, this will be higher, at between 10KWH and 12KWH's. The current information available about energy usage per grid connected household in Nigeria shows that the average is 1.5KWH's per day. This compares to 12KWH's in the UK.

However, this data by itself can be misleading, as it does not account for the fact that most Nigerian homes do not receive 24 hours of electricity. To get a more realistic 24 hour energy consumption level, you'd need to multiply the given value by a factor of 4 to 5 (this assumes that the average NIgerian home receives between 4.8 and 6 hours of electricity per day, including generator usage. This number airs on the side of caution, as a recent report by Renaissance Capital puts this number at 7.5 hours of electricity). So, using my very prudent estimates, the average Lagos home will consume between 6KWH and 8KWH if they had 24 hours electricity. So you can see that a 2KW Solar Power System will produce sufficient energy to power the average home in Lagos. And you will note that is completely discounts the fact that grid electricity is actually available for a few hours each day. So in real terms, 2KW is more than sufficient to cover the electricity needs of the average home.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Here is a great article about the potential for solar power in Nigeria.

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/12/25/solar-energy-for-sustainable-power-supply-in-nigeria/

It's very enlightening.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Seun(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Solar energy is not yet cost-effective. In most places where it's thriving, this is because its supported by government subsidies. A time will come when solar will be competitive with fossil fuels, but even at that time, it will not be the "easiest way to get rich". So beware!
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Seun: Solar energy is not yet cost-effective. In most places where it's thriving, this is because its supported by government subsidies. A time will come when solar will be competitive with fossil fuels, but even at that time, it will not be the "easiest way to get rich". So beware!

Not true. Not true at all. Solar is now significantly cheaper than diesel generators, as prices have fallen by 75% in the last 4 years. The prices are continuing to fall, and are now expected to shortly be cheaper than coal, the cheapest form of electricity currently available. In fact, this year, new technology has been developed that will reduce the cost of Solar below coal. See the article below.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/468215/energy-crisis-solar-power-is-now-cheaper-than-diesel-generators/

http://grist.org/business-technology/solar-power-cheaper-than-coal-one-company-says-its-cracked-the-code/

We really must stop labouring under the misinformation that Solar is expensive. That was true 3 or 4 years ago. It's not now. The market has moved so dramatically in the last 2 years that the economics are now in "no brainer" territory.

Every Nigerian home and business should be switching to Solar Power now. It's the only viable short term solution to our energy crisis.

Finally, tell me how easy it is to sell something to businesses that's guaranteed, at current prices, to have a payback period of 4 months. That's a 300% return on investment per annum. Show me another investment anywhere in the world that can boast those returns. Or where the average family is GUARANTEED to save N2.5m every 5 years by switching to Solar energy. These are matters of fact, and are easily verified.

Next, factor in that we are talking about a $2.5tn market, and if a person cannot get rich selling such a product, then it is impossible to get rich. I can think of no easier product to sell, within such an enormous and untapped market, anywhere in the world.

Let me assure you that such a situation could never be possible in the Uk where I live. The market would have been saturated decades ago, and the gap filled. And yet, it lies gaping in Nigeria, as people blindly continue to literally pour their money down the drain of diesel generators.

Knowledge is power, and I'm doing my bit to educate the masses.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Seun: Solar energy is not yet cost-effective. In most places where it's thriving, this is because its supported by government subsidies. A time will come when solar will be competitive with fossil fuels, but even at that time, it will not be the "easiest way to get rich". So beware!

And in your analysis, you seem to have omitted the small fact that in all of the countries where Solar Power is thriving, they receive 24 hours of uninterrupted power from the grid, most of which are in Northern Europe and don't receive anywhere near the same level of Peak Sunlight that Nigeria does. So, the government needs to offer generous incentives to make it worthwhile for households to purchase. The economics in Nigeria are entirely different, as we are dealing with a country that is only able to produce 5,000MW of power each year, against a demand of 60,000MW. That's a pathetic 8% of total energy demand, and this shortfall is filled by the use of petrol and diesel generators, singularly the most expensive way of generating electricity. It costs Nigerian homes and businesses a total of $50bn per annum to produce 55,000MW of energy each year through the use of generators.

UTTER MADNESS.

So, no government subsidies are necessary - the payback period of Solar Power Investment in Nigeria is CONSIDERABLY shorter than in any other country in the world. FACT.

It is the single best investment any Nigerian business or household can make. And this is despite the fact that fuel is still heavily subsidised in Nigeria, and WHEN (not if) the remaining subsidy is removed later this year, this will result in an immediate 50% increase in the cost of running a generator.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Anybody who is interested in becoming a Sales Agent for us, please send your CV to the following email address:

uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk

Many thanks

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Barcholder pls what books can I read to get to be as good as you?

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
jacobscros: Barcholder pls what books can I read to get to be as good as you?

Thank you for your kind words. You are most generous.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by AbumC: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Don't know much about the solar panel ish, but one thing's for sure. You ll need to have a registered company name and probably a demonstration for people to see for sure its a suitable option. Most Nigerians believe in what they see. The change (switch from fossil fuel to solar energy) you want to bring is a massive one so you gotta take a big step. Many companies & government institutions would jump at this if there is proof it would fail in the nearest future. This is my humble suggestion....surgeondreams05@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
AbumC: Don't know much about the solar panel ish, but one thing's for sure. You ll need to have a registered company name and probably a demonstration for people to see for sure its a suitable option. Most Nigerians believe in what they see. The change (switch from fossil fuel to solar energy) you want to bring is a massive one so you gotta take a big step. Many companies & government institutions would jump at this if there is proof it would fail in the nearest future. This is my humble suggestion....surgeondreams05@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for commenting in such a helpful and positive manner. And I agree with every word you have said. Please be advised of the following:

1. You will have noted that in none of my posts have I once made reference to the name of my company. There's a very good reason for this, and that is, as I am learning to my great surprise, registering a company name in Nigeria is no easy feat. I'm currently awaiting confirmation from the lawyer whose services I have retained to confirm that my company name has been approved by the CAC. Whilst I envisage no problems with this, it's prudent to wait until official confirmation before broadcasting the details. I expect this confirmation any day now.

2. I'm very aware of the fact that half the challenge is in Educating the masses - much of our marketing strategy will be aimed at doing just that. One of the many tools we'll be using to do this is hosing informational webinars, where people will be able to ask questions, and generally interact with either myself or a member of my staff. I'll also be encouraging the masses to register on our website, in order to receive regular white papers and eNewsletters about the subject matter. There will be lots of informative videos posted on our YouTube page, which people will be able to subscribe to for free. These are just a few of the activities we'll be conducting on a regular basis. Once people understand the product, and realise the enormous power of it, the decision to buy will be a "no brainer". I can't think of many investments you can make today for N1.3m that's GUARANTEED to make the average Middle class family N17.4m over 25 years, in the form of real cash savings. Even in pounds sterling terms, that's an awful lot of money. People over here in the UK are utterly flabbergasted at the fact that practically nobody in Nigeria has yet seriously adopted solar energy. Just think that in Australia for example, a country that has 24 hours of electricity supply, more than10% of all households now have Solar Power systems in their homes. And they don't stand to make even remotely close to the savings that the average Nigerian would.

3. I certainly do have big plans for Solar Power to become the dominant form of Energy production in Nigeria. I'm well aware, and indeed, heartened by the approach of the current government in trying to explore alternative ways of increasing the (frankly pathetic) power supply in Nigeria. My hugely ambitious plan is to actively demonstrate to the Nigerian government that the cheapest and most efficient way to solve the energy crisis is to encourage households and businesses to "create the energy needs of the country" by feeding back the excess power they will produce from their solar panel systems back into the electricity grid. In effect, each household becomes a mini power station - as well as powering their own homes, they also feed the electricity grid, providing additional power to be utilised by the 60% of Nigerians who are not even on the grid. Households will be encouraged to do this by the provision of government grants to subsidise the purchase of Solar Power Systems, and give credits to those who have already purchased prior to the introduction of the subsidies.

This is a tried and tested system, and has been working perfectly across Europe, America, and Australia for years now. I see no reason the same cannot be true of Nigerians, who actually need it more than anybody else in the world. Central to the achievement of this grand plan is the demonstration of the extreme efficiency of Solar Power. Once my company is able to demonstrate this by virtue of the massive take up and success of its systems across a relatively small (0.5%) of Nigerian households and businesses, we would have proved our credibility. We will then have a voice, and will be taken note of.

All great accomplishments start life as a mere kernel of a thought in our minds. It is the vision, knowledge, know how and passion to turn that thought into a reality that marks out the great among us. With utmost humility, I believe that a simple soul like myself has all the skill sets necessary to make the difference. My passion for my country runs deep, and I'm a firm believer that during my lifetime, Nigeria will become one of the top 10 economies in the world. In order to achieve that, it must first solve the energy crisis. I intend to play my very small part in making that dream a reality.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by jasper7(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Barcholder:

Thank you so much for commenting in such a helpful and positive manner. And I agree with every word you have said. Please be advised of the following:

1. You will have noted that in none of my posts have I once made reference to the name of my company. There's a very good reason for this, and that is, as I am learning to my great surprise, registering a company name in Nigeria is no easy feat. I'm currently awaiting confirmation from the lawyer whose services I have retained to confirm that my company name has been approved by the CAC. Whilst I envisage no problems with this, it's prudent to wait until official confirmation before broadcasting the details. I expect this confirmation any day now.

2. I'm very aware of the fact that half the challenge is in Educating the masses - much of our marketing strategy will be aimed at doing just that. One of the many tools we'll be using to do this is hosing informational webinars, where people will be able to ask questions, and generally interact with either myself or a member of my staff. I'll also be encouraging the masses to register on our website, in order to receive regular white papers and eNewsletters about the subject matter. There will be lots of informative videos posted on our YouTube page, which people will be able to subscribe to for free. These are just a few of the activities we'll be conducting on a regular basis. Once people understand the product, and realise the enormous power of it, the decision to buy will be a "no brainer". I can't think of many investments you can make today for N1.3m that's GUARANTEED to make the average Middle class family N17.4m over 25 years, in the form of real cash savings. Even in pounds sterling terms, that's an awful lot of money. People over here in the UK are utterly flabbergasted at the fact that practically nobody in Nigeria has yet seriously adopted solar energy. Just think that in Australia for example, a country that has 24 hours of electricity supply, more than10% of all households now have Solar Power systems in their homes. And they don't stand to make even remotely close to the savings that the average Nigerian would.

3. I certainly do have big plans for Solar Power to become the dominant form of Energy production in Nigeria. I'm well aware, and indeed, heartened by the approach of the current government in trying to explore alternative ways of increasing the (frankly pathetic) power supply in Nigeria. My hugely ambitious plan is to actively demonstrate to the Nigerian government that the cheapest and most efficient way to solve the energy crisis is to encourage households and businesses to "create the energy needs of the country" by feeding back the excess power they will produce from their solar panel systems back into the electricity grid. In effect, each household becomes a mini power station - as well as powering their own homes, they also feed the electricity grid, providing additional power to be utilised by the 60% of Nigerians who are not even on the grid. Households will be encouraged to do this by the provision of government grants to subsidise the purchase of Solar Power Systems, and give credits to those who have already purchased prior to the introduction of the subsidies.

This is a tried and tested system, and has been working perfectly across Europe, America, and Australia for years now. I see no reason the same cannot be true of Nigerians, who actually need it more than anybody else in the world. Central to the achievement of this grand plan is the demonstration of the extreme efficiency of Solar Power. Once my company is able to demonstrate this by virtue of the massive take up and success of its systems across a relatively small (0.5%) of Nigerian households and businesses, we would have proved our credibility. We will then have a voice, and will be taken note of.

All great accomplishments start life as a mere kernel of a thought in our minds. It is the vision, knowledge, know how and passion to turn that thought into a reality that marks out the great among us. With utmost humility, I believe that a simple soul like myself has all the skill sets necessary to make the difference. My passion for my country runs deep, and I'm a firm believer that during my lifetime, Nigeria will become one of the top 10 economies in the world. In order to achieve that, it must first solve the energy crisis. I intend to play my very small part in making that dream a reality.

Regards

Uvie
You are on the right track. and I think you'll get positive response from Nigerians when you kick start the company. but it would be good for you to consider a cheaper model. because alot of people would not want to throw in millions in purchasing a product that is not tested and trusted in Nigeria. Because we have had alot of weak and fake products that have been imposed on us by some so-called business marketers and so on. It would be safe to say that Nigerians are very skeptical about such products. But would love to be a part of your project although I am little too busy to be a field marketer
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
jasper7:
You are on the right track. and I think you'll get positive response from Nigerians when you kick start the company. but it would be good for you to consider a cheaper model. because alot of people would not want to throw in millions in purchasing a product that is not tested and trusted in Nigeria. Because we have had alot of weak and fake products that have been imposed on us by some so-called business marketers and so on. It would be safe to say that Nigerians are very skeptical about such products. But would love to be a part of your project although I am little too busy to be a field marketer

Thank you for your words of encouragement, and I note your point regarding the price point of the products. Please be aware that on that front, there is relatively little that can be done to reduce the price much further. I can tell you, without fear of contradiction, that the price point we'll be selling at is among the cheapest in the world. We are essentially providing fully installed off grid solar power systems, comprised of many different components - PV Panels (high quality monocrystalline 250W), Inverter / Solar Controller in one (in order to reduce costs where possible), and 12V 200AH batteries. Oddly enough, the most expensive part of the system is the batteries, as anybody who has ever bought deep cycle batteries can attest to. Then there's the actual installation costs.

There are several things we are doing to make these more affordable to the masses. The first is providing financing options for people to be able to buy, and spread the cost over a 24 month period. We are constrained to a 24 month period by our Nigerian bank. It seems banks in Nigeria haven't yet figured out what their role is in the economy. I preliminarily sourced an even better solution to this - in conjunction with the United Kingdom Trade & Industry (UKTI), i'm trying to tap into the credit facilities of a British bank, with very much looser lending criteria. Amongst other things, they will be prepared to lend over a much longer period of time, and at greatly reduced interest rates. However, given that this is NIgeria we are talking about (it's on the red list of every western bank thanks to our 419 brothers - what great ambassadors they are), they are not prepared to release this facility until at least 1 year of successful trading on the ground.

In the absence of that, the second major thing we will be doing is to open up a battery recycling plant. Deep Cycle Batteries are almost 100% recyclable, so by reconditioning dead batteries, we will be able to resell them at a much lower price point, which guaranteeing at least 95% of peak performance of a new one. This will go some way towards dropping the price point some more.

In any event, all our products wil come with very long warranties and guarantees. We will offer no questions asked money back guarantees on everything that we sell. We absolutely stand by the quality of everything we sell, and will provide an after sales service that's unrivalled in Nigeria.

The level of business integrity is low in Nigeria, and I see it as my mission to doing my little bit to changing that. By raising the bar on quality of product, customer services and after sales care, it makes it more difficult for poor companies to retain a foothold in the market. That will be a good thing for everybody.

So, all I can say at this point is that we are very conscious of the price points being somewhat higher than most are willing to spend, given their poor experiences in the past. But please rest assured that the quality of our products, and customer services will be of the very highest order. Transparency and integrity will be at the heart of everything we will do. Why? Because contrary to what appear to be the prevailing belief amongst many Nigerian businesses, it actually makes you money.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 12:03am On Mar 26, 2013
jasper7:

I forgot to thank you for your interest in being part of the project. There is certainly room for you to participate without actively marketing on the ground. In order to aid the spread of knowledge about our projects, we will be implementing a Nationwide referral program. As a way to say thank you, we will pay each referrer N15,000 for each sale they refer to us. As well as that, we will also routinely give away prizes to people who successfully refer lots of people to our website, irrespective of whether they buy any products or not. This gives us the chance to educate them via our website and signing up to our free weekly newsletter, thereby allowing them to learn more about Solar Energy. The chances are that even if they don't buy one of our products, they are likely to refer their friends and family to the website if they find it sufficiently engaging. And so the word spreads.

I'd be delighted if you would like to take part in this program - its open for everyone to join. With the power of our collective effort, we can successfully re-educate the nation and end the reliance on petrol and diesel generators once and for all.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Kingk2(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2013
get this here and now,. how to open and verify paypal in nigeria, 14k laptop import guide, e.t.c visit to know more at
http://www.onlinecash.info.nu

get free mobile dstv software to watch on your mobile phone here http://www.kelvinmobiledstv.eu5.org/
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2013
Kingk2: get this here and now,. how to open and verify paypal in nigeria, 14k laptop import guide, e.t.c visit to know more at
http://www.onlinecash.info.nu

get free mobile dstv software to watch on your mobile phone here http://www.kelvinmobiledstv.eu5.org/

Dear sir

This is a message thread aimed at spreading knowledge and positivity about something that is crucial to Nigeria's future as a potential world power. Kindly post your spammy sales message about dodgy laptops etc somewhere else.

Thanks

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by JamiuO: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2013
Barcholder:

I forgot to thank you for your interest in being part of the project. There is certainly room for you to participate without actively marketing on the ground. In order to aid the spread of knowledge about our projects, we will be implementing a Nationwide referral program. As a way to say thank you, we will pay each referrer N15,000 for each sale they refer to us. As well as that, we will also routinely give away prizes to people who successfully refer lots of people to our website, irrespective of whether they buy any products or not. This gives us the chance to educate them via our website and signing up to our free weekly newsletter, thereby allowing them to learn more about Solar Energy. The chances are that even if they don't buy one of our products, they are likely to refer their friends and family to the website if they find it sufficiently engaging. And so the word spreads.

I'd be delighted if you would like to take part in this program - its open for everyone to join. With the power of our collective effort, we can successfully re-educate the nation and end the reliance on petrol and diesel generators once and for all.

Regards

Uvie

Please give us your website address and your email address.

Thank you.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by infohenry(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2013
Iam highly impress by your explanations so far but it looks like you will be using lagos to test the ground. I live in port harcourt where the market potential is high. If you have port harcourt in your take off plan, I will be glad to work with you. bighenrio@gmail.com is my email adress. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Our Unique VIRGINA TIGHTENING Drop And Soap (pic) / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed / Affordable 5.11 Tactical Series Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.