Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... (11545 Views)

Mini Importation Business The Easiest Way To Make Money In Nigeria / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2013
Find attached a compilation of important questions asked by people and answers given by Mr Ugono.I believe this will help a lot. Feel free to add more of his answers to your copy as they come.

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Zeddicus: Find attached a compilation of important questions asked by people and answers given by Mr Ugono.I believe this will help a lot. Feel free to add more of his answers to your copy as they come.

A fantastic effort Zeddicus. I'm both humbled and impressed. However, it's my responsibility to provide FAQ's to all potential customers, and these will be listed on our website (ah, the fabled, mythical website - lets not even go there right now. Web Developers!!!!). Here is a list of some key points covered. Feel free to download for your own records. Be advised that all accredited Sales Agents will be given comprehensive marketing materials to distribute to all prospects, making the sales process easier.

This is certainly not an exhaustive list, and there is value in downloading the information i've provided on these message boards as well. But it's enough to answer the basic questions - enough to empower potential customers to book a free consultation, where our Sales Agents are able to provide far more detailed information in the form of our glossy Colour brochures.

SOLAR ENERGY EXPLAINED

What is Solar Energy
Quite simply, it is energy that is produced directly from the sun. It is by some order of magnitude the most powerful energy source on earth. It will never run out!

Is Solar power widely used around the world
Yes. In Germany, 3% of their entire power supply is generated by Solar panels, with a production capacity of 32,300mW. Nigeria’s entire electricity production capacity is 5,000mW. And Germany receives far less sunshine than Nigeria. In Australia, over 10% of all households now use solar power.

Are there any running costs associated with Solar Power
None. Once your system is installed, electricity production is completely free. There are no ongoing running costs.

Is Solar Power Affordable
Absolutely. In fact, recent price drops in the technology have made it significantly cheaper than diesel. The average family would recover the full cost of a 2kW system in less than 2 years. The more energy you consume, the shorter the payback period. A typical business such as a restaurant or petrol station would recover the full cost of a system in approximately 8 to 9 months. And guaranteed 24 hour electricity for life.

How much will I save
Solar Energy is the single best investment a Nigerian household or business could make. The average family will save N17.5m over 25 years, assuming that the cost of fuel does not rise. In reality, the savings will be much greater as fuel prices are due to rise by 50% once the fuel subsidy is removed in full.

The more electricity a household or business uses, the greater the savings. A typical bank branch spends N4m a month on diesel and will recover the full cost of the system in less than a year. Thereafter they will save N48m a year on diesel costs.

So, how is Solar Energy converted into electricity
Photovoltaic (PV) panels are designed to be able to capture the raw energy emitted by the sun and convert it into direct current (DC) electricity. They are typically mounted onto the roof of premises so as to get maximum exposure to the sun. The more exposure they get, the more electricity they generate.

What happens next
The DC electricity generated by the PV panels needs to be converted into alternating current (AC) electricity, as this is what most of our electrical appliances are run by (computers run on DC current). This is done by an Inverter, which takes the DC current fed directly from the PV panels and turns it into AC current. This AC current is then used to power all of your electrical appliances.

Ok, so what happens at night when no solar energy is being produced
This is where the battery array comes into play. During daylight hours, as well as supplying power to the inverter, energy is also transferred to the batteries to charge them up. When the sun goes down, the inverter automatically sources its energy from the battery bank, providing you with a continuous supply of electricity.

How long do the PV panels last for
The panels can last up to 50 years, and come with a full 25-year manufacturers warranty. We guarantee a performance efficiency of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.

How long do the batteries last for
We provide high quality deep cycle batteries that have a useful life of 5 years.

How long does the Inverter last for
The average life of an inverter is 10 years, and comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.

How do I know how which Solar Power System to purchase
This depends on your total daily electricity consumption. The more you consume, the bigger the system you will need to power your home or business.

How do I find out my daily electricity consumption rate
It’s simple. Our innovative Energy Calculator works out how much electricity you use each day, based on the number of appliances you use, their power rating (in watts) and how long you use them for each day.

Don’t I know that based on the size of the generator I use
No. The size of your generator is an indicator of how many appliances you can run simultaneously. The more powerful the generator, the more appliances you can run simultaneously. This is called your electricity load capacity and is determined by the size of your inverter.

Our Energy calculator allows you to work out your maximum load requirement, based on the maximum number of appliances you need to operate at the same time.

So, does the inverter need to be the same size as my generator
In simple terms, yes. However please bear in mind that generators are usually sold with reference to your maximum electricity load, and you typically only use maximum load for relatively short periods of time each day. Very often, you don’t actually need the size of generator you are using. And of course, the bigger your generator, the more money it costs you in fuel.

So I’m clear, what’s the difference between my electricity usage and my electricity load
Electricity usage is the number of units of electricity that you use each day and is measured in kilowatt-hours (Kwh). Electricity load is the amount of energy that is required to run all the electrical appliances you use simultaneously.

How much energy can the PV panels produce each day
A 1kW system will produce between 4kWh’s and 5kWh’s of electricity each day. The amount of energy produced by the PV panels is based on the amount of ‘Peak Sunlight hours’ received. In Nigeria as a whole, this ranges between 4 and 5 in the South, to as high as 9 in the North. The higher the peak sunlight hours, the fewer PV panels are required to generate the same amount of energy.

This is one of the main reasons why solar energy is more highly suited to Nigeria than the majority of countries; she is blessed with one of the highest levels of solar radiation in the world.

What is the average level of electricity usage per household in Nigeria
Recent studies indicate that the average electrified Nigerian household would consume between 6kWh and 8kWh each day if they received 24 hours of electricity. The actual recorded consumption rate is only 1.5kWh per day as most households do not receive 24 hours of electricity.

So a 2kW PV system would produce between 8kW and 10kW of electricity each day, enough to power the average Nigerian household for 24 hours a day.

How much maintenance do they require
Minimal. As there are no moving parts there is nothing to break down. The panels may need to be given a wipe every few months to remove any dust on them. That’s it.

As part of our service we offer free maintenance for the first 2 years.

Where are the PV panels installed
They are typically installed on the roof so they are exposed to the maximum amount of sunlight. They can also be installed on the ground if there is insufficient roof space (this will only apply in the case of businesses with large premises that require huge electricity generation capacity).

Regards

Uvie

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
^^We are earnestly waiting for the launch Sir. Hopefully, there will be provisions to carry people in Abuja along simultaneously as you Launch in Lagos.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Zeddicus: ^^We are earnestly waiting for the launch Sir. Hopefully, there will be provisions to carry people in Abuja along simultaneously as you Launch in Lagos.

Yes there will. Demand from Abuja has been huge, so we will be executing a simultaneous launch in Lagos and Abuja in the next couple of weeks.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Liferace: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Goodjob!
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by yesman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks for taking time to reply my post. I also appreciated info on solar power, very informative.

Many business struggle due to inadequate financing, it seems you've got that covered.

I'll be following this thread with keen interest. Please let us know your business name and website when they are ready.

Goodluck.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Congratulations to the first batch of Sales Agents who have made it through to the next stage of the selection process. I have been very impressed by the quality of candidates that have applied, and their deep knowledge and understanding of the Solar Industry.

I'm looking forward to further communications with them in the next few days. Our recruitment efforts are still ongoing. We have set ourselves the ambitious target of having well over 1,000 employees and agents in total within 3 years. Unemployment levels in Nigeria, especially among the youth are unacceptably high, and anything contribution we can make to reducing that, however modest, will help.

By easing the power problem in Nigeria, we hope that each company in the country will be able to hire at least 1 extra person. With well over 10 million businesses in the country, that will make a big difference to the employment levels. Together, I believe we can really make a positive change in our great country.

Regards

Uvie

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by signature2012(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Barcholder: Congratulations to the first batch of Sales Agents who have made it through to the next stage of the selection process. I have been very impressed by the quality of candidates that have applied, and their deep knowledge and understanding of the Solar Industry.

I'm looking forward to further communications with them in the next few days. Our recruitment efforts are still ongoing. We have set ourselves the ambitious target of having well over 1,000 employees and agents in total within 3 years. Unemployment levels in Nigeria, especially among the youth are unacceptably high, and anything contribution we can make to reducing that, however modest, will help.

By easing the power problem in Nigeria, we hope that each company in the country will be able to hire at least 1 extra person. With well over 10 million businesses in the country, that will make a big difference to the employment levels. Together, I believe we can really make a positive change in our great country.

Regards

Uvie
av read frm A-Z of this thread
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2013
signature2012: av read frm A-Z of this thread and am really impressed by u SIR,u av done a good job,i pray government policies will favour ur BIZNESS,coz many of diz generators importers are really behind power failure in Nigeria and they are very close with the people in power,av discuss the solar stuff with my boss,and he is interested,but dont make ur target alone to companies,av d average nigeria in mind to afford it in their homes @ cheaper amount,we all cant wait to see d product,ur office and website,am a very good marketer also,born and made,would appreciate if i can be a member of ur team here in lagos,this is my mail add james_agbama@yahoo.com.please dont put us on much suspense,coz av already started telling people about ur product already,wish to hear from u soonest.

Thank you for your kind complements. I will send you an email with details of how to apply to become one of our Sales Agents.

In the meantime, follow us on twitter, to get full and regular updates on our progress.

@solyntanigeria

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Look out for the launch of the biggest ever survey into the energy costs of the average Nigerian, on a state by state basis.

Help us to reach 1 million responses. A Vanguard newspaper journalist is going to publish an article about the results.

More details to follow
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Tekkyboy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
i av read this topic from genesis to revelation and i saw and understand d great work bacholder want to do in the nigeria power sector,my question is dat WAT AR U PLANS 4 THE POOR MAN DAT MAY WANT TO GET ONE OUT OF DS PRODUCTS?(2)U AV BEEN EMPHAZISING ON LAGOS SINCE THE START OF DS THREAD WOT AR PLANS 4 THE INTERESTED sales agents DAT DOES'NT BASED or live IN LAGOS?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2013
Please look out for the launch of the biggest ever Energy survey in Nigerian history. It takes no more than 1 minute to complete online, and we want to get responses from 1 million Nigerians.

All respondents will get a 5% discount on all our products and services.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by feasy1(m): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2013
There is no doubt that Solynta is on the verge of solving Nigeria biggest problem, Electricity. With an always ON or 24/7 power supply, new jobs will be created in millions, manufacturing Industry players will breathe a new life.

I arrived Lagos about 48hours ago from my Oil rich Middle Eastern Sultanate base.

I visited one of the posh/choice area on the mainland, magodo GRA (a beautiful GRA) albeit noise population generated by the power generators), the power supply from the grid has been very erratic, my friend has an Inverter system installed,however he sttill need to run the annoying generators since the batteries need to be charged .

I engaged my friend with a discussion on why he procured only an inverter system and not a complete package with solar panel for him to be independent of the national grid (PHCN) and the litres of diesel burnt daily. His concern was the upfront cost for the Solar panel.

I did mention Solynta model of paying 20% upfront and spreading the balance to 24 payments. He thought the idea will fly, however Solynta should be catious of the individual residential segment on how to enforce the balance/monthly payment are being paid by customers as at when due.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by feasy1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Fejiron, why don't you open a new thread for your advert? If I indeed need the services you advertised, I won't consider working with you as spamming other people's thread reveals you are unprofessional. Don't you think so?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
feasy1: Fejiron, why don't you open a new thread for your advert? If I indeed need the services you advertised, I won't consider working with you as spamming other people's thread reveals you are unprofessional. Don't you think so?

Very well said. Many thanks
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
You can now follow us on Twitter and Facebook on the following links:

@solyntanigeria

Facebook.com/solyntaEnergy

Website goes live later today. Details to follow

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Biggyd2: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by sandygechy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Barcholder: Please look out for the launch of the biggest ever Energy survey in Nigerian history. It takes no more than 1 minute to complete online, and we want to get responses from 1 million Nigerians.

All respondents will get a 5% discount on all our products and services.

Regards

Uvie
Tanx for this wonderful innovation.Once this is launched,epileptic power supply will be a thing of the past in Nigeria! Pls,send recruitment details for the various positions available to sandygechy@gmail.com.Am based in Lekki,Lagos.Tanx in anticipation!
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
All

I'm pleased to announce that our website is now live. I hope that it was well worth the wait.

I'd appreciate any and all comments you have.

www.solynta.com.ng
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Onyebiz: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Goodluck Sir.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by KokoBeware: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Barcholder: All

I'm pleased to announce that our website is now live. I hope that it was well worth the wait.

www.solynta.com.ng

The contact number at the top of your website is just wrong.... or is that a Nigerian number i dont know about??
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Tekkyboy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Barcholder: All

www.solynta.com.ng
d site design is user friendly,good interface i want to register for the referer services but there is no page for that? WHEN DO U WANT TO END UR RECRUITEMENT EXERCISE.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2013
I'm truly impressed. Kudos. Would like to join your sales team. Please send details to vopute@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
d site design is user friendly,good interface i want to register for the referer services but there is no page for that? WHEN DO U WANT TO END UR RECRUITEMENT EXERCISE.

We are still recruiting for Sales Agents. Please send your CV to

jobs@solynta.com.ng

We are finalising our referral tracking API, and this will be added to the site in the coming days. You will then be able to refer as many people as you can.

Full updates will be provided via our Twitter feed, so please follow us - @solyntaenergy

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Segunod(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
I've gone through this thread from A to Z and am really interested in becoming part of ur tech/sales team. I'm an elect engineer.. Segunod2@gmail.com is my email address..
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
Segunod: I've gone through this thread from A to Z and am really interested in becoming part of ur tech/sales team. I'm an elect engineer.. Segunod2@gmail.com is my email address..

Please send me a copy of your CV. Send to

jobs@solynta.com.ng

Thank you

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Solar stuff, hmmmm, still watching
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Whoopie: @Bachholder, I sent you a copy of my CV just yesterday. Would like to know if you've seen it please. I applied for the position of Chat Agent. Thanks

Please confirm your name and I can tell you. I probably have, as I've received over 50 CV's today.

Kind Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by cashflowpc(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is really a great and a much awaited initiative in Nigeria. I'l love to be part of this.

I am a firm believer in the Nigerian dream and I believe together we can achieve this.

@Barcholder, i have sent u a mail.

Many thanks...
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Barcholder:

Please confirm your name and I can tell you. I probably have, as I've received over 50 CV's today.

Kind Regards

Uvie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crosstiger Car Security and Alarm System (Solves car keyless entry issues) / Buy Our Unique VIRGINA TIGHTENING Drop And Soap (pic) / Affordable 5.11 Tactical Series Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.