Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD (1169 Views)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
You are supposed to feed the sheep not feed off them

"The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep."

You have not fed the sheep of God , you are stealing from them to build your kingdoms and empires , while the sheep are starving for both physical and spiritual food.

I am irked with your theft and daylight robbery, I am fed up with your scams and lies , the sheep of God who were committed into your care are not your property , they are God's children and you were ordained ( if you were ) by God to take care of his sheep , protect them and feed them.

Alas you are a thief, you invent gimmicks and scams to extract money from them, you heart is hardened with your love for money, mammon has now become your god and you mislead others to follow him.

"Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!" declares the LORD." - Jeremiah 23:1

" Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my pleasant field into a desolate wasteland "- Jeremiah 12:10

Stop stealing the money from the children of GOD, you have turned the house of GOD into a house of merchandise , selling useless books , cds, magazines , handkerchiefs to make money and feed your egos and lusts.

Repent , repent from your wickedness and evil, you have robbed the people of GOD and the devourer will devour your houses if you do not repent.

Give them back their tithes and offering money , tell them it was all a lie, cry before God and ask for forgiveness with sackcloth and ashes.

God forgives thieves and robbers repent.

[img]http://robinhl.files./2012/02/jesus-whipping-bankers.jpg[/img]
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by plaetton: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good works Frosbel.
I admire your courage to attack the fraud in religion.

But what else is new?
Isn't that what religion is about : Stealing?
Stealing hope, stealing courage, stealing knowledge, stealing the human spirit, stealing the human soul, stealing money and resources.
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by shdemidemi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
plaetton:
Good works Frosbel.
I admire your courage to attack the fraud in religion.

But what else is new?
Isn't that what religion is about : Stealing?
Stealing hope, stealing courage, stealing knowledge, stealing the human spirit, stealing the human soul, stealing money and resources.

Frosbel is the Apostle Paul of our time.(I no b authority o grin)
I pray you increase in knowledge of the word of God
You got the charisma bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Boomark(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Will they and their supporters hear these words from Christ "FEED MY SHEEP."
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

Frosbel is the Apostle Paul of our time.(I no b authority o grin)
I pray you increase in knowledge of the word of God
You got the charisma bro.

No way Sir, I am a million miles away from the maturity of Paul.

In fact , I wrote this article after having a chat with a brother who was telling me heart rending stories of the sheeple and their abuse at the hands of charlatans.

Please oooo, don't equate me with any one , I am just repeating my experiences, what I see and what I hear.

thanks.
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Boomark: Will they and their supporters hear these words from Christ "FEED MY SHEEP."

The $$$$$ in their mind, makes them think Jesus meant "Feed off my Sheep".
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Omexonomy: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Let assume u are right mr frosbel. How will things like electricity, water, transportations for evangelism or they should trek like apostle paul on missionary journey, amenities that are very expensive and not cheaply to maintanemd be taken care off.
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2013
Omexonomy: Let assume u are right mr frosbel. How will things like electricity, water, transportations for evangelism or they should trek like apostle paul on missionary journey, amenities that are very expensive and not cheaply to maintanemd be taken care off.

Which is why the evangelists should get a Job when and where necessary, while at other times, they can accept contributions and gifts from the members of the fellowship, who should give as they are led.

But , the money is never meant to build larger and larger churches and maintaining them with 80% of the money belonging to the sheep , who are hardly able to feed themselves.

If Paul worked and Peter was a fisherman , then these leaders should work .

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Omexonomy: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Which is why the evangelists should get a Job when and where necessary, while at other times, they can accept contributions and gifts from the members of the fellowship, who should give as they are led.

But , the money is never meant to build larger and larger churches and maintaining them with 80% of the money belonging to the sheep , who are hardly able to feed themselves.

i agree with you 55% for we must also hear from the MOG also. Besides, are these ur reasons for bringing MOG to the cleaning machine.
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2013
Omexonomy: Let assume u are right mr frosbel. How will things like electricity, water, transportations for evangelism or they should trek like apostle paul on missionary journey, amenities that are very expensive and not cheaply to maintanemd be taken care off.
todays churches are nothing like jesus christ. Jesus left his heavenly glory,came to earth for the poor,the sick,widows,orphans etc and even died for them,even the death of the cross. The churches today dont care about these people,they only care about their own glory which are branches,mega choir,projectors,electricity,transportation(for the clergy),universities beyond the poor,a/c,car parks,number of members etc. All these they ought to live to take care of the sheeps just as christ left his glory in heaven for them.
Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by plaetton: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Again, bravo to you Frosbel.
Let me just add that anyone who dedicates his life to the service of a god, or of any god for that matter,should, naturally be impervious to the trappings of materialism.
Such a person should be poor in worldliness and rich in spirit.
Such a person should take a vow of poverty and OWN NO PROPERTY.
Such a person should be prepared to live an austere life on stipends from the church.

It is only then should such a person be referred to as a man of god.
Being a pastor should have , as a basic pre-requisite, the willingness to completely shed and abandon the material trappings of life.

But ofcourse, what we have today in the evangelical cults, are the opposites, whereby the self-appointed clergy parasite on the sheep to nourish their ever expanding lusts for material acquisitions.

Today's gospel Motto is " spiritual growth by accumulation"
If you don't accumulate (by any means possible), it means you are spiritually deficient.

Are we then surprised at the get-rich-quick mentality of our average consumer of evangelical bullxxxx ?

1 Like

Re: Pastors And MOG who are stealing From The People Of GOD by christemmbassey(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
plaetton:

Again, bravo to you Frosbel.
Let me just add that anyone who dedicates his life to the service of a god, or of any god for that matter,should, natural be impervious to the trappings of materialism.
Such a person should be poor in worldliness and rich in spirit.
Such a person should take a vow of poverty and OWN NO PROPERTY.
Such a person should be prepared to live an austere life on stipends from the church.

It is only then should such a person be referred to as a man of god.
Being a pastor should have , as a basic pre-requisite, the willingness to completely shed and abandon the material trappings of life.

But ofcourse, what we have today in the evangelical cults, are the opposites, whereby the self-appointed clergy parasite on the sheep to nourish their ever expanding lusts for material acquisitions.

Today's gospel Motto is " spiritual growth by accumulation"
If you don't accumulate (by any means possible), it means you are spiritually deficient.

Are we then surprised at the get-rich-quick mentality of our average consumer of evangelical bullxxxx ?
the 1st time an atheist has writen anything sensible, thumbs up.

(1) (Reply)

Languages Spoken In Canberra / The Deadly Deception Of intimate Atheism In The Church / Moses, Jesus, Mohammed And Company: The Critical Problem With The Prophet System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.