Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) (5854 Views)

SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Thank You Oyedepo And Other Mog's For Tithes! / What Defines An "mog"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Speaking in tongues has become a joke where charlatans and conmen just shout rubbish and a gullible crowd of christians will swallow it up.

I have been thinking about a way to stop this problem and so I have come up with a simple test.

1) We gather 10 people; 8 actors and 2 real christians
2) We tell all of them to speak in tongues
3) We get the MOG to pick two people that minister to his heart out of the ten
4) We then note if he could use his "holy spirit" to ascertain the two real christians out of the 10.

I predict that most pastors will fail- 0/2 and less than one percent will even manage to get one out of two.

What do you think?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Pygru: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
you serious?shocked
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice one Ol' Knight. I can organize the crew for you.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: you serious?shocked

Yes ooo!

Joagbaje, Gohen and Pastor Kun will all fail the test.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Reyginus: Nice one Ol' Knight. I can organize the crew for you.

please do
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Rich4god(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Yawns... Abeg make i go soak garri come.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2013
Rich4god: Yawns... Abeg make i go soak garri come.

lol......
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 25, 2013
Hmm... Please shed more light on this experiment of yours.
And besides, you more than anyone know about my futile attempts at making christians prove themselves through supernatural means. It is highly unlikely that a pastor will volunteer to be an atheist's lab rat. Most don't even have the faith to start with. So you will have to be very trickish and witty in your attempt.
Make sure they are unaware of it being a test. Let them think you are all christians. You could try some speaking in tongues too. Its easy, just say: sinaramboskabidavidogbogbolasgidi.grin
And with your reference from the bible that there must be interpreters in the midst of those speaking, give them the position of the interpreters. Let them interpret your holy spagetti trash.
That way you will not only be invalidating them but will be having a good laugh.

Also make sure you video it, it would make an epic satire.grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind: Hmm... Please shed more light on this experiment of yours.
And besides, you more than anyone know about my futile attempts at making christians prove themselves through supernatural means. It is highly unlikely that a pastor will volunteer to be an atheist's lab rat. Most don't even have he faith to start with. So you will have to be very trickish and witty at your attempt.
Make sure they are unaware of it being a test. Let them think you are all christians. You could try some speaking in tongues too. Its easy, just say: sinaramboskabidavidogbogbolasgidi.grin
And with your reference from the bible that there must be interpreters in the midst of those speaking, give them the position of the interpreters. Let them interpret your holy spagetti trash.
That way you will not only be invalidating them but will be having a good laugh.

100% agree

However, it will be difficult to get pastors to do such a test
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

100% agree

However, it will be difficult to get pastors to do such a test

How?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

How?

Pastors hardly get involved in anything that doesnt market their church

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Pastors hardly get involved in anything that doesnt market their church

But the last thing they will get involved in is an evident experiment that is very risky and could possibly tarnish their reputation.
Speaking and interpreting tongues is just an everyday event. It appears to have no risk and could also market their ministry when done convincingly and dramatically.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

But the last thing they will get involved in is an evident experiment that is very risky and could possibly tarnish their reputation.
Speaking and interpreting tongues is just an everyday event. It appears to have no risk and could also market their ministry when done convincingly and dramatically.

Good.

I think I would I create a markeying gimmick to atrract the pastors. "Tongues of fire". I will invite the pastor to be a chairperson in the event of the 10 rising speaking in tongues preachers.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Good.

I think I would I create a markeying gimmick to atrract the pastors. "Tongues of fire". I will invite the pastor to be a chairperson in the event of the 10 rising speaking in tongues preachers.

Lol, one day they'll kill you man, and I'll sing ''there goes a fighter'' in honour.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:05am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind: Hmm... Please shed more light on this experiment of yours.
And besides, you more than anyone know about my futile attempts at making christians prove themselves through supernatural means. It is highly unlikely that a pastor will volunteer to be an atheist's lab rat. Most don't even have the faith to start with. So you will have to be very trickish and witty in your attempt.

So you're this wicked?grin

Am still waiting for that shockwink
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, one day they'll kill you man, and I'll sing ''there goes a fighter'' in honour.

I'm hard to kill

remember to share your atheist buthurt stories here
https://www.nairaland.com/1173767/atheists-stories-religious-discrimination-atheophobia
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: So you're this wicked?grin

Am still waiting for that shockwink

Hmm... What do you think its about?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:11am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Hmm... What do you think its about?
I dnt know, bt i've been thinking... Tell me, my ears eyes are itching.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'm hard to kill

remember to share your atheist buthurt stories here
https://www.nairaland.com/1173767/atheists-stories-religious-discrimination-atheophobia

I think I talked about them before. I fear I still have many more to face.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

I think I talked about them before. I fear I still have many more to face.

Please share on that thread. Many christians dont know what we go through.....some will see that religious thinking can be harmful. Trust me, there is a muslim here that changed her mind on islam due to Boko Haram- she wonders why christians in Nigeria dont have the same problem with terrorists.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: I dnt know, bt i've been thinking... Tell me, my ears eyes are itching.

Its about my experience with...
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:17am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Its about my experience with...
crytell me nw..
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: crytell me nw..

Sorry, but your juju will not work for me again.grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Sorry, but your juju will not work for me again.grin
hehehehecheesy
Okay o... Bt you promised. Atleast give me a hint.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: hehehehecheesy
Okay o... Bt you promised. Atleast give me a hint.

Chai, what did I promise you o? See how you want to use woman sense for me.grin
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 2:38am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Chai, what did I promise you o? See how you want to use woman sense for me.grin
hmmm.. Infact no tell me again. *detective mode activated*
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: hmmm.. Infact no tell me again. *detective mode activated*

Lol, wish you the best of luck in your stalking, although I doubt you'll succeed.
Prove me wrong.wink

By the way, how was the song?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:08am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, wish you the best of luck in your stalking, although I doubt you'll succeed.
Prove me wrong.wink

By the way, how was the song?
Great! Just lovely.
Erm... Are you serving?
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: Great! Just lovely.
Erm... Are you serving?

Lol, why such interest?
Anyway I will tell you all a little about my life when the time comes.
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Bella3(f): 3:15am On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, why such interest?
Anyway I will tell you all a little about my life when the time comes.
All rice and alright..
Re: How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2) by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Inurmind and Bella, you have turned my thread into cat and mouse romance abi?

Mtchew.....Why not exchange emails eh? Bella is looking for an atheist boyfriend and I'm too young for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman -invades Lagos Again!!! / Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! / Anointing For New Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.