Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Studying Abroad - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Studying Abroad (1045 Views)

Interested in Studying Abroad? Education Consultancy with a difference! / Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Abroad by masari1: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
if u want to studying abroad in london and malaysia, pm or contact on samaris_mohammed@yahoo.com
Re: Studying Abroad by CyrilD(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hello, what does it cost to study in these countries?
reply me through this address, dereksedutainment@yahoo.com. +380636605335.
Re: Studying Abroad by abroadbaby(m): 4:27am On Jan 17, 2010
to study abroad is very easy and i am ready to reveal the latest secret that i have tested to you and if you can do this simple test you will be suprise at the result

go to google type ''study abroad free olorunsogo temitope'' click on the information you see on the first list amd see how easy you could do things great
Re: Studying Abroad by justwise(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2010
There is no secret nonsense, if u want to study abroad just go online and search for info, or come here and ask questions, many many pple here are ready to help u.
U don't need to pay any criminal a penny for it.
Re: Studying Abroad by jossylad86(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2010
Exactly there is no secret just first hand informations.
For instance, UK is offering full scholarships including flight ticket to the UK. There is a blog that is providing such first hand, its www.greenscholarships..com
Good luck.
Re: Studying Abroad by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
jossylad86:

Exactly there is no secret just first hand informations.
For instance, UK is offering full scholarships including flight ticket to the UK. There is a blog that is providing such first hand, its www.greenscholarships..com
Good luck.

Stop fooling urself, , which UK school is offring full scholarship and ticket?
Re: Studying Abroad by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Edlopez:

Smiley HI EVERYONE, I JUST GAINED ADMISSION IN ONE OF THE BEST AND CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY IN ABROAD AFTER SEEKING ADMISSION IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FOR SOME YEARS. AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I WAS ENTITLED TO FREE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP. EVERY ONE SEEKING ADMISSION INTO HIS/HER COURSE OF STUDY SHOULD EMAIL ME ON: agbonghaenewton@gmail.com OR REPLY BACK AND I WILL GIVE COMPLETE INFORMATION.

Sily scam
Re: Studying Abroad by kemiO1: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2011
@justwise: my helper, lol
im a medical studnt in nigeria iv spent 6years and im just abt to resume 400l &i still av lik 3-4yrs (NOTE ~ did not fail its the variois strikes, lol) its so frustrating.
pls advice on english speaking universities abroad that will allow transfer and also will b cheap to study medicine
Re: Studying Abroad by justwise(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
kemi O:

@justwise: my helper, lol
im a medical studnt in nigeria iv spent 6years and im just abt to resume 400l &i still av lik 3-4yrs (NOTE ~ did not fail its the variois strikes, lol) its so frustrating.
pls advice on english speaking universities abroad that will allow transfer and also will b cheap to study medicine

Apart from the UK, Canada, USA, Australia are all English speaking countries, its depend on ur budget, i mean, how much u are ready to spend then u can base ur search for school from there.
Re: Studying Abroad by roselex: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2011
seach for schools ur self dont allow them scam you.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN ATS Tutorial Center In Ajegunle Lagos / Real Neco Mathematics Obj Nd Essay / This Is For Those Tired Of Admission Wahala!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.