Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted (13050 Views)

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! / Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by bolanle786: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2008
Boerboel, I need a full breed can someone help. Am a dog breeder with Rottweiler and a customer want to have the said dog.
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by three: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello

I'm also looking for a young female boerboel, please anyone with info can contact me -

thanks
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by tmtaccess: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hello there,

My name is Moses and i work for a pet company called FOWASE DOGS AND FARM is a registered company in South Africa that sells dogs and dog food to its buyers in and ouside the country, we have a reputable history in quality deliverable and have gained a lot of trust in our business for years.

we do have available puppies and adult dogs for sale in our farm like.

german shepherd dog
boerboel
Neopolitan Mastiff
rottweiler
Labrador Retrievers
Mastiff
English Bulldogs
Saint Benard e.t.c

from puppies btw 6-12 weeks and adult in our farm.

Your requested breed of dog (boerboal) is a south african dog and we do have it available for sale.

find attached pictures of boerboel

you can call me on +27744131659 for more information

Regards,

Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by tmtaccess: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2008
or you can send me an email fowasedogs@gmail.com
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by ashiwaju11(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hi! I have Boer Boels (8 pups - Brindle and Fawn) for sale.

You could contact me on 08023516304 for more enquiries.

Cheers!!
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by three: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2008
Young Female boerboel Wanted!
Good pedigree Good Temperament

8 months - 1+ year Old (Preferably brindle)

Willing to pay N 160K cash!
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by hazureal(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2008
hi,

my cousin's got some boerboel puppies - 3 brindle (male and female) and 3 fawn (male and female) for sale.

he willing to let them go for 90k each, the price is very negotiable though.

pls call 08023516304 and ask to speak with Akin (that's his name).
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by Unique5: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2009
Boerboels, Boerboels,  everybody wants boerboels! And everybody has boerboels even if they have to use other people's dogs' photos to promote their selfish interest. Well, it is the responsibility of the would be buyers to verify the claims of these many people.

If you are in Nigeria and you want to proper boerboels, then visit www.flickr.com/photos/asiwajuboerboels

It is noteworthy that a lot of so called boerboels being paraded over the place are nothing but big brown dogs sometimes. The only way to confirm the 'authenticity' of the dog are to see the registration papers of the parents. Does the breeder belong to any of the Breed Association and would the pups/dogs be registered by the breeder.

Dont be an ignoramus, this might already be too late. But to be forewarned is to be fore armed for other prospective boerboel owners in Nigeria,

You can also visit www.ajartodar.net  or email me at differentsteps@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by three: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
Hello

Boerboel male stud requested, please kindly get in touch, I'd like to avoid Nostras and Zantah bloodlines, dog must have a very stable 'boerboel' temparament,

Thanks
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by deezzle(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
Am not breeder but i have a male stud boerboel whom i will like to mate at no cost. See attached pic

Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by three: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hi

what's his pedigree?

cheers
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by deezzle(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
undecided
u can call me on 08079999555 so we can discuss.

Got it from a friend who doesnt seem to know but one thing am sure of is that he is a well mannered healthy dog
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by deezzle(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
Unique5:

Boerboels, Boerboels,  everybody wants boerboels! And everybody has boerboels even if they have to use other people's dogs' photos to promote their selfish interest. Well, it is the responsibility of the would be buyers to verify the claims of these many people.

If you are in Nigeria and you want to proper boerboels, then visit www.flickr.com/photos/asiwajuboerboels

It is noteworthy that a lot of so called boerboels being paraded over the place are nothing but big brown dogs sometimes. The only way to confirm the 'authenticity' of the dog are to see the registration papers of the parents. Does the breeder belong to any of the Breed Association and would the pups/dogs be registered by the breeder.

Dont be an ignoramus, this might already be too late. But to be forewarned is to be fore armed for other prospective boerboel owners in Nigeria,

Are you saying that once a boerboel is unregistered, then its not a real boerboel? What if the owner just doesn't care much about such complexities?
You can also visit www.ajartodar.net  or email me at differentsteps@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by deezzle(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2010
@three, sent u a mail.
Compliments of the season
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by three: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
@deezele

thanks
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by deezzle(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
@three,

do u have a female?

Send me your BB pin |(if available) on deleneye@gmail.com
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by bluehorizo(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2011
Adult Female Boerboel for sale.

Contact 08123151673
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by Neyo88: 11:27am On May 11, 2011
@Blue, pls can we see the pics and a little bit of history on d said female
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by bluehorizo(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2011
@Neyo

SOLD
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by ashiwaju11(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2011
Gorgeous 4 months old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (Female) For Sale!
Big, Strong and beautiful female ABD from South Africa for sale.

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to; info@nairapaws.com.ng if interested.
American Bull dogs are very Athletic, make great companions and are Excellent Guard dogs. They are known for their acts of heroism, and their love for children.

We import several breeds of dogs. Send us an email and we will be glad to advise you on the best breed that suits your family as a pet or for your specific breeding purpose.
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by fataieke: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2011
puppies 4 sale: boerboels and bull mastiffs.
contact me on 07065559278 or 08121272511
E:mail: fataieke_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Pics available on request
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by fm7070: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
Who has full breed of boerboel puppy?
I need a male.
How much?
Serious buyer
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by whitebrown(f): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hi,

I have pups available they are 8weeks old females & males, vaccinated,dewormed, microchipped & from registered parents, your puppy will come with a birth notification from SABT.

I can also forward numbers of clients i have supplied dogs to in Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt.

For more info please contact me on +27782294314 or +27113945908.

Regards,

Gina
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by d7thcaller: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2011
whitebrown:

Hi,

I have pups available they are 8weeks old females & males, vaccinated,dewormed, microchipped & from registered parents, your puppy will come with a birth notification from SABT.

I can also forward numbers of clients i have supplied dogs to in Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt.

For more info please contact me on +27782294314 or +27113945908.

Regards,

Gina

Kindly send me details including pictures to bubewww2yk@yahoo.com

Best regards
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by deemark: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
call sean on 08059295909 or mail deemarketplace@gmail.com for your champion bloodline boerboel and rottweiler , We breed some of the strongest breeds found in Nigeria, A trial will convince you

Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by peddylinko(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2012

7 Weeks Old

Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by gowaga68: 12:09pm On May 08, 2012
Hw true is it gettin a rott pup for 40k?
Re: Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted by levisb(m): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2012
Holla me if u have a boerboel puppy any age or rott for around 60k on levisbabat@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 things you must know before starting Dog Business. / Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!! / Most Expensive Dog Tibetan Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.