Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). (65683 Views)

Help Me With Breed Of This Pup / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by seangy4konji: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dear Nlders...

Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...

I have my own house now and would want it to start mating so i would like to know the breed and to my fellow peeps who knows about dogs...what type of dog would it be nice for me to mate her with...

Thanks for your contributions.

2 Shares

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by delishpot: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
She looks mixed sha. I cant help in identifying her breed but please allow me to say she is CUTE!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Jackeeh(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Before I say "pim", remove that rusty chain from that pretty dog's neck. u wan give am kro-kro? Get her a collar please.

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just came home and saw it like that...i will tell someone to get her a good collar this evening.

Jackeeh:
Before I say "pim", remove that rusty chain from that pretty dog's neck. u wan give am kro-kro? Get her a collar please.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by viqSmallz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
lhasa apso..stnd to b corrected tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by henry255: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mine is called lasa. Don't know if I got the spelling correctly

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by powchiey(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
D pix of d dog on chain is not dat clear to realy decipher d breed well.. But what u av dere cud be put in terrier type of breed... A clearer pix will help tell d exact type of terrier it is and if is mixd or purely bred...

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by nickyvil: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lharsa apso + Yorkie terrier breed. Mixed breed but has more of lharsa bloodline.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by powchiey(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Dat dog on chain looks nothin like a lhasa .. D size is biger dan lhasa and evin d ears are looking kindof erected..lhasa is out of dat... But d oda brown has a mixup of lhasa in d genes alxo not pure kos d size is bigger dan dat of a lhasa apso...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by powchiey(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2015
And moreso a typical lhasa apso has a short snout/mouth as u may callit not prolonged pointing out like dat u av dere

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Vikkiboi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
*modified* that's not a Lhasa pls...

It's more of a terrier, forgotten the real name tho, but it's a terrier sha

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by coolsegun2002: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lhasa no dey get pointing ears oooo...dis one. Ear direction don dey reach angle 45degrees

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Teegirl101(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's a hybrid but more of a Yorkshire terrier based on its glaring features,... ears and coat color. Try getting more information from dogbreedinfo.com. Hope it helps.
One more thing, pls get a cotton-knitted or leather collar for ur pet , the metal leash u used on it can cause bruises and or skin infection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Teegirl101(f): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...
Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...I a
I have my own house now and would want it to start mating so i would like to know the breed and to my fellow peeps who knows about dogs...what type of dog would it be nice for me to mate her with...
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...
Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...

I am not a veterinary by profession but a dog lover just like my parents. Living wt dogs all my life. Absence of mating do not alter bitches from the fertility Cycle. It's her first so more likely it will show up again , had a dog of similar situation. Otherwise and best act take her to ur local vet, but if eating ,drinking, energy level and physique turns out positive then she shld be okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by ogunwalea(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Doll breed grin grin
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by helphelp: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ekute nla

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by bmxshop: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Poodle.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by ogiewanye(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lasa
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
I see a lot of men these days caring and spending on their dogs instead on women.lol. Nigerian women gold diggers are not happy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Hawlahscho(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
a
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by missKiffy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
henry255:
Mine is called lasa. Don't know if I got the spelling correctly
Cute dog smiley
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by zubby29(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
bingo

13 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by missKiffy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...

Cute dog
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by ehispapa(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is a terrier breed. that is a pet dog...never use a chain on her.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
cool
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Timichaelly: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chow chow.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Dubby6(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ekokw
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by otswag(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
yorkshire terrier +or- lhasa apso. The fur colour pattern looks too similar to a yorkshire but that face Is lhasa. Ist pix Is a yorkshire. 2nd Is a lhasa.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by chubbygal(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nwa nkita

16 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mate her with lalas****** cheesy grin grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.