Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) (5004 Views)

NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / Phyno - Man Of The Year - Obago [video Download] / Phyno- Man Of The Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by mafiacent(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2013

Phyno has been in Ghost Mode ever since he dropped Ghost Mode, He’s really the Man of the year. Olamide & Phyno have been ruling the scene with their style of Indigenous rap, Phyno makes me want to learn Igbo. I don’t think there is any point for anyone to be forming Yankee Boy again. Listen and share

Download Here

1 Like

Re: Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by Qtsnow(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Oochiri
Re: Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by wayne4loan: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
This guy lyrics and punchlines are sick and very unique, I have never seen any igbo hippop artist drop it like its hot, like phyno . Phyno u are defiantly the man of the year, OBAGO!

1 Like

Re: Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by lightheart(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
say hello to the man of the year!

1 Like

Re: Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by Ozonna(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2013
Phyno fino is very good!!!
Re: Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by pepi(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2013
Obuna okwero iba ite ya vaseline.kill em all phyno kill em all am d god in dis game and my kingdom have come lele a si na egwum ama ba,munwa ele ha anya si fa no bu ogwu omanba,shout to ill bliss God go make u bigger,any rapper claiming ill anyi agwo ya iba,ka onyiemasa tu gu ukwu anyi tie ya igba,my acccount shapeless ko bu amoeba,after much much nwanne kedu nke me last,dat girl si no choriba juoya nke me last,word in the street that phyno came up too fast,how d indiginous rapper 4rrm D̶̲̥̅̊ gutter get class,they say aim higher never settle for less,east coast nigga nw am banging in d west,anyi tishi na a town gbaka sia d net,yall shud be afraid of wat am gon do next,achom imma,ncho rima,nga ama ima,oge nno strets ima,oge nno hood ima? Owegi ti nye isi na otolo okuku.you cant stop me maka na obago
Re: Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago) by xJaysonx(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
I so love this song, been playing it repeatedly throughout out today.

Phino...I don't know what to say to you, but you have taken not just rap, but Igbo rap to an outstanding level. Nigga Raw, Ill Bliss and all other igbo rappers should just take a break for you cos they can't keep up when you are there.

Your lyrics, flows and the best part which is the chorus was just so SICK!

You are definitely OBAGO!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos / Mtv Released The Top 25 Rappers List / How To Dance Etighi(nigerian Efik Dance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.