Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned (8681 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by uchie(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2008
She is Adaeze Igwe
18 years old
Anambra State
She will represent Nigeria in the Miss World Pageant
- More details and photos: http://bellanaija..com/2008/03/mbgn-2008-and-winner-is.html

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by whizkidd: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2008
O boy! she wan fine die! nice stuff men,
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by tosinadeda: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2008
18(which i doubt) year old dumb idiot.
Imagine the only good thing she had to say about her state is that  they've had 4governor's in 3yrs
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by Pepeye(f): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

18(which i doubt) year old dumb idiot.
Imagine the only good thing she had to say about her state is that they've had 4governor's in 3yrs

LMAO She was obviously nervous…not everyone can be like our Agbani…who eloquently and confidently answered all her questions
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by Cactus(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2008
Oh my gush, the judges need GOGGLES really, how could they pick her of all others available. Well not impressed by all the girls presented, i don't see anything that strikes as distinguishably beautiful. If was was to pick a winner, Well based on the pictures provided, I will give it to Miss Taraba.

I think the taraba chick is the most presentable as a beauty contest winner followed by nasarawa. I hope I am not blind

well, i did not listen to the questions they answered so this is just based on appearance alone. Also, the person that took their pictures made it look awful. sorry to say

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by lami4life(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cactus:

Oh my gush, the judges need GOGGLES really, how could they pick her of all others available. Well not impressed by all the girls presented, i don't see anything that strikes as distinguishably beautiful. If was was to pick a winner, Well based on the pictures provided, I will give it to Miss Taraba.

I think the taraba chick is the most presentable as a beauty contest winner followed by nasarawa. I hope I am not blind

well, i did not listen to the questions they answered so this is just based on appearance alone. Also, the person that took their pictures made it look awful. sorry to say

Not only are the judges blind, they are also deaf. Now more than ever before, i believe intelligence is a very insignificant part of competition. The winner was so so shallow. Miss Taraba deserved the crown. the integrity of the whole thing is questionable.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by nossycheek(f): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
Hmm, One good thing about my state is having 4 govs in 3yrs. Ehwwwwwwwww, wonders will never end
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by jaymes(m): 2:23am On Apr 02, 2008
i like to know why they would cast such ignorant judges, who knew next to nothing about a beauty peagent! angry duh! i mean have they forgotten why Agbani Dorego won Miss World? not only is the girl obviously beautiful, she got the brains, like if i can remember, the question she was asked was "What is the one thing she like to have, if she found herself in the middle of the desert?" she said "The Holy Bible" personally i think thats what won her the crown! the fact is that Miss Anambra is as daft as a shoe! Miss Taraba deserved the crown period! sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by Dreloaded(f): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2008
Lmao so because she gave a GENERIC answer like "the bible", she has brains?

How is that any different than the just as generic response of "I wish there was peace on Earth" answer to "what would you wish for in this world" in just about every pegent show
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by lami4life(f): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao so because she gave a GENERIC answer like "the bible", she has brains?

How is that any different than the just as generic response of "I wish there was peace on Earth" answer to "what would you wish for in this world" in just about every pegent show

Actually, Agbani was asked to mention three items she'd want to have if lost in the dessert. While i can't remember the full answer she gave, i recollect that the 3 items served basic needs: Bible (for her spiritual well-being), a blanket (clothing/Physical) and a 3rd item i just can't seem to remember. What made the reply tick is the fact that the items represented the basic needs of life and she came up with the response within seconds and without hesitation. I'v also listened to a number of her interviews. I think she has depth unlike our new MBGN.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by stalker(f): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2008
lami4life:

Actually, Agbani was asked to mention three items she'd want to have if lost in the dessert. While i can't remember the full answer she gave, i recollect that the 3 items served basic needs: Bible (for her spiritual well-being), a blanket (clothing/Physical) and a 3rd item i just can't seem to remember. What made the reply tick is the fact that the items represented the basic needs of life and she came up with the response within seconds and without hesitation. I'v also listened to a number of her interviews. I think she has depth unlike our new MBGN.

The third item was water (to prevent dehydration). She did not pause to think about the answers which i thinks shows intelligence. I did not watch this year's pagent but if all she could answer about the state she was representing was that lame goes to show how many of our girls have brains upstairs.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by TOYOSI20(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ Topic,

She is go looking, congrats to her.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by spoilt(f): 3:22am On Apr 04, 2008
ibo girl don turn miss taraba and nasarawa?  grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by suze(f): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
The mgbn world winner didnt answer her questions well. Shes not intelligent enough. Mis taraba was better or even miss ekiti

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by suze(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2008
miss lagos should have won mbgn model

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by lami4life(f): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
Suze, if we are to go by the pics u posted, these two contestants shouldn't av gone past the initial screening.
Thank God ur pics were not used for the final results. The pictures are a total mess. They looked better that nite
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by sylvex(f): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2008
Thought beauty go along with brains. Was jus too suprise to know that the panel of judges based their judgement on looks and not brains. The chic flopped while a question about her state was thrown to her, anyway sha, !!!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by Ezinwannem: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2008
because her answer was not wat people excepted, does not make her a dumb person.thats her choice and a fact as well, PERIOD
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2008
some of una no get brains at all. when i see una posts i see empty kom-kom like heads. if u guys knew any better u'd either be one of the judges or one of the girls.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by ifyalways(f): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
lol
Miss Nasarawa looks prettier to me but well,so many criteria for such things.
the babe no even look igbo to me grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by handsombob(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
won talk say that miss NIGERIA fine shaaaaaa.but make she cool dawn for her make up.and if she won snap picture make she try dey add some smile to her face to help her fine well welllllllllllll.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by handsombob(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2008
abeg make una try advice miss EKITI and MISS LAGOS say if na that kind face them get , make them know ever bring am out for net again make people they see am.cos their faces look like monkey way wear cap.and also monkey way way get miss carriage or the one way miss him period.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by princesa(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2008
haba handsombob they are not that bad undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2008
the babe fine but i believe she no fine reach her 1st runner up,d first runner up get one kain matured beauty
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by acidrop(f): 1:32am On May 14, 2008
wow these shawties are hotttttttttttttttt. are they nigerians?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by savanaha: 4:15am On May 14, 2008
handsombob:

abeg make una try advice miss EKITI and MISS LAGOS say if na that kind face them get , make them know ever bring am out for net again make people they see am.because their faces look like monkey way wear cap.and also monkey way way get miss carriage or the one way miss him period.

Why because they are darker. Those girls are better looking than the winner who looks like she only feeds on akpa and spoiled akamu
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by tpia: 4:39pm On May 14, 2008
Miss Nassarawa had my vote. Miss Taraba as well.

those judges na them sabi.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned by nomanicole(f): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
wetin be dat?was dat miss lagos?jesusssssssssss!dat ekiti chic be like doll.but the nasarawa gal be tite damsel,she 4 win. were they not taught to smile?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of This Weird Tattoo Is Trending Online, Slay Or Nay? (PHOTO) / Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? / Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.