Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? (8692 Views)

15 Emerging Designers In Nigeria To Lookout For In 2015 (Pics)!!! / Native Dresses Fashion Designers In Lagos Needed Here / Top 10 Fashion Designers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by makaveli4: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
lets have ur own top 3 designers in nigeria
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by Mcleo007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
The top three that may crop up here or anywhere else a topic like this is brought to the fore may not necessarily be the best. Perhaps, listing the top established designers should be the best way to ask it. Believe me, there are hundreds of designers out there that are hugely talented but aren't known. Obviously because they don't have access to capital to raise their game, they lie faltering and basely irrelevant within the industry. The big time designers you may hear of, built there way up there. Fashion business requires 3 basic factors in this order; capital, network and creativity.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by sisilondon: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
well said mcleo,,well said. alot of talented designers r out there. u'd b amazed wt dey come up with!
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by amosy007: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
1, ME
2, MYSELF
3, and I

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
We've not gotten to the level where we'll have to start comparing designers. But we've got some brilliant designers.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by Toppie2(f): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
I top the list!
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by onila(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
tiffany amber, deola
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by Ramcie(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
My tailor called BOBBY in the market . grin
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by vicholas(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
Tonytiganner and sexygee
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by alaoeri: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
*Frank oshodi
*Vivid imagination
*Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by muteEcho: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
OOSua
OOsua
OOsu
a
grin
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by timpaker(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Its Yomi Casual! (but the guy's cloths are expensive, i guess his major patronizers are naija celebs)
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by acidtalk: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
MUDI
MUDI AFRICA
www.mudionline.com

And Others.

If you aren't wearing or at least have a single piece of Mudi's collection then you sure either don't have a good taste for fashion or can't afford to spend cool cash on yourself.

The dude is classy, detailed and brilliant.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by kaiter: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
We've not gotten to the level where we'll have to start comparing designers.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by ebamma(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
mama nkechi, mama karo, mama ngozi

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
Iyaabeji and boda Taju down my street

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by shadrach77: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
1. Vivid Imagination
2. Cecil Gee
3. Dakova
4. Sophisticat
5. Nikki Africana
6. Latris Fashion

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by kama1210: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
If you need designers check out ABA. Many of the cloths imported back to Nigeria were designed in Aba.. Real Aba collection is tight. Try it.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by webmastern(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
fashion designer? web designer? Top designer in what?
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by meforkene(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
shadrach77: 1. Vivid Imagination
2. Cecil Gee
3. Dakova
4. Sophisticat
5. Nikki Africana
6. Latris Fashion

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See ur mouth like cecil gee..how many of their clothes have u bought?in naija we have only established one joor!mugu
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by duality(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
i make bold to say that my aba designers are far better than most of the names you hear of. in fact i live in lagos but most of my clothes are done by my aba guys.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by adisarasaq(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
vicholas: Tonytiganner and sexygee
vicholas: Tonytiganner and sexygee

My brother, Jacket is the best because he was the brain behind the start of Tonytiganner. Go to Tinubu in Island and confirm.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by mrperfect(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Designing what?
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by Dhelake: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mai atafo wears and Yomi Casual
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by tatosh: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2012
Kolakuddus couture
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 12, 2012
1.Dakova (my best anytime)
2.Vivid Imagination
3.Zizi Cardow (my sis loves her design, bt I don't wear it anyways). I think she's best in female designs.

Peace out. That's my top3
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by igbo2011(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2012
I am promoting Nigerian designers on my site www.nigerianedp.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Economic-Development-Plan/278164788911610?ref=ts

Can you guys give links with the designers so I can promote them too?
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by XtremeBase(f): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2012
duality: i make bold to say that my aba designers are far better than most of the names you hear of. in fact i live in lagos but most of my clothes are done by my aba guys.

Pls can you give the contacts of your Aba guys, i would appreciate it.
Re: Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? by miraexcel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
Buchi By Miraexcel. Lovely and very affordable. facebook.com/miraexcel or www.miraexcel.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2008 Has Been Crowned / Would You Risk Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Looks? / Full Fringe Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.