Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya (17580 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by chadef: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sometimes small teams like kenyans can be a pain in the ass. The nigeria team is ok, keshi is still a good coach. Let us all praise the boys. If it were club football. We will be happy that our club finally equalised. UP EAGLES

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by kgbd(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
We should not continue to keep out OSAZE, MUsA needs replacement
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Goldwolexy: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Martins is far far make impact that brown ideye!it look like stranger in that match i wonder why keshi have to leave for the duration of that time on pitch.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by aryzgreat: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Musa: He was awful. He ran without thinking. He ballooned the half-chance he got. He didn’t create chance as a winger is expected to do from the flanks. He gave away possession too. 3

@ d boldened got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy Musa lacks ball sense one way thinking player! He doesn't look up for an assist!
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
we still dey at da top shaaa
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Benfaco: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
Abeg the tried o,some pple have already started criticising them.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by vandarsar(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Thank God our unbeaten record is protected.....

The funny thing is had Kenya beat us, we would still have qualified, but I so cherish that unbeaten record like mad, the best in the world!
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by dadicvila(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
The game was fair,though I will give Mikel a 4,he was a little bit lackluster and uninterested in the game....we must also give credit to the Kenyan team,they defended very well...I just hope they come out and play in Nairobi so we can spell Kenya
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by ayusco: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yep not the best of games but hey we got a point plus. Still top of the group. My ratings

Enyeama-5 could do nothing with a world class free-kick other than that he was untroubled

Kwanbe-4.5 above average performance for me didn't do enough to overlap and aid the attack

Omeruo-7.5 trojan in defence full of energy going forward

Elderson-5.5 descent nothing spectacular

Oboabona-5 complemented omeruo should try more stamping his authority

Mba-4 not his day tried reinacting some of his daring moves (ala AFCON) didn't come off

Onazi-5.5 enigma today sometimes great atimes eisshh!

Mikel-6 below par going by his AFCON standards but kept midfield ticking

Martins-5 slightly off the pace but tried his best

Moses-4.5 love my guy but he can do much better. Poor decision making missed some chances

Ideye-5 full of running needs to improve on positional play and develop killer instinct in front of goal

Subs

Musa-3.5 terrible wing play. Needs to up his game seriously too much of a one trick pony

Oduamadi-6.5 showed nice touches capped off with a face saving goal

Ogu- no ranking came on too late in the game to be judged
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by hardbody: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
johnwizey: Thank God we won,i dont knw hw i wud av felt

Are off the drugs already? Pls go back to bed and don't come down until I say so, stupidd bwoy
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by hardbody: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2013

Are u off the drugs already? Pls go back to bed and don't come down until I say so, stupidd bwoy
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by skyone(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fisherman.com:
4th to coment

Idiot how old are you? who asked you to go on internet? go to bed.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Abrantie: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Oh Kenya, why did you have to draw with these undeserving, unskilled and untasteful fowls.

Now see how they search for "man of the match" out of rubbish players.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by skyone(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
damola311:

Mumu.......wia is uur comment about the post/thread?......#GrowUp

God bless you they need to grow up.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by freshout1: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
I feel the super eagles managed very well against the harambee stars, credit b given to them they we're a formidable side,omeruo wz oustandind.musa wz flop of the match.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by jasper7(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nigeria na flop. we just got lucky. For me Moses was great cool
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Abrantie: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
I'd advice your team to have some serious logistics in place for the return game. I'm sure your hotel and training ground has already been selected on Mount Kilimanjoro.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by koolpal(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
LETS SACK KESHI JOR
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Nonybb: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Obafemi martins should join BOKO haram, football is not his calling
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Nonybb: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
u have won with a draw, anu mpama
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by jasper7(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
MUSA: The only player that outruns a pass. Pls can somebody tell him that the ball is meant to be in front, not behind angry
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by vision2050: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
anybody wey compare kenya with chelsea na curse d person go collect for my mouth. We defeated barca, still the defending champion. Keyan just have a luck if not my chelsea bois should have dismantle them. Mind you(unpatrotic that support the eagle when they won) we still top the table.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Kulas: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Omeruo is the man of the match.

Enyeama tried as well,i love his confidence all the time and faith in God that all hope is not lost even at the last minutes.

Martins problem is that all eyes were on him because of new entrance,so such can poise pressure on him. "Make we see wetin he go play make we see wetin he go play syndrome".In any case,i still miss Emenike.

Moses and Mikel did well,everyday cannot be gold.

others tried as well,but Musa need to adjust.It is not a must that Aboki must play.Let Keshi no bring quota system,otherwise you are planting your downfall.Better go for the best players even if all of them are from one state in this country.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by ayusco: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
@abrantie eyaahh! This AFCON disgrace really pained u sha by the way hav ur pink stars finished the indomie or u need fresh supply? Don't worry Zambia will soon dish it up to u
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sunday Mba did not score because today is not a Sunday. tongue
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Soso990240(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Martins tried,bt more effort next time..he was tryin 2 save his face..i rate martins above mikel in dat match.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by yoged(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
mosquitoNet: Musa: 4
anoda mumu quoted the whole page just to say this. Pls grow up. Or must you comment. We miss emenike. Am not always comfortable with ideye rite from d start. He's not always lucky interms of scoring goals for Nigeria. Same durin his under age games.... The connection btw the midfielders n d strikers was horrible.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Soso990240(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
Keshi,dis is wot u get wen u dnt care 4 ur playaz..Emenike is angry wit u..he sustaind injury honourin his fatherland,nobdy(coach,Nff)calld him 2 knw how he's doin..nw we realize we need him most.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by judano: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2013

Thank God but we drew! Dude, were you watching a basketball game?
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by Soso990240(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
yoged: anoda mumu quoted the whole page just to say this. Pls grow up. Or must you comment. We miss emenike. Am not always comfortable with ideye rite from d start. He's not always lucky interms of scoring goals for Nigeria. Same durin his under age games.... The connection btw the midfielders n d strikers was horrible.
yeah..IDEYE is gud in assisting..he cnt even strike well.pair him wit Emenike and moses 4 return leg,kenya go shed tears.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya by sambos994(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
koolpal: LETS SACK KESHI JOR

You probably were one of the people praising keshi, and now you want to sack him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Covers For GQ Magazine [photos] / Odewingie, Martins & Taiwo Dropped For AFCON 2013 / Brazil Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.