Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? (50754 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Exponental:
she's d chief groomsmaid.
very funny.mshewww
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw: That dressing is soooo english. Wedding is an english thing and she dressed like an english lady. period. maybe some pple need to check d diff b/w fashion 4 diff occassions. Some of us wear horrible things to wedding.also remember its not her day but d couple's.
thats true.some people dress outrightly ridiculous for a wedding.infact this reminds me of a wedding i attended few months ago.i saw a lady in her early 2os who wore a multi coloured ankara top, a blue jeans pant and a wine damas kele.i was like wtf,to top it all her bad and shoe didn't match and she was walking with confidemce and feeling fly.she looked like a clown to me,so the point is that some folks here dont have any fashion taste,however they can diss others who dress way better than them
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mart d dart: uʍop apısdn sı buıɥʇ aloɥʍ aɥʇ
you are as upside down as the way you type yourself.if you want to make a change,start with the man in the mirror
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
pDude: Resembles okrika clothes
you are what you say
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
COOLDUN:

What is wrong with her dressing? though you are entitle to your own opinion , i know that as an African mostly Nigerians we are made to be complainig always. If she dressed otherwise you would have given her some nasty names, now she dressed simple you are complaining that she might not have not taken the wedding ceremony seriously chei?

So you wanted her to wear Lion Skin, masguerade ,naked, or dressed like the Swazi King, Mobutu Seseko,Atilogu, Emirs, Boko Haram wives, or Zulu Warriors, before you will agree that she took the wedding serious. Naija, our rulers have succeeded in turning us to complainants. She dressed so simple for the reason best known to her, and there is nothing bad in her dressing.
i have come to the realisation since my 5years on nairaland that no matter how perfect any picture,thread,individual,corporate group or personality is,there will still be some haters that will never see any good in others.apparently the root of the hatred is born out of resentment and envy for the things they are bereft of and they see in others,coupled with personal issues and nigerian frustration of nepa,water,house rent etc
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
shadrach77:

What has this got to do with the topic?
i just wonder o shocked shocked some people just love to be seen and heard
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by crisycent: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
I believe this beach left her clothes in nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by ndeepurity(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
nellaluv: That's ellen degenerous style of dressing without d hat ofcourse, sweet rita plz come out of the closet and tell the truth. #LezBfriendstinz i tell ya.
Wouldn't mind being ur friend if u knw what i mean wink tongue
LEZB?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Mercury3000: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
love it, HIT, HIT, HIT, i'd still hit it lol grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Ama28(f): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Haahahah Fellow Nigerians you guys rock! I can't stop laughing. Haters everywhere.
But seriously I don't feel her dressing. Am gonna ask again, what's with all the junkie dressings these days? Mid life crisis?

Its a no no for me! Definitely a Miss
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by crackhouse(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg, before una begin to praise her, have it occurred to y'all that she was going to Dubai{an Islamic country} and she can't afford to wear anyhow cloth to avoid being caught up by their long arm of law or end up in their jail. Her dressing is for a reason and not as if she is now a changed girl, naaaahhhhh...... not at all.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sagytarius°:
Degeneres, I know. Degenerous

I can't shout! grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by jamesbondchick: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Massive Hit abeg!!! This lady really knows how to stand out & get all the attention,if she didn't we wouldn't be here discussing her choice of clothes for 2baba's wedding. She has her own trend & hardly follows other peoples stlye choices plus her choice of apparel is GREAT for a beach wedding,she definitely knows her fashion!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Mayflowa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
nellaluv: That's ellen degenerous style of dressing without d hat ofcourse, sweet rita plz come out of the closet and tell the truth. #LezBfriendstinz i tell ya.
Wouldn't mind being ur friend if u knw what i mean wink tongue

YouLesbo?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by funkybaby(f): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hit
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Drone007: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hehehehehe! Hit or Miss, 2face Idibia is now 2face Dubai! Hehehehehheheheh!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Woow..Rita dominic again. Most of her dressing always impresses me. This is someone that really knows her fashion and dresses to suit her personality and the occasion. It's a beach wedding. You should dress like you going to the beach. Her jacket is beach blue, she's got her picnic hat on. 10\10.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
jamesbondchick: Massive Hit abeg!!! This lady really knows how to stand out & get all the attention,if she didn't we wouldn't be here discussing her choice of clothes for 2baba's wedding. She has her own trend & hardly follows other peoples stlye choices plus her choice of apparel is GREAT for a beach wedding,she definitely knows her fashion!

After reading ur post and looking at my post. I can only ask one question. "Are you in my mind?"
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
crackhouse: Abeg, before una begin to praise her, have it occurred to y'all that she was going to Dubai{an Islamic country} and she can't afford to wear anyhow cloth to avoid being caught up by their long arm of law or end up in their jail. Her dressing is for a reason and not as if she is now a changed girl, naaaahhhhh...... not at all.
abi
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pat4love: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
When will she married?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pat4love: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
The outfit is not bad. When will she married?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
pat4love: The outfit is not bad. When will she married?
Died!!!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by sKeetz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
pat4love: The outfit is not bad. When will she married?
*falls from Maggi cube*
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by sanandreas(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
kulyie: a nollywood entertainer who is paid millions of naira to act,while you are a frustrated nairalander hiding behind an anonymous nairaland id and paid nothing to diss unnecessarily
just like urself
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
kulyie: you are what you say
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Is she part of the groom's men?
Hahahaha... you're not nice
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Dabss(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
this chick has aged a day. how old is she anyway?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by vanessara: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
My Oga @ the top said its a "Double Hit".
Good Job Rita
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Elizabethoni(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Any man born of a woman that condemns this outfit is RAZZ!!! This is classy and fits the ocassion especially because it was an island wedding... RITA's got a wonderful dress sense! And this is the best dressed for 2face's wedding!!!!!!! Mwwuuuaaahhh!!! grin oya haters knack ur head on the wall tongue
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
Hahahaha... you're not nice
I'm d nicest on N/L grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Plz whatz d age for monopause again? Or is monopause not applicable to those in nollywood
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer: Plz whatz d age for monopause again? Or is monopause not applicable to those in nollywood
oga professor, I salute una well well, wc 1 be monopause again o. Ok I 4got u are an equaliser whose biz is to mix mono(s), stereo, etc. Sorry menopause is not monopause u can't just monopolise it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.