Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? (50643 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by blackbeau1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
On one hand,its a hit,on the other,its a miss.its a hit because it covered her body but it was a miss because she didn't pair it ell.there is just something off about the combination.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: oga professor, I salute una well well, wc 1 be monopause again o. Ok I 4got u are an equaliser whose biz is to mix mono(s), stereo, etc. Sorry menopause is not monopause u can't just monopolise it
student, thanks 4d correction. Since u knw where am driving at, plz kindly help out or is rita dominic not up 48years.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer:
student, thanks 4d correction. Since u knw where am driving at, plz kindly help out or is rita dominic not up 48years.
Now hw am I s'posed to knw dat, I wasn't d midwife dat took her delivery wen she was born
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Now hw am I s'posed to knw dat, I wasn't d midwife dat took her delivery wen she was born
ok bt when do menopause start?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Now hw am I s'posed to knw dat, I wasn't d midwife dat took her delivery wen she was born
ok bt when do menopause start.?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by danjalingo: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
The Writer:
Dude, like seriously? *face-palm*
I think the apparel is very chic and modern. Where does it say that a lady must dress in gowns and flowing wears to a wedding?

she dared to be different,my guy.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer:
ok bt when do menopause start?
Depends in some women it starts @ 30yrs of age and in some it starts late but d average menopausal age is 50yrs
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Depends in some women it starts @ 30yrs of age and in some it starts late but d average menopausal age is 50yrs
OMG! My girlfriend wil be 31years dis year. What am i going to do?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by nbright: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer:
wed her quick before it's too late and you remain unhappy for the better part of your .......
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer:
those who experience irregular or short menstruation (like one-2days) attain menopause fast o. Wot r u still doin wiv a 31yr-old gf, y not marry her and stop playin her wayo
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
nbright: wed her quick before it's too late and you remain unhappy for the better part of your .......
datz what i wil do.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: those who experience irregular or short menstruation (like one-2days) attain menopause fast o. Wot r u still doin wiv a 31yr-old gf, y not marry her and stop playin her wayo
my guy no möney yet..
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer:
my guy no möney yet..
I refuse to be ur guy, I'm a lady
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by cfours: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2013
definitely a HIT
clean and classy + standout.

she shouldn't have worn the hat though. the outfit is very modern while the hat is so victorian.
I like the commenter who said the style looks like Ellen Degeneres. I agree. very cool.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Blazinraj01(f): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Sagytarius°:
Degeneres, I know. Degenerous
thought I was the only one who saw that. Degenerous indeed
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by adabeke12(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Kaymisola:

Abegiii... She pulled it. Haters fall back. Keep doing your thang rita

2face and Annie's wedding took place in Dubai today but of all the celebrity outfits...Rita Dominic's is my favorite. 2It is so simple yet fabulous, Rita Dominic rocks...the blue jacket is so lovely and the hat is super-cool...what do you think?
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/rita-dominics-outfit-to-2faceannie.html
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: I refuse to be ur guy, I'm a lady
ok nah. My lady no money yet oøo!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Equalizer:
ok nah. My lady no money yet oøo!
aii Mr, tym is going Oooooooo. Is it wen she turns 40 thr will b money? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by nodullin(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2013
Rita... One of ma favorite celebs!!! I fink she miss'd it ere
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by karpentar: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Chinwem: No offence but is she 'straight'??
I hope there's nothing amiss ??
No 'homo' tendencies hiding somewhere....

Is she trying to tell us something? What would possess you to wear this to the wedding of the year?

are you not aware? She's lesbo. She once attempted to date my girl friend.No jokes!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2013
karpentar:

are you not aware? She's lesbo. She once attempted to date my girl friend.No jokes!
Yes, Oga karpentar, I knw, I remember now, shebi it's dat ur tailor gf, abi is it d hairdresser she wanted to date? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by jljunayd1: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2013
Sisi_Kill: HIT

Just for the mere fact that is different and she carried herself well. She wore an outfit which allowed her to forget she was wearing clothes and concentrate on having fun.

It's not a hidden knowledge that very few Naija female celebs know how to carry themselves well in typical ball gown. They are get so self conscious....always on alert about something slipping down or sliding up or some part of their body popping out.

Many of them end up looking messy and cheap because the buy clothes made from the cheap material.

At the end of the day,

1) They are in clothes that uglifies them

2) they can't let loose long enough to enjoy the party.

....so abeg what is the point of attending?

Yep Rita's outfit is a HIT because there is no doubt it frees her to do what she's there for - PARTY!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh I forgot to add - And she doesn't have to deal with comments from hypocritical, self righteous Nigerians who will call her all sorts of name should any part of her body shows.

HIT! HIT!! HIT!!!!!

I can't say that enough. cheesy
nice one
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by veron007: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2013
Kaymisola:

2face and Annie's wedding took place in Dubai today but of all the celebrity outfits...Rita Dominic's is my favorite. 2It is so simple yet fabulous, Rita Dominic rocks...the blue jacket is so lovely and the hat is super-cool...what do you think?
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/rita-dominics-outfit-to-2faceannie.html

See AKATA!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by debbyblaze: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2013
she is decent and cute i lyk that...
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Edoboy1(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Truth is ,I have so much feelings for this girl. I think of her,dream of her,fascinate about her and wish she could be mother to my unborn kids. She got all I want in a woman.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by ozonosphere: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2013
hey all of speaking without reason. d girl is cool and simple why can't u guys learn to appreciate our own? to me she is just cool and good..
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2013
pat4love: When will she married?
gbagaun
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2013
sanandreas: just like urself
some people are not just worth my time,for example peepes like this low life
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by karpentar: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: Yes, Oga karpentar, I knw, I remember now, shebi it's dat ur tailor gf, abi is it d hairdresser she wanted to date? undecided

I won't tell you for obvious reasons! Go and look for your own.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by karpentar: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2013
Edoboy1: Truth is ,I have so much feelings for this girl. I think of her,dream of her,fascinate about her and wish she could be mother to my unborn kids. She got all I want in a woman.

Keep dreaming. She doesn't do men. Only babes!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by pheyikemi: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2013
karpentar:

I won't tell you for obvious reasons! Go and look for your own.
Didn't ask u to tell me. Aint a lesbian o, look 4my own wat U must b a lady karpentar shocked Got u!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by chinex86: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Some comments here are just too downright stupid... D material fact for discussion is her dressing, while some pple are here taking abt her ageing. Who no go old for dis life . NAWA for some Nairalanders sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Mini Electric Sewing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.