Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? (791 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Null / Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Please what do you do with your contacts that are getting married? People that have been your friends for long but now they are married, every now and then they still want to chat with you and be even naughty.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by kenlash1(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2013
*Screaming* wrong section , na wa for u oooooo. U see romance for any topic for hia. Nor vex sha but na romance u suppose put dis kind tn
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by femi4: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Haba blink! You no be JJC for nairaland now. Abeg, move the topic to Romance section
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by Francheezy(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2013
what do you do with BBM
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
femi4: Haba blink! You no be JJC for nairaland now. Abeg, move the topic to Romance section
lol, I fail for choice of section.

Moderator please help me move to romance section.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Francheezy: what do you do with BBM
how that one take be your problem, I beg no derail my thread.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Answer the questn. What do u do with BBM? Swing parties? Shopping list? Bank withdrawals? Or Pepper soup joint?

Simple. Answer the questn..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

blink182: how that one take be your problem, I beg no derail my thread.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Married Bbm Contacts? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2013
aze: Answer the questn. What do u do with BBM? Swing parties? Shopping list? Bank withdrawals? Or Pepper soup joint?

Simple. Answer the questn..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I do all and more-place orders, third party transfers, view phone compatibility of websites I created and more...so?

(1) (Reply)

The Saka Saga: The Making Of The Character (just For The Records) – Greg Odutayo / Help Which Bis data Plan should i subscribe to? / My Playstore stopped Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.