Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Fix A Freezed Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix A Freezed Iphone (773 Views)

Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? / How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. / Asphalt 6 For Tecno N7. Pls Help Me Fix A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Freezed Iphone by ozoneprince(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
All phone are faced with our iPhone hanged or freezed when carrying out certain operations on the phone. Few days back an iphone was brought to my desk, it was freezed and the owner was scared of losing some of his recent added items and his question to me was “can you please help me fix this phone and please help restore the phone back to its normal state without losing my contents?”
Android, symbian and java phones when freezed can be easily rectified by holding on to the SWITCH OFF button or removing the battery from the phone and fixed back again but the iphone’s SWITCH OFF button is disabled at the freezed state and the battery is un-detachable.

iPhone Freezes When Restoring? Stops At Apple Logo? Fail Errors? Fix Backup File:
Does your iPhone keep freezing when trying to restore from your backup file, and always stop at the Apple Boot logo, or does it give you a failed or corrupted error? Does the progress bar in iTunes keep stopping at 99% and getting stuck?There could be many reasons your iPhone keeps freezing and failing to restore. It could be due to a recent update, incompatible versions of files, a change in iTunes updates, or just pure bad luck too!
You could try updating to the latest version of iTunes, and see if this will fix your problem. So shut down your computer, restart, and before you try again, log into your iTunes account, making sure you are using your correct Apple ID account. And update your iTunes version through the internet.
If you are worried about doing this, because it may cause your iTunes to lose its previous data, then i would recommend using this third party iPhone restore/backup extractor software. Which could save your iPhone data and files. This software can actually open up your corrupt or frozen backup file, and allow you to view and save all and any of your files at anytime. It is a very handy piece of software to own, and can save you from years of lost data on your iPhone. Although it is not a free download, it saved me from losing very important documents for work, and also photos that i needed. So it is well worth it.
So for a quick fix, and to save your iPhone from freezing and failing, i really recommend trying it before you lose all your files. Once you have done this, and saved all your files, then you can use this iPhone backup tool to fix and restore your iPhone again. Remember, when in doubt, and you get restore errors again, you can always use this software again to save your files in the future.
You can use this tool to fix up your backup file, reconfigure your files, save it, and then try restoring again from there. This has worked for me, if you need anymore help with restoring your frozen iPhone then let me know!
Stay subscribed to http://www..com.com and get to know how to prevent having a frozed iphone
- See more at: http://.com/how-to-fix-a-freezed-iphone/

Re: How To Fix A Freezed Iphone by linkerde: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Every time when we try to jailbreak the iPhone, upgrade iPhone to the latest iOS, or restore iPhone from iTunes, we are actually putting iPhone at risk and make it become a frozen iPhone. Because under these circumstances, iPhone is more likely to be stuck in Apple logo screen and can't boot up completely.In order to fix the Apple logo loop issue as well as recover lost iPhone data when it's stuck on Apple logo, we are providing the best solution here.

The most direct and efficient way to fix an iPhone stuck on Apple logo is to use iPhone operating system repair tool,a tool to bring iPhone back to normal.To view the tutorials of
how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
loop,you can simply find the source page here.
Read more:
Fix a Jailbroken iPhone Stuck on Black Screen

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Etisalat MB / MEIZU Is Giving Out Phones On Their Facebook Page (jan2- Jan10) / Etisalat 3G Service Not Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.