Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding (5545 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by Kaymisola(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke arrived the wedding looking so cute together, they also left together...btw, I love what Jim Iyke wore to the big Dubai wedding...you like? I think the suit is classy and I love the fact that it was combined with white trousers...Jim Iyke's got great fashion sense...
Nadia buari's white combo is nice too....
See more photos here
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/jim-iykes-fab-outift-to-2faceannies.html

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by 1st2comment(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
I've come 2 claim my birth rite 1st to comment all the way 4rm lasgidi
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by fredopayee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
They are in love. See hw they sat in that limosine"

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by Darlenebabe: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
d babe make sense, nice outfits jimmy n nadia.... kip it up. is dat nadia hubby?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by nellaluv(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
fredopayee: They are in love. See hw they sat in that limosine"

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! U dey mad?

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
1st-2-comment:
I've come 2 claim my birth rite 1st to comment all the way 4rm lasgidi
click like if you think this boy needs medication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
fredopayee: They are in love. See hw they sat in that limosine"
nawa o.so because of the way they sat that means they are in love,smh.wonderful shocked soon they will soon spread rumours that they are dating,this is how rumours start o.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Play Love Birds At 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
LoVe the outfits...

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? (SEE PHOTOS) / Shocking Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities : Nobody Is Ugly, Just Broke / Photos From The Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor Obi Madubogwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.