Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (70097 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Tolexander: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
According to
Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who
recently got delivered at the
Synagogue Church of All
Nations by Prophet TB Joshua,
was rumoured to have been
relieved of demons that were
stopping him from marrying,
so the demon is the thing preventing him from seeing the right choice from those gurls he had been forking?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by OuchDaddy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
This Is GoodNews Tho...... FTC!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Preceedo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nadia B. Looks like a queen from the marine world. Now if jim iyke is delivered but the wife is not delivered of her immoral spirit. What happens?

*runs away*

35 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Goodluck smiley
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Chinwem(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Goodluck to them if this is true!!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Airforce1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chinwem: Goodluck to them of this is true!!!

What is dis one saying sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by demelza: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
I totally doubt it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by KELVINXY: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

She is speakin in tongues but I think i understand her.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by homesteady(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Prophet TB Joshua,
was rumoured to have been relieved of
demons that were stopping him from
marrying, therefore, his days of fooling
around are over, and he is very ready to bear
the responsibility of being a husband.

gringringrin
He was really fooling around!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Chinwem(f): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Happy married married life to the couple if the news is actually true.

Are you slow or something?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Abbeylincson(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
I must attend the wedding
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by AbuMikey(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013

Now Playing Charass = Gbege

gringrin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Ladybianca(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nice one, that's if its nt one of this yeye blogers trying to get trafic to their blog

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by demmy55(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hope dem demons don commot for Jim Iyke body finish
I suggest Nadia should go for some spiritual check-up herself.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Lionbite(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Make dem no go wed at synagogue again o, make wedding no go turn Deliverance section part 2

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by pinky21(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
BEYOUNCE and JAYZ. Deliverance good o
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by simplemach(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

Chinwem, i think u sure need a smartpen.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Ninilowo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Double wahala. Bobo yi ti daran.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Lashifon: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
dat girl be like catoon......nawao

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by shitshappen(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Brb
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Fresia01(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wetin una wnt make i tok? Abi make i say congratz or glory b 2 God unda matter wey una no sure weda na truth! Una no well
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by kenedy175(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
its like Jim iyke's deliverance was from spiritual wife. I c!

nxt pls!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by PapaBrowne(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.

[size=5pt]And some folks will actually assume I meant what I wrote.........[/size]

26 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Lexcom20(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
mk d girl just cool down wel wel if nt she will loose her front teeth witin 2 months of d marriage

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by antifat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Is it TB Joshua that deliver this dude or one of his Pastors'?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Deiok(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yayy... The deliverance is working. Thank God for his life.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by spicegal: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Preceedo: Nadia B. Looks like a queen from the marine world. Now if jim iyke is delivered but the wife is not delivered of her immoral spirit. What happens?

*runs away*
lol
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by RoyalPearl(f): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
I really have a bad feeling about this(That's if it's even true which won't be surprised). I don't think it'll last
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Chinwem(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
simplemach:
Chinwem, i think u sure need a smartpen.

I ve corrected it, thanks

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by iamswizz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omo bone oo.. That nadia go sweet for bed gannnn
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Jensenelizz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eeewww..........jim iyke a playboy that has fvck over 20 girls now marryin a ghanian slut dat is d queen of the marine world.....ETT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.