Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors (11963 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Louis007: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2013
Bisade Ologunde popularly called Lagbaja, has joined the star studded list of entertainers signed to telecommunications giants, Globacom, as brand ambassadors.

Though there is no official statement yet from Globacom on its deal with the Nigerian Afrobeat maestro, sources within the telecoms giant’s corporate headquarters in Lagos said Lagbaja put pen to paper on a lucrative deal worth several millions of naira.

Lagbaja performed his first major task as Glo ambassador on Wednesday 20 March during the unveiling of the network’s new strap line tagged “Unlimited” in Lagos. This was followed same day with the release of a Glo theme song, “Unlimited” – a song that sees the masked one team up in a rare collaboration with Glo ambassadors and pop duo, PSquare.

Other Glo ambassadors are Desmond Elliot, Funke Akindele, Odunlade Adekola, Uche Jombo-Rodriguez, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Ali Nuhu, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Monalisa Chinda, PSquare and Sammy Okposo among others celebrities.

Source: OIL PRINCEE..COM

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Akshow: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2013
Good news. he remains one of the most creative and original artist in naija. wa gba iyi omo iyan onpomo!

11 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by PapaBrowne(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2013
All these "lucrative deals" are always "worth several millions of Naira" but they never get to tell us the figure.
At least in football, when a club buys a player, we are all privy to the exact figures!
Whats the use of the news, if the most exciting factor(the money paid) is totally missing?

Happy for Lagbaja though! One very respectable musician!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by gen2briz(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2013
Congrat to him.......but se e go still wear that mask on top recharge cards ni

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Caracta(f): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2013
I like this man...a lot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Edoboy1(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2013
Well, I beliv it was long over-due.......he is more popular than some of the old ones there. Nice pay cheque,cool way to make quick cash.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by ezedolar: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2013
And who is lagbaja?
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by HectorTroy: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2013
If they like let them make Beyonce their ambassador I am leaving this crappy network next week...From 3gig to 1gig..Greedy bastards...

4 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by wem88(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2013
Good for him,he is one of d best in d nigerian muzik industry

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by acidtalk: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2013
Mr Mike Adenuga, Paddy Adenuga, Bella Adenuga and the Entire Glo Directors and Senior Management please take note the the man Mr Cohbams Asikwo deservs to be a Glo ambassador more than the hundreds of others you have had in the past (except for the old ones like Fathia Rolling Dollar, Madam Kofo, Showky and the rest).

From never having a sight, Cohbams have done great things and have brought about great talents so please let's honor him. This man produces 100% reasonable and beneficial lyrics unlike the whole lots who are Head deep in controversy I.e Jim iyke.

Let's starts honoring and appreciating our living legends while they are alive and not wait until they are no more before shouting their achievements. Nothing would have stopped glo from making the Late Chinua Achiebe and the living Wole Soyinka (Life time ambassadors).

On a second note, Lagbaja wey no get face na him una make ambassador? How una know say no be armed robber him be when he no dey perform. Afterall una no sabi who him be.

5 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by lekzy7(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2013
ezedolar: And who is lagbaja?

u no get sense

9 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by wlex8(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2013

Iagbaja is nobody

no worry yourself. thanks

4 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2013
acidtalk: Mr Mike Adenuga, Paddy Adenuga, Bella Adenuga and the Entire Glo Directors and Senior Management please take note the the man Mr Cohbams Asikwo deservs to be a Glo ambassador more than the hundreds of others you have had in the past (except for the old ones like Fathia Rolling Dollar, Madam Kofo, Showky and the rest).

From never having a sight, Cohbams have done great things and have brought about great talents so please let's honor him. This man produces 100% reasonable and beneficial lyrics unlike the whole lots who are Head deep in controversy I.e Jim iyke.

Let's starts honoring and appreciating our living legends while they are alive and not wait until they are no more before shouting their achievements. Nothing would have stopped glo from making the Late Chinua Achiebe and the living Wole Soyinka (Life time ambassadors).

On a second note, Lagbaja wey no get face na him una make ambassador? How una know say no be armed robber him be when he no dey perform. Afterall una no sabi who him be.

This is business not compensation smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by gen2briz(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2013

Omo baba mukomuko

6 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by matrixme(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2013
sure! we really have to ask how this affects climate change and the price of Garri in the market. Afterall, he's not my Oga at the top in the music industry. hehehe
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by lekzy7(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2013
u no get sense
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by femmy2010(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2013
PapaBrowne: All these "lucrative deals" are always "worth several millions of Naira" but they never get to tell us the figure.
At least in football, when a club buys a player, we are all privy to the exact figures!
Whats the use of the news, if the most exciting factor(the money paid) is totally missing?

Footall players often move for an undisclosed sum too.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Seeeeeeee: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2013
what are u going to do with the figures? Are u a kidnapper?
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by gunuvi(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2013
acidtalk: Mr Mike Adenuga, Paddy Adenuga, Bella Adenuga and the Entire Glo Directors and Senior Management please take note the the man Mr Cohbams Asikwo deservs to be a Glo ambassador more than the hundreds of others you have had in the past (except for the old ones like Fathia Rolling Dollar, Madam Kofo, Showky and the rest).

I really love your suggestion but your last paragraph shows you will still need to visit a psychiatrist today again.

7 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by acidtalk: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2013
ActiveMan:

Don't be too hasty to comment when you are ignorant.

Adenuga made us all believe he is "COMPENSATING" our celebrities as most of them never got the real value of their efforts they put into their works in bringing smiles on the faces of the people. This comment was made about 7 or 8years ago (that's if you were born then) when he chose to start using celebrities as his ambassadors.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by acidtalk: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2013
gunuvi:
I really love your suggestion but your last paragraph shows you will still need to visit a psychiatrist today again.

If you have ever followed or read my comments, you will know every serious comments of mine always end in a slightly humorous note.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Culbobby(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2013
Well deserved but must it always be musicians and actors!?... I'm right here and i need a deal too,you don't need to go through any management,just deal with me direct.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by OmniSparrow: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2013
Hmm. It's good. Before hunger finishes him.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2013
ActiveMan:

See your life? Anyways you couldn't have said it better undecided Lagbaja is a spent force with no classic since 2003( Lagbaja nothing for you) while Cobhams gave us Asa, rooftop MC's and now Bez.HE fits the description of a perfect ambasaddor; his antecedents and personal life is something to write about.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2013
i know why i no wan talk say I no dey vex, but seriously I dey vex.....
see come right now i dey vex seriously infact I don tear my own palm tree 4 church and I wan go slap our priest cos how i dey feel now, i fit burn cathedral. How come my liked posts keep disappearing, itz more than 20 but if i check I no dey see any1. U people should better go and tell whoever is responsible to restore all of them
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Hmm. It's good. Before hunger finishes him.

Lol...you ehn..
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by johnwizey: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2013
Sum people's brain here are upsyd down. Lagbaja notin do u,cari go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Fight For Ondo Campaign Fee / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) / Morris Chestnut Vs. Taye Diggs Vs Omar Epps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.