Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally (26612 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by MisterLongman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lagbaja Allegedly Declines to Perform At Iyiola Omisore’s Campaign Rally

Masked musician, Lagbaja, is alleged to have turned down an offer from the Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organization to perform at the grand campaign rally and reception for President Goodluck Jonathan coming up in Osogbo next month. Lagbaja was reported to have declined to perform at the rally because, he was convinced that Senator Iyiola a Omisore, the PDP gubernatorial candidate in the Osun State election was culpable in the death of his mentor and benefactor, Chief Bola Ige. 

Lagbaja was quoted to have said “Though the court of the land discharged and acquainted you in the murder case against the Former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, The Late Cicero of Esa – Oke and Foremost Nationalist; Chief Bola Ige, I have deep rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor, if you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year tenure par-adventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore Governorship Campaign Rally” 

http://www.societygists.com/lagbaja-allegedly-declines-to-perform-at-iyiola-omisores-campaign-rally/

104 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2014

what lagbaja will not do

pasuma will do better

interested in online importation click the link on my signature

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by bloodykiller: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
I smell bitterness here.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by seanet02: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Omikomi see ya life

46 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Strange but true!

25 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by gunuvi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
op. na only you waka come o

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by oduastates: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who wants to be associated with a typical, nigerian certificate waving dullard.
The mumu ran away from a debate.
They are incapable of any intellectual debate and thoughts.
The onus is on us to take the message to the street.
Get off the web and take the fight to the street.
Call your folks anywhere they may be.talk to the conductors,the carpenters ,the tailors , farmers ,the engineers etc
tell them about how they have been trying to engineer a religious war in the SW.
Get them to hold fire until a time when we can get the odua national space to sort our issues out .
No to PDP ,No to afeniferawon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCIpmagYP08

34 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by stevolinkon40: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Some news source ehn,
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
A musician turning down an invitation to a political rally? That's something we don't see everyday.

102 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by ramdris(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
My love for the masked guy Just ddouble now

120 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by bubbleforth: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lagbaja, you've tried in your own way! Others will jump at it with ease, after all no be dem send Oga Ige to change address permanently.

57 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
bloodykiller: I smell bitterness here.
Bitterness ko, sugarness (sweetness) ni!
Lagbaja said he feels it's the guy that kille** Bola Ige.

Last Bullet

Lagbaja is a man of his words.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by jayseehe(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2014
I just came to read what PDP have to say about this

30 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by alaladakosta(f): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Who cares, we no fit dance to his music self,

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Chai! Omisore don suffer cry

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by shadowwalker101: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Strong words
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by BrAkingNews: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2014

Man spends 23years in prison for allegedly failing to bribe policeman
>>> http://www./nigerian-politics-news/man-spends-23years-in-prison-for-allegedly-failing-to-bribe-policeman/
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by aminho(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2014
dbanj are you listening stop following uncle jonah around if u still be the koko master

17 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by hrmkz: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Career saving technique.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by habex005(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
welll, u mentioned lagbaja ...
If na me...

I go sing till my voice fades out.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by beezman(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja a man with principles.

41 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller: I smell bitterness here.

nope. It's not everyone that is morally bankrupt

71 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by condralbede(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Faceless musician.....going to perform for supporter of APC and hopeless party....He (lagbaja)is going to open thr yansh dat day..
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by bunmioguns(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2014
He is trying to avoid being used...

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Some now will see it has hatred on the part of PDP, buh I don't think so! He is just a non-partisan musician!
His "not coming" won't stop PDP from notching that seat!
#GEJ2015, na Carrygo!

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by acorntree(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja will still come to deny this. Another fake news.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by echobee(f): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Correct man.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Dbrave1(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2014
monkey no fine him mama like am OMINI JOR

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2014
condralbede: Faceless musician.....going to perform for supporter of APC and hopeless party....He (lagbaja)is going to open thr yansh dat day..

cry me a river tongue

23 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by amakufrancis(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by orumajunior(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Abeg Lagbaja, no dey form Fela Anikulapo Kuti 4 here oooo just be very careful with with speech.

At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A / Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos)