Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128798 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
100keys: just did that!...

Your bank has now been funded... please note that this user [fourfo****llion@ymail.com] has been removed as we have reasons to believe that you own both accounts. You can ONLY maintain one account at a time. Also you need to update your account, as we may not send funds to your Fidelity bank account again. If you need funds there, make it your primary bank account on your profile.

Above for your information.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by 100keys: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
100keys: @ truexGold: hope u guys got ma msg(from hundredkeys@gmail.com) and rectify as soon as possible embarassed cry
OMG! cheesy u guys just made my day!!!. truly TRUEXGOLD
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
100keys:

Honestly, I'm tired of hearing good testimonies about truexgold... doesn't it really mean they are perfect?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
rubycute:

Honestly, I'm tired of hearing good testimonies about truexgold... doesn't it really mean they are perfect?

wait until they delay your order for 2 weeks. Hahaha... am just joking o o o o
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
koretlinkz:

am just joking o o o o

i'm hapi to note that.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
100keys:

You 're welcome!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
hello truexgold... pls i need a PM loan of $500. I can use my NYSC certificate as collateral. Will pay back $750 after 2 months. i'm serious bro.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
tenzino: hello truexgold... pls i need a PM loan of $500. I can use my NYSC certificate as collateral. Will pay back $750 after 2 months. i'm serious bro.

Well, for such request, kindly contact us at business [at] truexgold [dot] com
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
tenzino: I can use my NYSC certificate as collateral.

joker
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by PMSUPPORT: 4:47am On Sep 21, 2013
READ THE TEXT BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO GENERATE MONEY INTO YOUR PM ACCOUNT.

PM Adder v.4.6 is a software that generates money into a PM account. It penetrate the security firewalls of PM system and generate up to $1000 per day to any PM account. This software is easy to use and straight to point, though we recommend you create two or more PM accounts before using it. So as soon as the software add money to the first account, you can transfer the money to your other accounts where you can proceed to either sell, spend or save.

SOFTWARE FEATURES:

1. Easy to use with simple interface
2. Works with unlimited IP's (No restriction of IP).
3. Automatically establishes connection to PM database and generate funds into your account via stealth mode
4. Software is 100% safe
5. Has no login track and also protect out account from other hacking software
6. Software has no security problem
7. With this software, you can add up to $1000 per day into your PM account.

PRICE:

The price is $600 for 1 License (1 PC), $1100 for 2 License (2 PCs) and $1,500 for 3 License (3 PCs).

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

You can buy software using PM and EP.

HOW TO BUY:

To buy software, please contact Bill Grant at pmadder@mail.com. He will send our PM account number and payment instructions.

ADD4ME

ADD4ME is a service offer to anyone who do not have up to $600 to buy PM Adder License and those who do not want to buy or use the software for what ever reason. We will use our software to add money directly to your PM account. The ADD4ME plans are as follows:

* Send $50 and get $100 back
* Send $100 and get $200 back
* Send $200 and get $400 back
* Send $500 and get $1000 back
* Send $1000 and get $2000 back
* Send $5000 and get $10000 back
* Send $10,000 and get $20,000 back
* e.t.c

To partake in the ADD4ME service, contact Bill Grant at pmadder@mail.com. He will send our PM account number and payment instructions.

IMPORTANT NOTE A: ADD4ME service is strictly on "first pay, first serve". When you make payment for ADD4ME, please allow up to 48-72 hours to get back the request amount shown above.

IMPORTANT NOTE B: Please make sure to use the added money or sell them as soon as possible so that PM administrators doesn't get suspicious and BLOCK your account.

Get further details about PM Adder here: http://pmadder.jimdo.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/pmadder
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
PM-SUPPORT:

We would rather you STOP posting SPAM on this thread.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
PM-SUPPORT:

PM Adder v.4.6 is a software that generates money into a PM account. It penetrate the security firewalls of PM system and generate up to $1000 per day to any PM account. This software is easy to use and straight to point, though we recommend you create two or more PM accounts before using it. So as soon as the software add money to the first account, you can transfer the money to your other accounts where you can proceed to either sell, spend or save.

SOFTWARE FEATURES:

1. Easy to use with simple interface
2. Works with unlimited IP's (No restriction of IP).
3. Automatically establishes connection to PM database and generate funds into your account via stealth mode
4. Software is 100% safe
5. Has no login track and also protect out account from other hacking software
6. Software has no security problem
7. With this software, you can add up to $1000 per day into your PM account.

PRICE:

The price is $600 for 1 License (1 PC), $1100 for 2 License (2 PCs) and $1,500 for 3 License (3 PCs).

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

You can buy software using PM and EP.

HOW TO BUY:

To buy software, please contact Bill Grant at pmadder@mail.com. He will send our PM account number and payment instructions.

ADD4ME

ADD4ME is a service offer to anyone who do not have up to $600 to buy PM Adder License and those who do not want to buy or use the software for what ever reason. We will use our software to add money directly to your PM account. The ADD4ME plans are as follows:

* Send $50 and get $100 back
* Send $100 and get $200 back
* Send $200 and get $400 back
* Send $500 and get $1000 back
* Send $1000 and get $2000 back
* Send $5000 and get $10000 back
* Send $10,000 and get $20,000 back
* e.t.c

To partake in the ADD4ME service, contact Bill Grant at pmadder@mail.com. He will send our PM account number and payment instructions.

IMPORTANT NOTE A: ADD4ME service is strictly on "first pay, first serve". When you make payment for ADD4ME, please allow up to 48-72 hours to get back the request amount shown above.

IMPORTANT NOTE B: Please make sure to use the added money or sell them as soon as possible so that PM administrators doesn't get suspicious and BLOCK your account.

Get further details about PM Adder here: http://pmadder.jimdo.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/pmadder

Story Story.... Story!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
This is wishing you all a happy Sunday.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
PM-SUPPORT:

i hope you get banned fast, cause you have been reported to the authorities
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
rozayx5:

i hope you get banned fast, cause you have been reported to the authorities

10 Likes
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
The sun has smiled on me today.... truex get ready. will be selling $500 tomorrow.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Happy for you @betfair

Next time try and hide your username for security reasons.

check your mail
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
teeboy4x: Happy for you @betfair

Next time try and hide your username for security reasons.

check your mail

correction made... tnx.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
teeboy4x:

check your mail

reply sent bro.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2013
betfair:

reply sent bro.

I didn't see your reply.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2013
can truex pls attend to this with the speed of light? 4720XXXXP2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2013
betfair: can truex pls attend to this with the speed of light? 4720XXXXP2R3-PM

Bank funded INSTANTLY bro... please check.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Bank funded INSTANTLY bro... please check.

This is great bro... just within 10 mins. Now you have given me more reasons to keep recommending your services.
Many tnx.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by wisemanj(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2013
pls i need 65dollar webmoney how much should i pay in naira tanx
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2013
wisemanj: pls i need 65dollar webmoney how much should i pay in naira tanx

That amount will be N13,000.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by wisemanj(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2013
TruexGOLD:

That amount will be N13,000.00
thank pls what about 55usd thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2013
wisemanj: thank pls what about 55usd thanks

55WMZ is N11,000.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
Please credit my PM account, 490552848PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
BasseyJ: Please credit my PM account, 490552848PM

Account successfully credited.

GOODLUCK!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is to inform you that TruexGOLD is now an official/verified partner to P A Y S A F E 24. Hence, you can fund and withdraw from your P A Y S A F E 24 account using our exchange services. Current rates is on the site.

ENJOY!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ecashier: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Truex please do justice to this 790XXXX20PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.