Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129354 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 775XXX57P2R3-PM

Your bank has been funded. Pls confirm!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Impulse80: Please how does the POB funding work?

Kindly register on the site first, you shall find the INSTRUCTIONS once you login.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2013
587XXX99P2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimmafine: 587XXX99P2R3-PM

Done!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by nairakobo: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello, please I wanna buy paysafe card, how do I go about it cos I saw "paysafe24" on ur website. Is it different from paysafe card?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Credit my acc pls. 888**74-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2013
kunrazer: Credit my acc pls. 888**74-PM

Above order was processed yesterday, please check and confirm.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by nairakobo: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2013
nairakobo: Hello, please I wanna buy paysafe card, how do I go about it cos I saw "paysafe24" on ur website. Is it different from paysafe card?

@truexgold, pls reply asap
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by 100keys: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
‎935***-POB-chukwu*****...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
155XX-PM-ALABI
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by santuse: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
505**-POB-Santus pls fund my account
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
After requesting to buy pob and getting the payment invoice to be used as depositors name, the accountant at the bank said the invoice can't be keyed in as depositors name.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by santuse: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
santuse: 505**-POB-Santus pls fund my account
Truexgold answer me
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by 100keys: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
100keys: ‎935***-POB-chukwu*****...
@truexgold wetin dey sup na?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
So sorry guyz........

Been having serious issues here. Not worry, everything is now OK.

Within 2 hours from now, we MUST have settled all pending transactions, both buy/sell.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
suxxman: After requesting to buy pob and getting the payment invoice to be used as depositors name, the accountant at the bank said the invoice can't be keyed in as depositors name.

Use another bank pls.
We only accept payments made with the invoice.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
100keys: ‎935***-POB-chukwu*****...

CREDITED.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele: 155XX-PM-ALABI

There is some discrepancy in the amount you supply.
Kindly provide us with the correct amount you paid, as we are getting different figures.
You can do this by re-submitting your payment notification.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
santuse: 505**-POB-Santus pls fund my account

CREDITED.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
truexgold.com:

There is some discrepancy in the amount you supply.
Kindly provide us with the correct amount you paid, as we are getting different figures.
You can do this by re-submitting your payment notification.

Thank you.

Done
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele:

Done

That is NOT the amount we received, also ACCESS BANK was not the bank you PAID to.
You MUST select the right bank and also get the right amount, before we can fund you.
You can ask your cashier tomorrow, if you have forgotten the exact amount you deposited.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
truexgold.com:

That is NOT the amount we received, also ACCESS BANK was not the bank you PAID to.
You MUST select the right bank and also get the right amount, before we can fund you.
You can ask your cashier tomorrow, if you have forgotten the exact amount you deposited.

Thank you.

Fixed sorry you know i hardly buy , I sell most of the time. smiley
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele:

Fixed sorry you know i hardly buy , I sell most of the times. smiley

CREDITED.

BTW... Teach your friends the secret, so they can start selling LIKE you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
truexgold.com:

CREDITED.

BTW... Teach your friends the secret, so they can start selling LIKE you.
grin tongue
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nzecorneboy: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele:

BETTING IS RESPONSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
nairakobo: Hello, please I wanna buy paysafe card, how do I go about it cos I saw "paysafe24" on ur website. Is it different from paysafe card?

We don't offer that...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nzecorneboy: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele:

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele:
grin tongue

Is this how you intend to help your pals?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
truexgold.com:

Is this how you intend to help your pals?

cheesy ., I have a facebook group just that it is too difficult to make the people you meet through the internet understand somethings . Those that know me in person also earn a lot
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele:

cheesy ., I have a facebook group just that it is too difficult to make the people you meet through the internet understand somethings . Those that know me in person also earn a lot

i c

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
pekelepekele: 155XX-PM-ALABI

Hope you know, we can fund your POB account directly, you really DO NOT need PM for this, if you are using POB platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (99) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.