Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128792 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2015
truexgoldcom:
PM 2 NETELLER exchange now supported and its 100% open to everyone

please anyone know if truexgold.com is still active and reliable? because I want to sell webmoney

I also want to confirm how much you buy neteller. On your website, it says 180naira for neteller, but on this forum, you say 200 naira, which one is true? because I also want to sell neteller
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
Hello, site rate is always the updated rate.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2015
PM stil very much available. Good Morning.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 5:33pm On May 11, 2015
Credit my POB. Ibrahim-pob-20150511
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chyjio(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
truexgoldcom:
PM stil very much available. Good Morning.
Hello, is it possible to transfer money to your paypal from a foreign client(as I don't have a paypal account) and receive the money in my account in Nigeria?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by solbash11(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2015
chyjio:

Hello, is it possible to transfer money to your paypal from a foreign client(as I don't have a paypal account) and receive the money in my account in Nigeria?

Do you Have PayPal funds to sell? We'll buy from you at a reasonable exchange rate and pay you accordingly.

If you're an online netpreneur receiving your payment through PayPal, you can sell to Us.

N.B: We've remained a Trusted e-Currency exchanger here on Nairaland,
Simply send an email to: solbash1@gmail.com or Call:
0708-626-8565
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chyjio(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
solbash11:

Do you Have PayPal funds to sell? We'll buy from you at a reasonable exchange rate and pay you accordingly.

If you're an online netpreneur receiving your payment through PayPal, you can sell to Us.

N.B: We've remained a Trusted e-Currency exchanger here on Nairaland,
Simply send an email to: solbash1@gmail.com or Call:
0708-626-8565

what is we? are you truexgold? Abeg, face front!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by solbash11(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2015
chyjio:

Why don't you take it easy now, Do we have any problem before?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 4:47am On May 13, 2015
please anybody that can help me with this webmoney issue:

is there a way to make my full name appear on my webmoney page after logging in. What I see is abbreviated name.

I need it to be able to withdraw from my forex account into this my webmoney account because they ask me to send a screenshot of my webmoney account showing my WM ID and full name.

I'v checked profile settings but such option is not there.

Though my surname is written in full but my first and middle names are written as the first letter only

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chyjio(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2015
solbash11:

You better go start your own thread than try to use other company's reputation to scam people. Oya face front!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
chyjio:

Basically, such funds should also be spent online to site's that accept paypal. Currently, we can only help you fund your paypal account, we don't buy.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
Seyola9:
please anybody that can help me with this webmoney issue:

is there a way to make my full name appear on my webmoney page after logging in. What I see is abbreviated name.

I need it to be able to withdraw from my forex account into this my webmoney account because they ask me to send a screenshot of my webmoney account showing my WM ID and full name.

I'v checked profile settings but such option is not there.

Though my surname is written in full but my first and middle names are written as the first letter only

Hello,

Kindly explain to your fx broker why they are not able to see your full name.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Jdesigns(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
chyjio:

Hello chyjio, am not truexgold, but I can buy your paypal fund off you. You can contact thompson1510 here on nairaland, I always buy his paypal off him. His contact who is based in china pays into my acct, and I credit his naija acct instantly. I have sent you mail. You can also check my details I deal mainly at the auto section here on nairaland.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chyjio(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2015
Jdesigns:

Hello chyjio, am not truexgold, but I can buy your paypal fund off you. You can contact thompson1510 here on nairaland, I always buy his paypal off him. His contact who is based in china pays into my acct, and I credit his naija acct instantly. I have sent you mail. You can also check my details I deal mainly at the auto section here on nairaland.
It is well..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Jdesigns(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
chyjio:

It is well..

By God's Grace it is
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Hello,

Kindly explain to your fx broker why they are not able to see your full name.

Thank you.

I'v already resolved it. Thanks anyways
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thompson1510(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2015
chyjio:

It is well..
Bro, I trust Jdesigns. You can check my history on nairaland. He pays instantly once he confirms your payment. He'll sweep all ur funds off. Like he'd always say.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
please I lost my truexgold password. I'v sent a sms containing my registered email address and phone number to the both the specified email address and number: RESET@truexgold.com and 08170828955 but I haven't received it yet
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chyjio(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
thompson1510:
Bro, I trust Jdesigns. You can check my history on nairaland. He pays instantly once he confirms your payment. He'll sweep all ur funds off. Like he'd always say.
ok.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2015
Seyola9:
please I lost my truexgold password. I'v sent a sms containing my registered email address and phone number to the both the specified email address and number: RESET@truexgold.com and 08170828955 but I haven't received it yet

I have recovered my password
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Jdesigns(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2015
thompson1510:

Thanks boss, aw u take even no say I don go mention your name somewhr, o boy u badt gan
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thompson1510(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
hh
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thompson1510(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
solbash11:

I don't knw 4 d guy ooo...he's just an amateur mehn...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Jdesigns(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2015
thompson1510:
Nairaland go tell you nah. E be like sey d guy no wan trust you jawe. No force am. Make he sell am to whoever he decides to sell am too. See the way him dey tok sef...like sey nah 10k fund he wan sell. Too fucking proud!!! I swear...was close to replying him when he said you should face front. Am saying this coz I want him to see it. Coz we all do business here and most people dnt tell you their age doesn't mean you are mates...even if you are 52years, he doesn't warrant him to talk like he owns nairaland. Even Seun wey own nairaland is humble. How much does he gat? The fund he wanna sell is someone's tfare. Some people sha...I imagine d way they behave @ home.

Hey bro, take it easy. I feel your pain and I feel his pain too. This is a faceless forum where you not sure wu u dealing with the true motive of the person. Every 10N u make is a lot of cash irrespestive, go ask Dangote.

But the way we all handle things is quite different, I don't see him as been proud or arrogant, but as his style of handling not to be duped.

Chyjio, my apologies on behalf of thompson. That's the way he understands your attitude
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thompson1510(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2015
Jdesigns:

Hey bro, take it easy. I feel your pain and I feel his pain too. This is a faceless forum where you not sure wu u dealing with the true motive of the person. Every 10N u make is a lot of cash irrespestive, go ask Dangote.

But the way we all handle things is quite different, I don't see him as been proud or arrogant, but as his style of handling not to be duped.

Chyjio, my apologies on behalf of thompson. That's the way he understands your attitude
If I always act the way he acts, I wouldn't meet you. Check for "linkto", I was duped 124k last year. Check 4 "michealbug", I was just duped 25k last week. Still, I dnt talk as if I dnt wanna widen my horizon. Not that am rich but I believe we are all humans and we should act like one. See the way he's talking to solbash11 too. Abeg, ain't begging you ooo...ain't sorry for anything.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2015
Morning friends...

Happy New Wk.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by danshedox: 7:39pm On May 18, 2015
Hello, I haven't get any alert for the PM i ordered today ....Please confirm my payment ASAP....
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
danshedox:
Hello, I haven't get any alert for the PM i ordered today ....Please confirm my payment ASAP....

We are sorry for the delay, kindly check ur acct again.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by doctuw(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2015
pls fund: U5213640
paid NGN10,000 ito your gtb account
Akinwale-PM-20150519
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2015
doctuw:
pls fund: U5213640
paid NGN10,000 ito your gtb account
Akinwale-PM-20150519

credited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic