Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129163 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kirinwa: Oga Truexgold please stop sending me sms on eccurency.Am no longer interested.I have watched egold,ebullion and liberty reserve disappear.Give me unsubscription link.If I receive any again I will report u to my Telecom provider.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
rubycute:

I don't blame you.I blame free data.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kirinwa: Oga Truexgold please stop sending me sms on eccurency.Am no longer interested.I have watched egold,ebullion and liberty reserve disappear.Give me unsubscription link.If I receive any again I will report u to my Telecom provider.

My friend shut up!!! Are u not the one that registered with your number?

You keep looking for who to blame each time you blow your forex account
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

May GOD bless you "malachi2uk".
@ Kirinwa
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

Who opened the zoo for this chimpanzee? angry

What has my wanting to unsuscribe got to do with forex?Senseless buffoon.Even if I gave him my number nko I no do again.Na by force?

Olodo.Woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Attn. Kirinwa, rubycute and malachi2uk.

Please it's enough.

Kirinwa kindly send your no to any of our support lines for us to remove it from the subscription list. Or simply visit TruexGOLD and request for account closure...

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by dav8id(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
TruexGOLD: Attn. Kirinwa, rubycute and malachi2uk.

Please it's enough.

Kirinwa kindly send your no to any of our support lines for us to remove it from the subscription list. Or simply visit TruexGOLD and request for account closure...

Thank you.
i have thousands of payza fund to sell, can you buy?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

Who opened the zoo for this chimpanzee? angry

What has my wanting to unsuscribe got to do with forex?Senseless buffoon.Even if I gave him my number nko I no do again.Na by force?

Olodo.Woman wrapper.

frustrated forex imp

Thief tongue how is it my fault that nobody refused to subscribe for your fake alert
HOMO
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2013
dav8id: i have thousands of payza fund to sell, can you buy?

We suspended all payza exchange
Please use the services of other genuine exchangers to fund or withdraw from your payza account.

Currently we only deal on P e r f e c t money, Web M o n e y, O K Pay, and E g o P a y.
Contact us if you are e x c h a n g i n g the ones listed above.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2013
EDITED
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2013
pls fund my pm account.......order invoice940653667PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
blessedjohn:
pls fund my pm account.......order invoice940653667PM

Account successfully credited... please confirm!

teeboy4x:

EDITED

For password reset please send your registered phone and full names to reset@truexgold.com

Thanks...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Do you have web money at the moment
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
blessedjohn: pls fund my pm account.......order invoice940653667PM

thankx....got it.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
malachi2uk: Do you have web money at the moment

Yes! We have webmoney...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
First I'd like to say a big thank you to truexgold, you're doing a great job, if I'd met this thread earlier, dat he.Diot boss555 wouldn't have scammed me. I paid since morning but couldn't submit the payment notification till 4. First Bank, with order invoice 3585***20PM. THANKS
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by texzzy25(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice job team Truexgold excellent stuff. Just reg on ur website
funding my pm account by tomorrow. Hope its gona be swift and on point like what have seen so far. Thanks once again
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
BasseyJ: First I'd like to say a big thank you to truexgold, you're doing a great job, if I'd met this thread earlier, dat he.Diot boss555 wouldn't have scammed me. I paid since morning but couldn't submit the payment notification till 4. First Bank, with order invoice 3585***20PM. THANKS

Please next time ask your cashier to post your payment with your ORDER INVOICE. Your payment was posted as "SELF" payment to us. And that was why you experienced a delay. All the same... we have funded your account now.

Please confirm.

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Please next time ask your cashier to post your payment with your ORDER INVOICE. Your payment was posted as "SELF" payment to us. And that was why you experienced a delay. All the same... we have funded your account now.

Please confirm.
CONFIRMED. thanks a lot, next time I'll instruct the person on what to do. I'll spread the word about you guys
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
texzzy25: Nice job team Truexgold excellent stuff. Just reg on ur website
funding my pm account by tomorrow. Hope its gona be swift and on point like what have seen so far. Thanks once again

Yes! We hope to deliver very fast. Funding at T r u e x G O L D is instant upon payment confirmation.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
TrueXgold please remove my infos from your quote above lipsrsealed

You should know that you don't quote posts with infos for security reasons
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
teeboy4x: TrueXgold please remove my infos from you infos above lipsrsealed

You should know that you don't quote posts with infos for security reasons

Sorry... we have corrected that.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Sorry... we have corrected that.

correct man...Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls,i dont understand this your truexgold . I have about #20, 000 lookin for GUINE business to do with it ,that will bring profit a plenty. HELP !!! Akobi24@yahoo.com
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Akobi24: Pls,i dont understand this your truexgold . I have about #20, 000 lookin for GUINE business to do with it ,that will bring profit a plenty. HELP !!! Akobi24@yahoo.com

We do not offer any investment opportunity. TruexGOLD only helps you to add funds and withdraw funds from your e-currency accounts.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2013
please credict my account

84539***Pm
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2013
teeboy4x: please credict my account

84539***Pm

We haven't seen any payment with the above invoice... once we do, you will be credited.

Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2013
TruexGOLD:

We haven't seen any payment with the above invoice... once we do, you will be credited.

Thanks.

k...thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
teeboy4x: please credict my account

84539***Pm

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by teeboy4x(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Confirmed already grin grin grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Only me knew the stuff truexgold was made up of months back, after i made a huge transaction with them and they delivered in less than 6 mins. Then i was shouting and praising them. I believe some guys here taught am their agent or being bought over... well am now mute and watching thread.. Who is now doing the praises?

It's a pity una wake up late...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.