Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Questions For Mothers! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Questions For Mothers! (641 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) / Mother's Day: Love Songs For Mothers And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Mothers! by babiyo: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am six months pregnant. I am doing fine and so is my baby, but the issues is that my husband wants me to give birth through CS. Though he hasn't come out clearly with his reasons, I suspect its because he feels I won't be as tight again after giving birth which he feels might affect our sex life. Though I would love to give birth naturally, but I am also prepared to do everything to keep our love/sex life fun. I just want to know from mothers in the house if natural birthing process affects one tightness or if CS is a good option. Thanks
Re: Questions For Mothers! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1234097/ladies-how-manage-loose-womanliness

Go through that post and ask questions there. Or better put your thread on Health section to get REAL answers from professionals.
Re: Questions For Mothers! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Questions For Mothers! by MrsChima1(f): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
babiyo: I am six months pregnant. I am doing fine and so is my baby, but the issues is that my husband wants me to give birth through CS. Though he hasn't come out clearly with his reasons, I suspect its because he feels I won't be as tight again after giving birth which he feels might affect our sex life. Though I would love to give birth naturally, but I am also prepared to do everything to keep our love/sex life fun. I just want to know from mothers in the house if natural birthing process affects one tightness or if CS is a good option. Thanks

Suga..not everyone is educated in the medical field nor have any idea of what to expect if they never had children personally. Your husband is ignorant and CS is a last resort for more severe medical reasons. Doctors will tell you vaginal births are encouraged because your vaginal canal expands to accommodate large things.

Like Chaircover said...there are women who have had several kids vaginally and their husbands aren't complaining about loose vaginas.

Tell your husband to go read a book by a OBGYN doctor and educate himself properly.
Re: Questions For Mothers! by JoannaSedley(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
I think both of you need conselling. I've got a neighbor who did it twice, the husband tried selling it to my own husband but no way. Neighbor still afraid of the husband cheating. I've tested CS, personally it's not pleasant with it's associated risks. Natural birth is not really a bed of roses, but i'd rather do it and have a vaginoplasty than doing a serial C-section and also hope that the guy will keep his end of the bargain by being faithful. Cos it will really hurt if after everything, he cheat.
Laxity of the vaggina is the least of the things that can reduce your sex life. What about work, children, housekeeping and all what not.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ways To Teach Your Child To use The Internet Safely / The Dalai Lama Answers A Question... / Explosion In A Fertiliser Plant In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.