Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Disclosed!: Why Tuface & Annie Chose To Wed In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disclosed!: Why Tuface & Annie Chose To Wed In Dubai (578 Views)

#GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing / In Memory Of Gbenga Adeboye (1959-april 30 2003), Mystery Of Wed In His Life. / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclosed!: Why Tuface & Annie Chose To Wed In Dubai by ayex2013: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2013

So, here, in a recent interview with Glitz, Tuface explained why he and wifey chose to wed in Dubai.

“I think there is this spiritual connection. We thought of a perfect place for the white wedding and the idea of Dubai came up. I don’t know about crowd control. We just want to have the best of the moment and make sure things go rightly. There is nothing more to it. It does not have to do with controlling the people or anything. The fact is that you can’t run away from the people. Anywhere you go, you will meet people and these people have come to celebrate with us.n Let’s just say that we love Dubai and we also discovered that it was a perfect venue for us.

Read More at http://ngtrends.com/2013/03/disclosed-why-tuface-annie-chose-to-wed-in-dubai/

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Makes Time Magazine World's 100 Most Influential People / Deleted / I Really Really Loved Iyanya-yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.