Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe (2495 Views)

Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery / Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) / Hot Photos Of Governor Okorocha's Newly Appointed Aide, Shirley Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by samguy007: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fast- rising Nollywood actess, Shirley Ogechi Igwe, no doubt, is on the ladder to the top as she smiles to the banks every other day; all thanks to juicy offers that are coming her way recently.

The sultry thespian and many times Face of Delta Soap/Orange Drugs recently sealed a deal with leading liquid detergent brand, Mama Lemon. In this interview exclusive interview. Alonge Michael , she revealed how acting started for her, the state of the movie industry, life as a super model and many more...
This Lady actual dares Tonto Dikeh. . .Read More>> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/03/tonto-dikeh-should-be-scared-of-me.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Dyt(f): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by ideee03(f): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dayumm!!!She's gorgeous..it's a good thing I'm a female and a straight one...if not.... lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
U go dey talk fast-rising like say na ijebu garri,finally finally I've neva heard of her.she fine tho but I dnt think she can compete with tonto for village movies,I've neva been a fan of home-videos anyways
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Tinablack: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2013
She looks Clean... D rest, I least care.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Abbey2sam(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Nollywood should be called igbowood instead,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Esinwaju: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2013
Face is an eye candy. I hope the same can be said of her torso.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by pomporiking: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Yeah we know ure pretty.dis irrelevant b*tches like to talk crap about tonto dike for more exposure.all of a sudden any unknown actress who says sh*t bout her is in d news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damn!! I got married too early..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by niggadee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
wow natural beauty speaking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Dovahkiin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
she can get the D smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Arrives In Limousine For Nigeria Entertainment Awards / Wizkid Is Going To Do It Big For His Birthday This Year! See What He Plans / World Famous Celebrities As Puppets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.