Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) (43348 Views)

Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by sugarbelly: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ex bread seller, Olajumoke, who is currently the face of Shirley Confectionery, met with the owner of the confectioneries. She was at Gwarinpa district of Abuja, to meet with the CEO of Shirley Confectionery

Pictured below are Bola of Few models, Olajumoke, Amarachi and Adaora, owners of the confectionery.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCS-RVmJ1Px/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by sugarbelly: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oh dear, see the car she was brought in @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-meets-owners-of-shirley.html

My bread must butter i swear

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
I wish you more blessings olajumoke

For GOd to have picked up your call, you really suffered.

To all the lazy naija girls out there, work hard, pray hard and see how big GOd will bless you.

"Ashewo no be work o

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Keep flying higher bae.

Things I like about jummy is her Originality and simplicity

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Anytime I read about this young lady, I hear God clearly saying "I am alive, there is nothing impossible for me"

Thank you Lord.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Good for her. They should please arrange schooling for her. Very important. Not Fashion School.

13 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
so happy for her smiley
she is looking radiant,effect of when God picks your call grin

#Baba God pick my call too sad

thecrush:
Even before it hits FP.... pple don jump in
Jummy, ur haters and Jealousers shall continue to talk about the wonders God have done in your life. They haven't even arrived
The God of isaac and jacob shall see u thru....
Ehn.... Jummy Jummy!

Amen o,those hating in this blessing should just go and drink sniper tongue

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Bukaiske: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Baba God abeg pick up my calls........

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by thecrush: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even before it hits FP.... pple don jump in

Jummy, ur haters and Jealousers shall continue to talk about the wonders God have done in your life. They haven't even arrived

The God of isaac and jacob shall see u thru....

Ehn.... Jummy Jummy!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by thefakestan: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
This 1 also has the password.

ThefakeStan
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by periodlistic: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
it can be your turn too to be the next millionaire,because me am not waiting again o and if you like you can join me CLICK [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by sunkoye: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kemi should just hold firm any nearest live wire already... cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
jaye ee lo

check this out::::: Lol....see this hilarious photo of arsenal
fans after playing with barca http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/lolsee-this-hilarious-photo-of-arsenal.html?m=0
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
dt oda gal on black is quit£ worglish dts combo of wor wor n ugly....
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
The lady on the extreme left though.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
still gat that bread looks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
undecided I don't just understand What all this face of whatever is all about,this is how they will exploit her and use all the money she is making to buy cloth and make up. Jumoke shine your eyes and invest.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
cool
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fly like a bird set free, poverty na bastard.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
OsinBADboy must be PHOCKING this EPA-SELLER!!!

Habaaaaaa!!!!!
I am now convinced!

What is all DIS? angry

Jumoke hia
Jumoke dia

NA ONLY SHE F'O'RST SELL AGEGE BREAD? shocked

With her STRRRRRRRONG IJEBU-WOR-WOR FACE!!!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

See her looking like one DIRTY SISI AGARTHA. angry

Somebody don FALL FOR GUTTER SERIOUSLY!!!!
Men will PHOCK anything with 2 holes I swear!!!!
Arrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
just let it rain
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Jacko01: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
That bola model jus giv me an attention dayum
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
still gat that bread looks.
Wait for ur turn ... grin

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by esaias1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
kiss
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Elzends(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Everyone want to be like olajumoke but most doesnt want to pass through the hustling olajumoke passed through. They dont want to get out of their comfort zone and do something.

May God pick my call and that of my fellow hustlers out there!

Keep the hustling spirit high bros and sisters! Better days ahead!!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by amunkita(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
I just hope her account balance is experiencing this transformation else madam u will just end up having galz under you that hawks bread.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
emmabest2000:

Wait for ur turn ... grin

I'm waiting patiently
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by tubouncen(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.