Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? (3397 Views)

Why Oats Is The Best Breakfast Food For Weight Loss / Which Is Your Best Breakfast Meal? / Best Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2008
I'm always lost when it comes to eating in the mornings. What else can you eat in the mornings apart from bread and tea? When giving out your suggestions please don't include rice, beans and yams undecided smiley Thanks.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by TheSly: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2008
Why dont u try Eba and ewedu (vegetables) cheesy

Ok. . .
Apart from bread and tea!

I also do ''fried banana with fried egg''
. . . . . . . . . Assorted Biscuits and Juice. . . cool
. . . . . . . . . Apple and juice. . . . cool
. . . . . . . . . .Noodles . . . . . . . . . cool
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by danity: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2008
Hmmmm - you people are making me hungry. Sorry to get all westernized here but for me
It's Pancakes, scrambled eggs, apple juice, with a side of bacon and sausages.

Put this in mind - i've never had this breakfast
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by 4Him(m): 2:35am On Mar 30, 2008
tried cereals yet?
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by danity: 2:41am On Mar 30, 2008
Cereals don't get you anywhere!
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by TheSly: 2:54am On Mar 30, 2008
I seriously do not think so!
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 30, 2008
Naa I don't like cereals and noodles. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by iice(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hash brown
Sausages
Bacon
Ham
Toast
Eggs

Juice/coffee/tea
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2008
What's hash brown, iice?

®~^Sly^~®:

Why don't u try Eba and ewedu (vegetables) cheesy

Ok. . .
Apart from bread and tea!

I also do ''fried banana with fried egg''
. . . . . . . . . Assorted Biscuits and Juice. . . cool
. . . . . . . . . Apple and juice. . . . cool
. . . . . . . . . .Noodles . . . . . . . . . cool

Plantains would be much better, but when you eat it frequently it becomes tiring.
Assorted Biscuits and juice --I could try that
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by oziomatv(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2008
Auntie moderator why taking suger out of my mounth by blocking my thread of the day?
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by iice(f): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hash browns or hashed browns are a simple potato preparation in which potato pieces are pan-fried after being shredded, julienned, diced, or riced. (courtesy of wikipedia)

oziomatv:

Auntie moderator why taking suger out of my mounth by blocking my thread of the day?

Getting outta hand, somewhere along the way, i forgot the topic of the thread undecided
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by oziomatv(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2008
iice:

Getting out of hand, somewhere along the way, i forgot the topic of the thread undecided
      As her lordship pleases,  let me check for another hot thread, I trust my naija folks, there must be a fight somewhere.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by justbones(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2008
grin moi moi and ogi tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by oziomatv(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2008
Wetin topic dey talk sef?

A nice akpu(fufu) with ofe egusi with kpomo and okporoko, then a nice palmi fresh one to flush the thing down.
            I'm oke for the day business.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by justbones(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
lol i wouldn't mind a jug of palmi sad but i stopped drinking
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2008
oziomatv:

Wetin topic dey talk sef?

A nice akpu(fufu) with ofe egusi with kpomo and okporoko, then a nice palmi fresh one to flush the thing down.
I'm oke for the day business.

Abeg I'm not a bricklayer cheesy

Just wanted to see a variety of meals you guys liked and pick the ones that I would love to eat. I can't be eating bread every morning, o jare angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ Topic,

It has got to be Oatmeal, It keeps me satisfied for a long period of time. cool
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2008
Naaaaaaa not oatmeal
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:03am On Apr 01, 2008
stillwater:

Naaaaaaa not oatmeal

U don't like tongue
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Gamba(f): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2008
I love cereals for breakfast cheesy
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2008
Not again cheesy
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by justbones(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2008
biscuit and milk with a slice of lemon

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
Naa hate milk cheesy lemon's too sour
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by justbones(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2008
the lemon keeps u up thru the day
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by jimblaze(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2008
mmmmmmmm french cereal as in : fresh yoghurt ontop of fresh raspberries ontop of fresh blueberries ontop of caramelized chopped almonds or indian chia(tea) with beef sausages,free range scrambled eggs,sour dough toast,avocado and tomatoes or better still ogi and moi-moi ( dat kind moi-moi wey egg and cornbeef dey inside and them come mix granulated shawa fish inside) wink
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by ztyle(m): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2008
Stillwater - Try Drink Salt & Water every morning wink
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 07, 2008
jimblaze:

mmmmmmmm french cereal as in : fresh yoghurt ontop of fresh raspberries ontop of fresh blueberries ontop of caramelized chopped almonds or indian chia(tea) with beef sausages,free range scrambled eggs,sour dough toast,avocado and tomatoes or better still ogi and moi-moi ( that kind moi-moi wey egg and cornbeef dey inside and them come mix granulated shawa fish inside) wink

Only ogi and moi moi caught my attention and somone has already mentioned that. smiley undecided

ztyle:

Stillwater - Try Drink Salt & Water every morning wink

---and when you drink that every morning, how do you feel? undecided
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by justbones(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2008
like yesterday morning, i took cornflakes, then yam and fish stew then ate a mango
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
justbones:

like yesterday morning, i took cornflakes, then yam and fish stew then ate a mango

Sorry, naa smiley. Mango is best in the afternoon for me.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Lady2(f): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2008
ogi and moi moi
fried eggs (diced tomatoes and onions, parsley, thyme, chives, and sometimes cheese) and bread
boiled eggs (mashed up and mixed with butter) and bread, make a sandwich from it
corned beef mixed with butter spread on sliced bread, could also be mixed with the boiled eggs above
eggs sunny side up with homemade pancakes (with chocolate chips or berries)
sausages, hash browns, turkey bacon
oatmeal and fried eggs without the tomatoes and onions
wash any of these down with juice, or tea. coffee is not good for you, but I love the taste.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2008
@poster,
Try Bagel with cream cheese(i recommend 'philadelphia cream cheese') with maybe milk(that's what i usually drink) Cuz i don't got time for
hot chocolate tho i love it or coffee (that's if u drink coffee, I don't).
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by doncaster(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2008
Akpu(FUFU) with upo or ndele tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

if nairaland was to feed all of us what would you like to eat / See The Animal I Caught With My Bare Hands / Buy Your Fresh Akwaibom Crayfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.